Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

**Describe all members' charactersitics!**

Ok folks!

Lets reveal our true impressions of other bia2 forum members, and lets once and for all be honest and straightforward about it! <_< :rolleyes: and PLEASE!!!!!! don't joke around or try to be funny! and for god's sake just leave your sense of humour out of this thread! remember no-one is trying to be or act judgmental and!

Now don't be a hypocrite either!

Here are my impressions of the most prominent members out here:

1-Mahan: Horny as hell, tit lover, extremely honest and naive or else a good actor, loves to talk in other words very talkative, loves to lick kitty cats' butt.

2- Pourya: Full of ego, intellectual, loves flirting with girls in his own way, very diplomatic demeanor, conservative, music lover, quiet personality yet sneaky, likes leaderships, sensitive.

3- Behnoushy: Full of haarto poort yet pretty simple hearted and naive, loves challenging others, loves flirting with guys, not jealous, she gets bored easily, easy to entertain her and make her laugh, she loves being surrounded by funny ppl, if she likes someone, she would dare him/her to challenge her, she claims that she is tough, but she is pretty easy going and fun person.

4- Dodo: A rough/tough girl with a bit of masculinity characteristics in her, loves music though doesn't know much about the technicality of it, a tomboy, she is a great fighter, she'll strike right back at you (Watch out guys! ;) ), yet she has this little child in her, she misspells a lot, cuz she types fast, checks out the forum frequently, especially her own threads.

5- Angel: Extremely egotistic character, she prides pretty much everything about her (which is good in its own way) she loves sex but won't admit it easily, looooooves attention from guys, and loves to make guys kneel down to her, very stubborn, kind of cynical, very sporadic.

6- Sinorita cheghadr bonitta: Very sweet and cute, good hearted, mild characteristics, positive personality, loves to make friends, very protective, such a spoiled brat! jealous to the maximum particularely when it comes to her BF, a typical Valley girl (If you've seen "CLUELESS", then you'll know what I mean "Alicia Silverstone") yet she is trying hard to talk like niggers (ma man, Imma..., and... :lol: ), she is extremely horny (lucky her BF), she gets wild when it comes to sex, very sociable girl.

7- Aso: Most of what I said about Sinorita applies to Aso as well, except for the ghetto part! ;)

8- Tannaz: At first I thought she was a boy trying to inflict herself as a girl, at times pretty tough and masculine sounding, though she is as sweet as all other girls (remember our fight girl? :lol: sorry 4 that ;) ), she loves gossips and controversy, she is a tomboy as well, she is a good sex machine too! not into checking every single thread, only swings by when she feels like it.

9- Fefe: A nice girl who likes to be well behaved, she is so much into romance and love, though she is shy and only goes by her own imaginary love relationships, she is picky, yet cute and easy going of her own style, and of course loves cats.

10- Uh, I am tired now I am sure I am missing alot of others, but I'll get on this at a later time...

See you later ;)

keano. bravo. You did something that i guess no one would do. and most people are going to disagree with what you said. but you have said what has been portrayed on this forum. it might not be close to what people are in reality but id say you wrote what people have showed. ;) :rolleyes:

Guest Guest_Keano

And your impressions are???

Dodo!!!!! :huh:

lol, dont worry im not going to have a biff at you for this one. well. i won't give it a review. lol. it was keewl (cool in aussy accent). LIke my goodness i never knew i came across as a tom boy. wow. that was interesting. but i guess its hard to say what a person is from a forum. Id have to say im far from a tom boy. but its alright. good stuff keano. :lol::D

I guess I shall add some more stuff to your characteristics!

By the way, thanx for taking your time B4 actually posting ! ;)

I guess I shall add some more stuff to your characteristics!

By the way, thanx for taking your time B4 actually posting ! ;)

lol. as long as you dont add any more manly stuff. lol. j/k. ;) :D

what do you mean by taking my time? :huh:

Guest BehnoushY

WOW Keano! I'm not mad at you cuz of all you said about me...but I am mad at you cuz you STOLE my idea...well my idea wasn't exactly what you did but pretty much the idea!

I agree with most of the things you said about me...Hmm...I donno what I disagree YET! ;)

Ok...here goes nothing...

Mahan: Funny, caring, full of Q's, has a lot to tell you most of the times, types so fast that he doesn't let you read the whole thing before the next thing comes, very interested in politics and "footbal"...that's all I can think of right now.

Pourya: Also funny, thoughtful, a ture ZEDEHAAL to some people, smart, likes humour.

Keano: Shy yet POR ROO :p relates everything and everyone to sex, funny, friendly, well mannered, polite...

Dodo: Nice, friendly, supportive, polite.

Sahari: Friendly, nice, sweet, caring, lovely, everything you want in a girl :D

Angel: Intelligent, intellectual, she's there when you need help, you can actually rely on her support and help, pride yet friendly, shares a lot in common with me

I have to think about others...

oh Shoot!! where to start . . .. :o where to end!!!!

here goes..and sorry if I miss others.. but I"ll make updates..

Angel: very very strong will and very proud of where she is from. Can't stand being with other Persian people. As a strong attitude

Sahar: highly cute girl, sounds like a 14 year talking and she sounds like she is begging to be taken advantage off.. which I totally love, she sounds sooooo female

Behnoush: down to earth girl... omg! ready to help and to facilitate to one's addicts. She is sooo extremely humble

Keano: a breast freak like me, and wondering why he is like after my sis Behnoush so much. With the among of post messages... if I'm reading between the lines.. I think that Keano is infatuated with my sis!!!

Dodo: a dokthar iran with a big heart! Very talkive and very involved in one's conversation

Pourya: the king of this site! .. and do we sense a liking for 12-13 girls last time in one of the post?!? A very authorized figure in here.. someone that should not be crossed

DonYaA: a very determined girl with a stong character, something that I will always be jealous of. <_<

Fefe: A very concealing person... at first say its a girl and now a boy. Love to create confusion and havoc, he lives for that. He is always caring and involved in all converstaions

Green_eye_girl: a Spanish chica with a cute way to sounding nice through her postings

Moushie baybee: cute!!

Elham: my sis always kind and caring and listening. Always thinking about other first than herself.

Sepideh: very funny and a cheerful girl, always a great time talking with her. Her enjoyment is highly contiagous to others

Wow keano! That was awesome man! NO ONE gave a description better than u or as good as u boy!

I don't even think anyone could do it as well as u... ghashang zadi to khaal ;)

P.S. Yeah, I remember our 1st encounter loool. Manam mazerat mikham azat :) u're a great guy.

2- Pourya: Full of ego, intellectual, loves flirting with girls in his own way, very diplomatic demeanor, conservative, music lover, quiet personality yet sneaky, likes leaderships, sesitive.

Hi my friend, I just got back from a little trip of mine and read your post:

got mine almost 100% RIGHT!

Very impressive I must say!

as I said, I just got back! but I’ll get back to you with my list a s a p!!

good 1 keano joon... i wish some 1 other than mahani writes bout my characteristics coz i guess he's a lil bias!!.. :D

well well.. ih ave to get used to you guys so that i know you better..though i know some few here like behnoushy,donya,sahari,mahan joon, aso-googoosh!, kimo, angel...etc! but i cant yet analyze them..

1 thing for sure keano..you dont know the whole truth about mahan !! <_<

el.

i wish some 1 other than mahani writes bout my characteristics coz i guess he's a lil bias!!

:rolleyes: but I AM!!

WOOOOOOW!:mellow: I'm only a Newbie so I can't exactly say what I think about everyone, but I can deffinately say that there are some really insightful people on this forum. :rolleyes:

True, true, very true indeed.

I find it hard to believe that no one has argued with Keano about anything!!!:huh:

Though I guess wannabe Kings just can't be argued with sometimes... ;)

cheghadr shomaha naazeen. :)

To remember me to after all this time.

Mashallah Keano....cheshmam roshan. I'm not egotistical!! LoL.

Mersi Behnoushy jan. You're so sweet.

Behnoushy: Naaz. I think of her like my little sister. Naive, cute, sweet, friendly, emotional.

Keano: Confident (could be labelled cocky), all around nice guy, private, caring, and yes thinks about sex all the time as is evident from his impressions of everyone else!

Mahan: Pessimist, stubborn, slightly odd in his mood and treatments of other people, sensitive, kind, and generous.

Donyaa: Flirt, loves having some harmless fun, i think in some ways like myself.

Sahari: Like a child...very cute, seems like she needs someone to look over her.

Phoenix: Very nice sweet young lady. Mature and friendly.

ABout others...well I'd write my impressions but I don't know the rest of you well (unless I'm forgetting someone)

Doosetoon daram khaili.

Alright, here comes my impressions. I pretty much agree with Keano on every single portrait, and have therefore used some of his words and phrases. Those who know me, are familiar with my humour-entwined discourse. I might use a couple of humorous references in my way of portraying, but do absolutely not mean them as insults. If some people might get offended by the remarks, I apologise in advance:

1-Mahan: the first time I read his posts, I thought that he was an Iranian trying to inflict himself as an American, in order to attract the female members! A bit sexually-frustrated, and (judging by his religious upbringing) with every right to be! Obsessed with Big-breasts, but judging by his posts …easily convertible by the right girl! A pessimist and a self-proclaimed ”martyr”, honest and naive (or else a good actor, as Keano puts it), somewhat misled and misinformed (typically American features), very talkative, types sometimes faster than he thinks (the same factor provokes me to reply to the majority of his posts), loves to flirt with girls (although not always as smooth as he should). For some reason, he is obsessed with Iranian girls and the part of the Iranian culture that comes along with them! A reversed version of ”Mamal-Americayi” in my opinion and since he naturally lacks the Iranian guys’ inherited anti-manipulation defence, he just begs to have his grand illusion shattered by one of the many manipulative Iranian (perhaps even Shirazi-) girls in the future! Although I hope NOT!

2- Keano: Full of Ego, intelligent and smart, witty, loves flirting with girls ”in his own way, ”Sensitive and romantic (will lose all his defence next time the right girl comes along), conservative in many ways/liberal in a few, artistic music lover, loud personality, at the same time sneaky, superficial, slightly hot-tempered and straight on the defence (when attacked or offensively approached), yet very ”civil” and soon-or-later ”polite” when it comes down to the confrontation, with a ”Bart Simpson”-humour that might convey a childish-stubbornness and ”immaturity” (the ever-ongoing- KING debate and BUTT-oriented jokes!lol). Overall, a lil’-bro character for me personally!

3- BehnoushY: a very polite and lady-like manner! Traditional and family-conservative in many ways! Somewhat superficial and narrow-minded (elements that will not be an active part of her personality in the future, in my opinion) Good-hearted but not naive! Her young age might sometime convey a naivety, that is actually a natural immaturity! Brave and sincere, not inhibited by the older guys here, does not hesitate to enter a HOT discussion, expresses her thought freely, controlled, yet obvious when she flirts, jealous and sensitive (she is not really aware of the first one yet (in a couple of years), and the latter…she wont freely admit), FUN and despite her young age she is a good sport and ”Baajanbeh”.

4- Dodo: is faithful, good-hearted and sensitive, but comes across as a rough tom-boy! Although the feminine side of her jumps forth, every now and then! Of all members in the forum, she is the most IRANIAN one, when it comes to being traditional and conservative! She is hyper-sensitive especially when it comes to the ”girl’s reputation” part! The Aussie part of her loves to jump in provocative discussions and more or less harmless mass-flirtations (that goes on in here), but the conservative girl in her gets manifested in a post-active semi-regret/bad-conscience! She loves music and is passionate about music! Somewhat superficial! Just like Mahan, she tends to come across as a bit scattered-minded and naïve from time to time!

5- DonyaA: is the member that I have most in common with. She is mature and self-confident, independent, intelligent, intellectual, socio-politically engaged, positive- and open-minded, a great sense of humour. she is thoughtful, good-hearted and very sensitive, yet strong when it comes to challenges and ”downs” of Life. Thinks before she talks and Talks only when she has got something to say.

These are the members that I have had a chance to know, the rest of the characters are due to their partial absence, short time- or passive membership still more or less unknown to me. Therefore I delimit my impressions to these five prominent members.

<_< Heeeeeeeey first of all lemme say that I'm not horny at all, k? :angry: :blink:

And second thank u Angel and Mooney for sayin that I sound like a child...I'm blessed with ur compliment! :blink: :ph34r: <_< :lol:

King Keano: Stubborn, caring, damnnnnn funny, HORNY (that's TOTALLY U! ;) ), nice, a typical LA guy and I'm sure he's totally into good clothin and stuff...

BehnoushY: A cute girl, who's really clever and caring, she knows what she wants(and she gets it! ;) )

Mooney(Mahan): He's a nice charmin caring guy, who's hornier than Keano (looool) and totally Persian! But sumtimes too negative---unfortunately! :(

Donyaa: It's soooooooooooo fun talkin to her, she's soooooooo lovely and caring (and damnnnn beautifuuuuuuuul!) :p

Phoenix: She's a really lovely and caring + beautiful person, too bad she doesn't join this place that often :(

Pourya: He's a member of the club of the horny guyz and really funny(sumtimes too funny and sumtimes TOO sarcastic lol)...oh, and he tries to be mysterious lol :lol:

Dodo: Unfortunately I hadn't had the chance to talk to her but she's TOTALLY INTO CHOCOLATE ;)

Fefe: She's a reaaaaaaaaal cutie, she's like a cute lil kitten, soooo lovely and it's so fun talkin to her :D

Green-Eyed-Girl: A mix of two of ma fave countries, she's really funny, caring and sweeeeeeet ;)

I'm done :rolleyes:

Guest BehnoushY

Good to have you back Angel joon :)

Pourya: Yea right! You did agree with Keano...in an opposite way though! LOL...thanx....and of course I won't admit my jealousy! Why should I admit it? I'm a virgo, remember...they don't admit anything ;)

Sahari: Sankioo my ferend ;) :p

Good to have you back Angel joon :)

Pourya: Yea right! You did agree with Keano...in an opposite way though! LOL...thanx....and of course I won't admit my jealousy! Why should I admit it? I'm a virgo, remember...they don't admit anything ;)

Sahari: Sankioo my ferend ;) :p

Sureeee aziiiiz ;) Behnoushy jan start ur MSN pilisss ;)

Guest BehnoushY

Can't aziz...have to go soon! :(

But if I stayed, I will ;)...faghat be khatere TO *muaaaahhh*

Akheyyyy oki, pas plzzzzzzzz take care of urself ageh dige baham tamas nagereftim k? And have fun in Iran, I'll eMail u...*mooch mooch* Jaamo hatman khaali kon aziz ;) And I'll make urs of course in Roma ;)

Ba Bye*

1-Mahan: the first time I read his posts, I thought that he was an Iranian trying to inflict himself as an American, in order to attract the female members!

And that's exactly what I thought too, and somehow still think he is persian or half persian, or perhaps not even American (I don't think he is pure American!) ;)

I was thinking of editting my post and adding this up about Mahan, till I read Pourya's post! :lol:

Mahan!

Good job dude! ;)