Forum | Bia2.com
Guest konjkav

why?

Guest Guest_Konjkav

Are u serious? oh my God, yes u'd better stop posting ....... u live in year 2004 this books can be translated to any language, and u still want to read it in arabic? no wonder u dont know what is going on in that book, it is like every christian read the Bible on aramiv , greek and herbrew,

if u could experience "ghieb" or whatever which i call it God u wouldnt need something to clear that up for u....... by the way did u know satan and demonc forces believe in God too? what is the differenec betweent them and a real believer?

by the way, read this carefully and think about it and read the verses before and after , so u could interprate that right....... Pas bayad karzar konand dar rah khoda ba anha ke kharidand zendegani donya ra be akherat va har ke karzar konad dar rah khoda pas koshte shavad ya ghaleb ayad pas zood bashad ke bedahim ishan ra mozdi bozorg " soreh4:76

pas bokoshid moshrekan ra har ja biabeed va begirideshan va habseshan konid " soreh9:5" is this about ur inner man ? omg

read this one: ey kesani ke iman avardid bokoshid nazdikanetan ra ke kafar shodand soreh9:124

sounds like u interprated it wrong dear shazade khanoom

sore mayede:33 hamana mojazate kesani ke ba khoda va rasoolash bejangand va dar zamin fesad konnand an ast ke koshte shavand ya be dar avikhte shavand va PAhaye mokhlef anha ghat shavad.. i am trying to convince myslef that this is takling about nafse amareh,.,...but my nafse amareh wont get killed or its feet be cut or be put in prison......

i am not evenh touching the verses talking about women.,........

dear sister, lady whatever u like to be called ,,,,,,HUN try to be open minded , try to read the Koran with an open heart so u will see there is nothing pouring out of that book but vioelence , hatered i am trying hard to convince mysleg that i am wrong but sorry i gotta accept the truth

u asked me to stop reading the Koran, i encourage u to read the Koran specially in farsi to know what the hell " the phrase u like to use" u are reading,

in order to find the truth , u must releaize where you CANT find the truth, so u wouldnt waste ur time

lots of LOVE

ME too

Guest maheshabe14
truth? what is truth? did u find the truth in Koran?

i opened up my heart to the truth but Islam was not that one so i looked for another one the real "truth"

pray for me? pray to who? God of Islam? is that a God? do some more research on Allah and find out what that name comes from

3-i am, not looking for health or medical advise in Koran i have my own doctors, what i need is medicin to my soul which Islam could offer olnly poison.. if i wanted to get some knowledge about thiese things theree were wiser peope than Mohammad andits Koran..

y dont u people reas that book in ur language so u dont need broken translation and ur listeners wont get confused or aggrivated....... Farsi is the key , in order to understand it reas it in farsi.....i will poist the rest in an hour ....sorry gota go.....

"God of Islam"

okkkkkkk......Ahura mazda...God...Allah...which ever u prefer..pray to that God..and sweety if your an athiest....please tell us to stop giving u advice..because no theist has turned into an athiest with others words an dno athiest has turned to a thiest......untilll u experience something yourself you wont accept it..thats human nature!

Guest Guest_Konjkav

ofcourse i do believe ibn God.... but not all gods are the God,, people make things god, some call some idols God, some otther things.....

by the way, allah is the name of an idol existed before even Mohammad was born, and his father was the one taking care of its temple, thats why they acll him "abdolah" which as some people know arabic lol./...means bandeh allah......have u ever asked urself? allah was one of the 5 idols used to be worshiped in Ghoreish and it was the most imoprtant one.

Exhibit A, further submissions:

Damn…. I promised myself I won’t say anything else; but since Konjkav joon mashala hezar mashala harchi ma migim yek javabi az toye jibesh dar miareh, [ajab jibe bozor gi ham daran mashala bezanam be takhteh, kam nemiyaran, just like Merry Poppins], I couldn’t dissuade myself from drop a line or two…

Konjkav joon, I truly honor, admire, respect and worship ppl like yourself who question things; one cannot be said to have a true faith unless one experiences intense amounts of doubt and question everything … as “Sohrab Sepehri” says “raftam az pelle mazhab bala, ta tah e koche ye shak” …unless one goes “ta tah e koche ye shak” one cannot experience the true beauty of inner peace and certaintydoubt is a blessing in itself, because it acts as a drive and strong incentive for one to find the truth… but before I go any further, I would like you to answer the following questions for me, instead of repeating your already formed proposition over and over again like a “scratched” CD player that plays the same music over and over again- - with all the due respect, please excuse the analogy- … as Madonna says “this masquerade is gettin older”… [i think it is a fair enough suggestion, since until now you have been the one asking the questions, I guess it’s about the time to turn the tables around …]

if you do and I’m satisfied with your answers then I’ll go all the way with you in this discussion - even though as Nelly says, it requires “a little bit of aaa and a little bit of aaa” - until one of us is able to fully convince the other,

if not “shoma ra be kheir va mara be salamat”…

If yes…. Then Bring it on and LET THE SHOW BEGIN!!! It’s show time!!!!!!……..

1) do you really want to know why or you are just asking?

2) Do you want to be Right/score/win or do you want to find the truth?

3) What is your true objective? Making sure that we burn every single Koran on the planet? If not, then what is it?

4) are you really “konjkav” or you have already formed your own opinion with certainty and are only here to convince others to see things your way? Is this your aim? If not what is it?

5) Are you prepared to question your already formed belief for once and think for a minute that they way you see things might not be the best and Listen or do you just want to repeat the same thing over and over again?

6) It appears to me that in your answers you project lots of anger and hatred; Are you prepared to put your emotions and all this hate and anger aside and look at things objectively and neutrally? ? I truly believe that such motions act as impediments for finding the truth… are you prepared to put them aside?

7) Are you prepared to take the time out to think about the things that ppl post or do you just want to attack them with the same answer over and over again, in order to “win” and score a point? In my previous post, you replied within few minutes or so from the time that I posted, and I have a feeling that you didn’t even take the time out to contemplate about the stuff I wrote, you just repeated yourself… which i found kinda insulting..

p.s. what makes me write here is what you said previously

i am, not looking for health or medical advise in Koran i have my own doctors, what i need is medicin to my soul which Islam could offer olnly poison

if I could even in a very minor way assist you find in finding the cure to your soul, by sharing my own experiences with you, then I will be greatly honored…

by the way let me clarify myself here…. I don’t think there is only one way in finding the cure to one’s soul… it can be found through various ways… have you seen “Marmolak” movie? “rah haye rasidan be khoda besyar ast” … so if you have already found your way and have found peace in whatever school of thought or theology it is that you are practicing, I totally respect and admire that and congratulate you for finding the truth, even though the roots of all religions are the same, because they all originate from the source of existence and love (ie God, or whatever you wish to call it), finding the truth does not have to be through Islam …. But if you don’t think Islam is for you, but have already found the truth, then I congratulate you for it… as long as you are happy, then I’m truly happy for you… you might want to share your experience with us, u never know, you might convince me to convert to whatever it is that you are practicing, im always open to try new things……………

let me answer those 10 questions for konjkav.

1. just trying to bug people dotn care about the answers.

2. Truth who cares about the truth.

3. look at the answer to question 1.

4. I hate Islam and I dont wanna listen to what anyone says Im just gonna keep repeating what I said.

5. Hell no Im not gonna Question It we are all gonna go to heaven cause we are christians. I mean if someone raped my mom and hes a chrisitian he is still going to heaven cause its ok Jesus died for his sins. Ill just go kill some people now and still go to heaven.

6. No I dont have hatred, Islam says to kill rape kill and kill some more and it says it in the koran too.

7. NO I like to attack its fun, I just come here for fun and to attack people!

Guest maheshabe14
ofcourse i do believe ibn God.... but not all gods are the God,, people make things god, some call some idols God, some otther things.....

by the way, allah is the name of an idol existed before even Mohammad was born, and his father was the one taking care of its temple, thats why they acll him "abdolah" which as some people know arabic lol./...means bandeh allah......have u ever asked urself? allah was one of the 5 idols used to be worshiped in Ghoreish and it was the most imoprtant one.

as i said in monotheistic religions all Gods are the same God..they are just called by different names..!!!!!!!!!!

if u do believe in god then stop acting like you dont..u keepp contradicting yourself so we dont know where u stand!

Guest Guest_Konjkav

justsomeguy......u dont make any sense...... try to defend ur belifes , and not be a kid crying or try to make fun ..... Reason, dont be a kid,,,,,,this is the most muslims problem, theu dont reason, they just think they are right, i bring verses, and i explain and reason, u think u hae something , bring it on

Guest maheshabe14

will u stop generalizing...u are so biased! what u mean most muslims?????

well konjkav I tried being an adult, a teenager, an old person, any age you named but I think with a kid you gotta talk like a kid. Ill ask anyone who thinks im being childesh to look back at my posts from around page 8i think it started as a guest. And then tell me who gave the more childesh answers. It seems no matter what anyone says konjkav has a sharp reply, with full of hate and insult. I started nice but as time went by I noticed there is no point. As it says in the Koran yes konjkav the book you dont believe in the Koran "peoples whos eyes and ears are closed will stay closed". now i dont wanna go into the detail of the ayeh but its in a general speaking matter.

Guest Guest_Konjkav

If u notice , u always talk about how i am and never defend ur ideas or reason, yes dear freind that is a childish talk not me, so back up ur ideas only from Koran and not from other peples, cause i can bring many sources but that wouldnt help, that wont get us no where, lets get to Koran and bring ur reasons from Koran , lets have an "adult "talk ok?

if u are ready for that

Guest Guest

ok you tell me I cant use what anyone says. I can only use the koran. If i give it to you in arabic will you understand it? You want me to use the meaning? well you dont accept what anyone says about the ayeh. Its impossible for me as a person who doesnt understand arabic well enough to translate to koran for me to translate it, you dont want me to use anyone elses sources you dont want info from great non muslim writers. That leaves me with nothing!!! IF you want me to use only the translation on the bottom which is a word to word translation which a person wrote ( which you dont accept and human beings writting) than its like when you say in farsi oftadam pedaram dar ammad. I fell and my father came out, that is a spec of what the translation under the writting does to the koran its way off.

Look lets be frank no matter what I use you wont accept it. I have tried everything in my past posts, so have many others. All you end up saying is muslims teach to hate, we are lucky they are not following the real religion or there would be more killing. Muslims says treat woman like crap. I guess im doing something wrong cause i have NEVER and I mean NEVER treated a girl or woman bad. I have never seen my father do it.

You see the religion your way w/o doing the real research your stuck on a couple ayeh which is translated word by word which means nothing. Yes nothing. I have given up on you, as I said someones whos eyes and ears are closed will stay closed.

In contrary to what I was hoping, Konjkav jan seems only interested to play ping-pong, but I ain’d down with that… I don’t know about other ppl, but I’ve decided that I ain’t gonna play no more!

Have a nice life my beloved Konjkav!

An Irish prayer:

May the raindrops fall lightly on your brow

May the soft winds freshen your spirit

May the sunshine brighten your heart

May the burdens of the day rest lightly upon you

And may God enfold you in the mantle of His love.

Guest Guest_KOnjkav

guess u'd better check bookstores if u have time, there is Koran in farsi,,,,,,,,, dont worry much about reading that book in arabic, u are persian and there is farsi translations available, stop lieing to urself, and be open minded and honest with urself and bring it on dear....try again ,

stop arguing bring reasons dear all i see is arguing withouth any base....... u just say i disagree for no reason and yet u are doing what u accuse me of doing , lets Reasons for 100 times.

Guest Guest_Konjkav

dear justsoeguys, dont know about u, but i have studied islam my whole life, so it is not a opinion without research as u think it is..and it is not just couple verses, lets talk about all verses... u are sure this is God sent , lets check it out....but if u are afraid that things be reveald that wont look so good for islam m that would be ur choice,

anyways, is anyobody here who could prove me wrong fomr the book itslef?

shazdeh and justsomeguy, if u are disapponted, i am sorry about that, it happened alot for people who i had some talk with, after having nothing to say they started attack me instead of a nice debate, u are no exception as u have posted in ur previous threads u tried once and twice and then started to argue without any solid back up or tried to make me look fool, tell u this , ur opinion about me is not really important, what is important is to no one could defent so called validation of this book , u could stop replying as u said many times and u still posting.

ur opinion about me is not really important,

give it up baby , give it up, give it up .... give me all that u got, baby don's stop :) ....

Im done typing this discussion

that's the way, aha aha i like it aha aha ;)

although, my previous suggestion still stands, if u answer my seven queries, i'll go all the way with u in this discussion, i just need a reassurance that i'm not wasting my time having a debate with a tape recorder... plz forgive the analogy, but we both know what i mean...

Guest Guest_Konjkav

u know why some of my sayings is being repeated,? casue there was no answer to them....casue i havent got any reasonable answer, yes thats why.....give me an answer and i will move to the next subject

Guest Guest_Konjkav

u can ignore me , but ignoring the truth wont help you, gotta face it dear,........

Guest BehnoushY

lol....you're talking to someone that doesn't believe in any religion ;) All I belive in is GOD...the one that gives me energy when I feel down, the one that I trust!

u can ignore me , but ignoring the truth wont help you, gotta face it dear,........

Yes I can wait till im dead to find out the truth. But Im sad to see sooo many people think they are going to heaven for not doing anything and commiting all the sins and the bad they want. I guess Ill see hitler in heaven cause Jesus died for his sins.