Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
salam

BOYCOTT FIFA

You may know FIFA has banned Iran from being in the next world cup. We as Iranians need to come together and boycott FIFA. Don't buy their video games. Don't buy their clothes. Don't buy their soccer equipment. Don't buy tickets to the World Cup. If we get enough people together to do this, and send enough complaints in, we may be able to get Iran back in.

Yes, I was told that FIFA doesn't like the gov't, which I don't either, but still, it's not right...

its not that FIFA doesnt like the gov. its because FIFA thinks, and it is true, that soccer in Iran is being controlled by the government which is against FIFA's rules

soccer has to be strictly separate from gov. and politics

yup that is what FIFA wants iran's gov to stop doing...is to stop interfering with the sports and just deal with their own business

that sucks i'm not buying fifa products and it's not coz of us our gov dos these things

i think it's coz were to good :lol::diablo:

:brows: oh ya!!!

:dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

ha...even if they kept the ban I wouldnt boycott them.

serves the government right.

if only it hit the government...its our players and countries pride that gets hurt and i did boycott them...and then they lifted it...iran can thank me later :)))

yarrrrrr hoooooooooooo :boredom_wft: :diablo: