Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Real-Mahan2010

Help me before I go insane.....

Help me

OMACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something is definately wrong with my PC... its running aawwwaayyyy

too slow!!

Something about Vitural Memory Low... I never had this trouble before with my new PC... and its running slower than molasses!!!!!!!!!!! My PC makes Molasses looks like a Red Ferrari!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

It took me just 15 mintues to log into the internet... 10 minutes to log in and 8 minutes to create this here thread.. I'm going to be gone for a couple of days then... until I can figure what what the Funk is going on with my PC!

ANY SUGGESTIONS?!?!?!!??!!?

I apologize for my absence here.... but I'm a highly inpatience guy when it comes to computer performance... I did the CheckDisk and the Defragmentation and the Clean Disk thingies... but to no help. There is a red light on my PC that is blinking super fast.. and my Windows Task Manager the PF Usage is way to to 810 MB .. ... what is going on with my PC!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

this is the most angry I have very been in recent times... I would love it if anyone in here can help before I take it to the shop.

sorry for being away, not my fault

Mahan

Ok! There are lots of possibility that can cause this problem Read this carefully and than think which is your problem. I am not thinking that you are an amateur user or a beginner

But read this may work for you.

Every PC has two different types of Virtual and Physical memory …If your computer telling you that is low in virtual memory it doesn’t means that it’s because you have lots of files on your drive or installed there.

It means the number of programs that are running or a part of them (like updater or auto detection or…) is high. About internet and connection well sometimes causes by having lots of programs which are trying to connect to their server at the same time.

You have said that you run Disk check and cleaner and Defragmentationtoo but didn’t work.

First of all if you are trying to defrag the drive which your main operating system is on it as well you will have difficulty because this tool will not defrag windows file or other program which are active also about cleaner…well windows cleaner is the safest cleaner which won’t configure most of the temporary files of other programs that you have installed. Just a few of them which are regugnizable for windows cleaner. For example if you use WinZip or other tools like it…if you are using ACDsee or other photo editor if you are using MS Office family or if you are using some client browser like Mozilla or opera or… all of this programs will produce temporary file which won’t be cleaned by windows cleaner option.

Solution:

1: try to remove all the spyware and adware on your pc(this helps you to remove some of the file which are active even when you are not using them)

Recommended softwares: Spy Sweeper and Ad-aware.

2: Try to clean your registry and all the temp folders.

Recommended Softwares: Track Erasser Pro or System Mechanic Standard Edition 4.

3:If you want to do a good and professional defragment use Diskeeper 8 . It is a grat software which will defrag your hard drive(or derives) in DOS inviornment when your pc is starting at the begiining and also will defrag all windows file as well.

4: For increasing your connection speed again you can use 2K3 Accelerator also here you will find Windows Washer which is a same software as Track erasser or System Mechanic.

5: To increase and clean your ram usage you can first Uninstall all unused and unwanted programs and than you can use Ram Cleaner to clean and defragment your memory usage.

6: try to decrease the auto update options in your program...If you are using any program like Webshots or some other kind of it or MSN messenger or yahoo....diactivate the auto start option.

7: Try to decrease number of tasks in your Taskbar...if you don't use them exit.

*8*: If the problem still there...OK the last option is to backup your files and reinstall your windows again.(If you have bought your PC brand new well you will have recovery cd's BUT don't forget to backup.

9: Do not run lot's of program at the same time specialy programs which contain Graphic nature or using sound card.

For god seek it is a PC(Personal Computer) it's pentium 4 and it has high memory and 200GB hard drive but still Personal don't expect to do more than that.

Good luck...hope you get it right .

Ciao.

I want to say a big hello to The Crow ~~~> also ~~~> WELCOME TO BIA2.COM, HOME OF THE PROUD PERSIANS :D ...and 4 non persians <_<

thank you for your help The Crow, I'm sure to go and find out some of these helpful links for my PC trouble. .. .. one I thing I need to share.. about an hour after my PC is turned .... it normalizes itself. Meaning that the PF Useage goes down to normal... so you are right then, there are different programs running all at the same time. and I suspect its the Symantec Net Detect ... and it wants me to like pay again for anti virus services... :angry: again?!

Its running a bit faster, but not fast enought as it was before.... so I'm going to be checking out these links before Pourya says no to them. The Crow, you mean like Brandon Lee's The Crow?!? Can you believe I haven't finished watching that movie! lol

Thanks a million The Crow and hope to see more of ou around here. Are you Persian as well?????

Thanks for your extra help

Mahan

My pleasure! Hope you get your computer right again...

You know I tryed different antiviruses...Norton,Mcafee,Norman,Avesta,Zone Alarm........There are many of them...Problem with Norton is that, It decreases your computer speed and performance....It is not just me that think this way you can go and read all reviews on the net. Also after a while your autoupdate service will be expire...well this is the main part of an antivirus and you have to pay again!!!??? So... I have Mcafee antivirus and Firewall now and I am realy happy about them...The only problem with Mcafee is that it doesn't give you the option that you can scan an individual file ...a Zip file for example...But doesn't matter becouse as soon as you Extract the zip file if it contains a virus or ... the active shield will remove it automaticly.

If you are using Norton Firewall as well ...well that decreases your PC and your surfing speed bouth! But Norton Firewall is one of the best.

Ok...My recomendation to you...

Sygate Personal Firewall Pro is small and realy effective firewall... Also ZoneAlarm Security Suite is a realy good firewall and antivirus ...

I tell you what check these links out and after you decide which one you want leave me a messege and the name of it...

untill later...

Sorry I forget...

Yes I am a persian and about editting stuff...well! what can I say! an admin is an admin If you know what I mean( My web My rule :lol: ). I am a member in many forums. The good thing is that you can learn from people and help them and get help. Specialy becouse of my job I have to know about softwares and hardwares... And the best reviews are from ordinary people who have used them and knowing what they think and learn. And about my nickname ... No it is not related to that movie I don't even liked that movie :D

Good luck mate!

Mate!

Thanks a million for your advice and opinions about all the softwares you encounter. I mean damn you know a lot!! As for me.. this will be a surprise to you, but I'm not Persian what so ever!!! :o

MY PC is running a little faster.. btw did you know that this means...

dmimie1077p.exe

exe = Execute

this is what I found out in one of those "Reached an Error, tell Microsoft about it" pop up windows. What is your opinion about Microsoft and in your professional opinion of course!

Let me guess... you are from Australia, right?! Becuase you used Mate ... or maybe from England?!?

Later dude

Real-Mahan2010

Guest Samad (agha)

Click Start, Run, then type "msconfig" (without quotes) and click the "Start UP" tab, click "Disable All" on bottom right. If there's anything critical you can always go back and change it. (this is for WinXP if u have it)

Try these (all free) online scans and report back (you may have to leave your pc running for hours/over-night since it's so slow) :

http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/co...n_principal.htm

http://security.symantec.com/sscv6 (<====== do both scans)

Hi again...

As I said, I’m a Persian but you are half right :lol: I live in the UK.

Well... Yeah I did know .exe stand for Windows Executable. I have created a topic here in this forum...have a look if you like...

Well ...If you have any problem like this and you get error messages the easy way to find out about them is ...just writing down the exact message and go to Google and type it in search bar and search for it....Usually you get some solution.

Ask about Microsoft...well! What can I say they have a long way to go...specially in Network part. People who are using some OS like Linux can raise hell in Microsoft system . Also individual developer and private users always can come up with something new...writing new viruses for example.

This is not Microsoft’s fault really!

At the end of the day ...Microsoft is another big company around ;)

I tell you what.... If you are going to know more about file extensions(e.g. .exe,.jpeg,.zip,...) go (Here).

Usually when you get that kind of errors ( Or bug) is because one of the EXE files are corrupted or missing Or one of the DLL files(support files) are missing.

well this is a long story though :lol: anyway...If you still get these errors write down the exact error and when you get it...Also don't forget to tell me about your chosen antivirus or other program that you like...Maybe I could help ;)

Talk to you soon! "Cheers"

Dear Samad(agha)...Not a bad Idea...But there is a possibility that it doese

change some of your registry setting on your system ....

So for you Mahan if you wanna have more information about it go (here) , (Here) and (Here)

Good Luck!

The Crow: well I don't know why you use this log name, but I think it strikes up a cool log name for anyone to see it.

thanks again dude... I haven't had the time to check all the link yet, and to me it would be an insult to you if I don't since you place your time on sending me this information. I'm working two jobs now and they are sooo time consuming. But I'm eager to learn more and see more.

Microsoft, its a nice company, but I believe in that old American spirit of competition. You know, like Pepsi and Coca Cola.

In order for Microsoft to be the best, it needs a competitor. If we in the world have TWO companies battling for our service... we the consumers will win in the end. Just like Pepsi and Coke, sorry about the soda pop example, but do you know what I mean Crow dude?!?!

How are things in Merry Ol' England!??

Samad (agha) thank you for your inputs at well, much appreicated by me!! Where are you from and have your registered with us?!?!?

B4 I leave to work at my 2nd job. .....

here's a question for you all...

where can I get a copy of Windows 3.1?? :lol::lol: does this OS still exist ?

:lol: Are you serious about windows 3.1 or... If you are I start Looking for it?

Well Not right now ...after I finish watching this movie(The thin red Line).

Take care...

LMAO! no no no I was wondering if that OS is still around you know!! hey you know I saw you on MTV2 the other way, you were a cameo on Nirvana's video Heart Shape Box! Going "hey.. wait.." :p

wow dude Peter Steel, that's one dude I don't dare to cross. :p

hhmm I used to listen to like 90 Hip Hop, but no more. I tend to listen to a lot of old 1980's Heavy Metal ( Iron Maiden, Slayer, Metallica ) but majority of my music is Trance and Persian tracks. The only metal I tend to listen to is those wet-back Mexicans, Brujeria. :lol: Those Satanist are soooooo stupid!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: they make me go lamo!!

I have been in Iron m@iden concerts a couple of times...they are great. Use to like Metallica But still respect them and I still a slayer fan...One of the things that I like about americans is that they have a good taste in rock and metal music . They like rock music...But in europe ...people just want something to shake their asses and if there are more naked chicks in there is better...(Well that's europe...They also don't have capital punishment though :D ).

I Never go to persian concerts in here...Music sux...at the end of it ...there gonna be a fight ...also people smile at each other :lol::lol: If you know what I mean.

Lucky you, I haven't been to one but there were times when I was close to going to a Slayer and Iron Maiden concerts in New York City. But somehow it never worked out for me!! :(

Thanks on your comments about American music, but I have to say that we have a lot of music here, expect like Trance. All of that music is in Europe. I can appreciate great music all the time here, and Persian Senorita wants to be involved in music somehow here in America. I have to tell you that I was very close to go to a Persian concert, Andy's concert in Toronto Canada. If only my friends Selin and Behnoush were there together, I would have attened my 1st Persian concert last Saturday!! I would have my mind on the chicks rather than the concert!! :p

I would love to be in Europe and see all the free chick naked butts shaken!! I would tell her, Shake What Your Momma Gave Ya!!! :lol:

crap I have to go but I'll be around more, plz tell everyone that.

See ya later

Iron Mahan

I would love to be in Europe and see all the free chick naked butts shaken!!  I would tell her, Shake What Your Momma Gave Ya!!!  :lol:

dude, for that you have to go to Brazil!! ;) B)

:lol:

I agree with pourya( At last in something ).

I had a great time in Rio De Janeiro too.

About chick butts. Well! They are mostly silicon (unnatural) Like Mc Donald’s junk food ( Nice but not testy ).

About Persian music concert though. I have been in two or three of them.

Ebi and I can't remember the others. What happened was that at the end of the concert ( all of them ) There were some stupid fights. Some guys get drunk or some others for chicks. So! I've stopped going there.

Other problem is most of their lyrics contents are about Love And romance Or

Political ... nothing else. After a while you became bored!

Ciao...