Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
eshghezamini

When should u lose it?

First!! and the most important of all: one has to receive a proper sexual education!! To learn about the entire ”sexual alphabet”!! the risks and the responsibilities involved!! Then one has to feel ready and physically and mentally mature for the new phase in life! And the decision to this first and vital step should be based on an OWN and independent will and understanding!! It shouldn’t be forced on one!!

hmmm, yeah i know all about those things ( sexual education for one term :p ) but its just weird, i mean if a girl does it when she is under 18 she is called a slut ,if she is over 18 and hasn't done it yet everyone thinks there is something wrong with her <_< so sad. But is 15 too early? :unsure:

Well, you shouldn’t care what others label you as! this is exactly what I’m talking about, when I say that it should be based on an own independent will and decision! Whenever you decide that you are by all definitions ready to take the step, it shouldn’t have been forced on you by the society or culture!!

YOU should take your time to KNOW yourself first, then you’ll know if you are ready or not!

Good on you Pourya, I agree with you totally.

And dont let guys use that whole guilt trip on you, saying that you dont love them, that you dont care for them and Shoot just so they can do it with you when you dont want to. Be strong and stand up for yourself!

;)

When it feels right, it does! Then this question does not exist in ones mind.

And listen to Pourya! Everything he said is absolutaly right.

omg you guys! :o

.... I thought this was a topic about losing weight! and I was going to share a great diet plan with you all. But since this in not the topic, then it should come much later and when someone reeaalllyyyy needs.

sex, my fave topic ever since puberty. :p I'm not here to like judge or pre-judge, but Neda, are you still a virgin?! It won't change my opinion about you honestly, if you are good, if you are not good! :D

hmmm losing your virginity at 15.. well if you think you are up to that, I think its OK. But who will you lose it to, will it be wroth it?! (here's a personal hint: guys are not worth it) You should be aware that guys lie all the freaking time and they are not honest, as long as they are in it that's all they care. Ask me I should know, I"m a male!! Then the subject of diesase should pop up in your mind/

OK I'll share this with you, when I was 13 when puberty kicked in, I was thinking about sex. but I'm a very picky person, and I wanted my 1st to be memorable. Her appearence means a lot to me along with her sexual status, whether she was a virgin or not, to me she had to be in order to gained my virginity. Does he has any diesases, becuase I'm a clean person and I did not want to catch anything like that. To me the most important factor about having sex is babies. I do not want to get her pregnant, and since we spanish people are highly potent... and see that a lot of my friends were becoming fathers pretty quick, before high school, I dediced that sex is too much of a risk for me. There were diesase running amock in my middle school and there wasn't every many virgin girls who were pretty for me.

But this is just me. But as for your question, I think Pourya has it all wrapped up in one message. screw the labels and stuff, but what should concern girls everywhere is that guys lie a lot and they are not worth it. Other question is, is her tiny body ready? Well judging by the previous experience and knowlegde, a girls body starting at 12 is ready for sexual contact but not all, just a majority of it. Girls mature physcially faster than guys.... althought I may be wrong on the boys physcial part.

... man I wrote too much

the title made me a bit <_< ..

a bit of what mahan said is true.. no guy worth it.. mostly girls in the age of 15 dream about guys & they think they are loved..in the other side, guys -without specifying ages- mainly think about sex not love..

so never believe guys sweet words <_< if ure lookin to lose it without regrettin it someday..

if a girl regretted losing her verginity either she'll become a nun or slut!! lol!

girls -& guys- have to think bout it carefully..

W/B SIS! :D

yea you all listen to ma sis here, she know what she is talking about. My sis Neda from Isfahan was right, "Persian girls are smart and have higher IQs" Good example now is my sis Elham, ^_^

GUYS ARE NOT WORTH IT!!! TRRRRUSSTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BehnoushY

To be honest, I found this topic ODD, VERY ODD...

Why would you ask a Q like this...No offence but...never mind :rolleyes:

no offence sis, but why are you still here!!?? :huh: Aren't you suppose to be on a jet going to Iran?!? I thought you left today!!

KHOSH BEGZARE SIS!

Guest BehnoushY

:p I will be in a few hours!! Don't you worry about that ;)

Reading the two previous posts (Mahan and Phoenix), I can sense an indirect ”materialization” and ”objectification” of the female ”virginity”!! Remember, even though you should choose an eligible and considerate partner for this delicate step, you should not find someone who’s worth your ”virginity” per definition!! if you consider your virginity as a ”gift” to a ”lucky” guy, then you’re already on the wrong path my friend! This way of thinking is precisely the factor that has given birth to the sad trade of ”virginity” in our society and culture!!

Do not materialise and trade your body and an important experience and phase of your life!!

Educate yourself, learn to know yourself, and the opposite sex!!

Then decide!!

Mmmh I'd say there's no limit u know. U should do it when u REALLY REALLY know u want it and u know ur partner's good for u. It doesn't matter how old u are, the only thng that counts is if u're really ready, cuz u can't undo this one here...

Good luck ;)

Mmmh I'd say there's no limit u know. U should do it when u REALLY REALLY know u want it and u know ur partner's good for u. It doesn't matter how old u are, the only thng that counts is if u're really ready, cuz u can't undo this one here...

Good luck  ;)

spoken like a "true" female :wub:

Educate yourself, learn to know yourself, and the opposite sex!! Then decide!!

Pourya dude: I have decided dude, and I see there is no point in seeking this worthless and unforgiveable lie I was told about saving one's self for marriage. Just reached a point when if I didn't feel the joy of it, then there is no way to rescue it. Besides, after my experiences with the previous realtionship, I decided to give up on dating girls. They are for the most part, a compliacation in my life. :ph34r:

Mahan: as long as it suits you duuuude!! ;)

aannnnnnnd it does! :)

yeah i guess it is odd but to me its really important what other people think of me and i was just curious :p

lmao @ Juve Rox! :lol:

.. but you got to admit that we are sexually drive guys!

Dude,

we guys are naughty by nature, driven by and love SEX!! No doubt about it! ;)

but it doesn’t mean that all of us act like jerks and a**holes in our escapades and quest!! <_<

You CAN be “gentleman” and a “savage” at the same time!! B)

You CAN be “gentleman” and a “savage” at the same time!! B)

lol that's me all the way!!