Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
josephine

See you everybody

Hi Everybody

I'v had a great time on this forum, lotsa fun and laughs.

But I Must leave. Its very hard for me to go, but its something i gotta do to help a friend. Im sorry, and I know you shall allllllll miss me!!!

I'll miss you guys too :(

See you all, Josephine ;)

Guest BehnoushY

Awww Josephine...we were starting to get to know you better...well if you have to go, then you HAVE TO...

Good luck with whatever you do :)

Oh my god josephine, u r getting on my nerves, why r u making me look bad infront of everyone? First of all u r not helping a friend u r ruining our friendship, second u don't have to leave and no one asked u to leave and stop being all happy and posetive as if everything is all right cause its not.

Guest King

:huh: :blink: :blink: :blink: <_< :huh: :blink: :unsure:

Chicks fight vs. Cocks fight ;)

what's going on here... Neda attempted to leave and now Josephine!?!?

is this for real?! :huh:

plz answer

Oh my god josephine, u r getting on my nerves, why r u making me look bad infront of everyone? First of all u r not helping a friend u r ruining our friendship, second u don't have to leave and no one asked u to leave and stop being all happy and posetive as if everything is all right cause its not.

Ist of all im going to qote Neda...

WELLLLLL, in that case, i wont leave then. and now you have just basically told everyone that we where fighting, because you thought it was sooooo obvious!!!

Well it wasn't!!!

Oh, and after that call last night, everything does seem to be allright. you aughta make an effort to controle that temper of yours...

Josephine

Guys, u open topics saying that u're leaving the forum yet u come back 2 week later! :blink: :blink:

hmmmm, I guess ur right. But this is different!!! This is only a day later...

Girls, girls, girls!

Both of you come to my chamber, so I can solve your problems by my own, make sure you don't bring your parents with you! ;)

Guest BehnoushY
Yeah, Like Keano's our counciler :lol:

Im sure well be fine without the guidence of Bia2's wannabe King!

:p ;) B)

I SOO LOVE YOU GIRL ;)

Ist of all im going to qote Neda...

WELLLLLL, in that case, i wont leave then. and now you have just basically told everyone that we where fighting, because you thought it was sooooo obvious!!!

Well it wasn't!!!

Oh, and after that call last night, everything does seem to be allright. you aughta make an effort to controle that temper of yours...

Josephine

Lool, Wow i have a bad temper? lol, ok i am sorry i guess i was being kind of rude :unsure: it was that time of the month, can't help it.

Girls, girls, girls!

Both of you come to my chamber, so I can solve your problems by my own, make sure you don't bring your parents with you! ;)

lol, I'll be there! ;)

Lool, Wow i have a bad temper? lol, ok i am sorry i guess i was being kind of rude :unsure: it was that time of the month, can't help it.

I forgive you my sweet :D

Maybe it is just a Leo thing :lol:

now that is cute to hear :p

wow no way... that's cool. When did you 1st met?