Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Parthi

New Singer: Sasha

Sasha is from Canada and he is to release his album "Zemzemeye Broon" in near future! We will soon feature more videos from him and present updates!

omg im in my college's library and went and watched his video and am still LMAO.... :))):))) omg...that video is sooo gay...khosham aslan nayomad...and i usually love everything as long as its persian....halam baham khord....lol :))):)))

omg im in my college's library and went and watched his video and am still LMAO.... :))):))) omg...that video is sooo gay...khosham aslan nayomad...and i usually love everything as long as its persian....halam baham khord....lol :))):)))

The video might be gay . . but the song is good :punk:

very very true...the song i do love....vali.....alot of songs are ruined by their videos na??..like if u hear the song and watch the video the first time....ur kinda turned off....vali when u hear the just the audio of it...it is a nice song...makes me wanna gherrrrrrr :DD :clap2: :dance_baby_wft: :DD :clap2: :dance_baby_wft:

hahaahahaah OMG that was so funny wtf is up with the 10 min dance sequence of him just jumping around in slow mo being the karate kid in a cowboy hat!!! ah man i think my gut just burst from laughing so hard...i like the song (minus the 5 min ego dance break in the middle) samra joon rast migi gher dare :dance_baby_wft: but dude seriously needs a nose job!

loool i laughed so hard too!! i like the arrangement for the part hes dancing to but thats it, even the lyric is hilarious wtf is man o kabootar?...

I absolutely love the title! It was the first thing that got me hooked! It’s a NEW WAVE poetry reference like Gooogoosh’s ”Man o gonjeshkaaye khoone …”! Of course the girl has left the couple’s life and left the guy and the dove, either domestic or the one that every day came to their window/balcony on their own! As he sings "Man o kabootar, mage del nedaarim ...", in other words I miss you and "what we had" which kabootar symbolises!

i loved the song, i really enjoyed his voice, lately with all these new singers its very rare to hear a good voice, hmmm is it me or does he have a similer singing style to ebi. now the clip it was good, maybe he should not have danced for that long.

I am really glad that i happened to discover the man a month ago and that we along with RadioJavan have given him the exposure he deserves! I too love the song and his vocal-style! It got character, for better and worse! However the next video we will broadcast from him has a totally different musical style featured!

hahaahahaah OMG that was so funny wtf is up with the 10 min dance sequence of him just jumping around in slow mo being the karate kid in a cowboy hat!!! ah man i think my gut just burst from laughing so hard...i like the song (minus the 5 min ego dance break in the middle) samra joon rast migi gher dare :dance_baby_wft: but dude seriously needs a nose job!

Don't be rude to others, or make an argument personal

very very true...the song i do love....vali.....alot of songs are ruined by their videos na??..like if u hear the song and watch the video the first time....ur kinda turned off....vali when u hear the just the audio of it...it is a nice song...makes me wanna gherrrrrrr :DD :clap2: :dance_baby_wft: :DD :clap2: :dance_baby_wft:

Know the difference between a difference of opinion and a personal attack

Hows about u chill out and get to know our style better b4 u go shootin condesending remarks to everyone on ur first post! these our our observations and opinions u dont like it dont read em! :punishing_wft:

I for one like the video, it’s technically a high quality production that suits the song itself! And it also helps to raise the bar for the Iranian industry! however one can discuss whether the dance cut-scene which I suppose features music from another song of his, does have a place there! Even though I understand what trend he has followed! The next video however, though still expensive and this time cinematic in production, has no cut-scenes!

I for one like the video, it’s technically a high quality production that suits the song itself! And it also helps to raise the bar for the Iranian industry! however one can discuss whether the dance cut-scene which I suppose features music from another song of his, does have a place there! Even though I understand what trend he has followed! The next video however, though still expensive and this time cinematic in production, has no cut-scenes!

i agree he does have a good voice and the video is very 'shiny' and it would have been perfect without the dance sequence so when will we see the new one?

Hows about u chill out and get to know our style better b4 u go shootin condesending remarks to everyone on ur first post! these our our observations and opinions u dont like it dont read em! :punishing_wft:

i'm so sorry !!!! now i know wat yooooor syle is , i did not pay attention to yooooor ax, high 5

The song is fine, the video I am not so sure! Obviously its a high budget video comparing to most Persian ones, but the dance scene (If you could call it dancing!) is too long and it just doesnt fit the video. Reminds me of J.Lo's "If You Had My Love" video, which also had a dance cut-scene, which was actually a pleasure to see!

As for the next video, I've seen that video too. I think that would've been a better choice for his first video release than this one...

Well Aslan jaan, once again you and me are on two different pages my friend! Hehe! I beg to differ, I personally am not too keen about the second video nor the song! And definitely not the compatibility of the song and the concept of the video! But at the end of the day it all comes down to personal preference!

loool, yet again Pourya Jan... I actually don't remember the song of that one and I don't even remember when/where I have seen the video. But I can see why you like this video better, cause there are no booties and boobies in the other one. :dance_baby_wft:

Well Aslan jaan, once again you and me are on two different pages my friend! Hehe! I beg to differ, I personally am not too keen about the second video nor the song! And definitely not the compatibility of the song and the concept of the video! But at the end of the day it all comes down to personal preference!

lol haha! well then knowing me you'd know that there is not enough body parts in this video! not even close! lol no but I like the colours and the whole idea which is generically in accordance with the song in question! That’s more than I can say about the second video! And I should also mention is that one of the reasons why we at bia2.com liked and featured this video is that both me and Amir found him a good dancer! so you see there is a different opinion about even that part! hehe! :D

lol haha! well then knowing me you'd know that there is not enough body parts in this video! not even close! lol no but I like the colours and the whole idea which is generically in accordance with the song in question! That’s more than I can say about the second video! And I should also mention is that one of the reasons why we at bia2.com liked and featured this video is that both me and Amir found him a good dancer! so you see there is a different opinion about even that part! hehe! :D

u guys found the blonde one???? the one with the massive tits?

u guys found the blonde one???? the one with the massive tits?

we found the blond one what?