Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
salam

Students Protest Against Ahmadinejad

So these students were protesting Ahmadinejad in Tehran during a speech, saying "Death to the dictator," and burning his picture. Ahmadinejad made it look like he was ok with it, and NO arrests were reported. We all know how the government in Iran is right now. There's no way they just don't care about it. What really happened to the students? Maybe nothing yet, it was like a few hours ago that this happened...

Don't you guys agree that something will or has happened to these students?

It's all staged

what do you mean it was staged? You think Ahmadinejad set the protest up?

It's all staged

it wouldnt be the first time the gov's done summit like that...thats prob theyr has been no reported arrests etc...it shows that ahmadinejad allows freedom of speech under his admin and all that jazz!

It's all staged

it wouldnt be the first time the gov's done summit like that...thats prob theyr has been no reported arrests etc...it shows that ahmadinejad allows freedom of speech under his admin and all that jazz!

yep it's all staged trust me

do u guys no one time in a uni a guy had a book about the west and people in the school were reading it (in secret) and the religious police took them all to the top fool and kicked them all of the top fool somting like 300 students died :diablo:

It's all staged

yep it's all staged trust me

do u guys no one time in a uni a guy had a book about the west and people in the school were reading it (in secret) and the religious police took them all to the top fool and kicked them all of the top fool somting like 300 students died :diablo:

omg thats horrible

I dont think it was staged! why would he make such a dumb move? it could have gone horribly wrong..

the reason that they didnt react was because it was i think a few days before the election and ahmadi nejhad didnt want to lose even more votes to hashemi..

I dont think it was staged! why would he make such a dumb move? it could have gone horribly wrong..

the reason that they didnt react was because it was i think a few days before the election and ahmadi nejhad didnt want to lose even more votes to hashemi..

Mahsa khanoom -

ur opinion makes a lot more sense to me than it was staged... Thanks for saying that :friends: