Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
jadoogar

dar rah be chi fekr mikonid?

My next exam!! lol Thats what I usually think about when Im even in the washroom!! lol

Or this might sound funny but when I have nothing to think about I try to think about not to think about anything!

Or this might sound funny but when I have nothing to think about I try to think about not to think about anything!

intresting idea, really :boredom_wft:

Be hameh chiz!

lol seriously I am always in the state of thinking and analysing things, I always Think about things I need to do, or things that I have done and scrutinize my actions & decisions.

Be hameh chiz!

lol seriously I am always in the state of thinking and analysing things, I always Think about things I need to do, or things that I have done and scrutinize my actions & decisions.

lool m2!

In the morning on the way to work I think about all the things I need to do for that day! I basically schedule

everything for that day, the places I need to go the phone calls I need to make and etc.. Its the only time I can think think! :boredom_wft:

LOL, I even take a step further and type things up in my Palm pilot, make phone calls, retrieve information from the palm and... all this while I am driving!

I know not something to be proud of, but hey life in LA is really fast paced!

loool I hope u dont get in a car accident! :punishing_wft:

LOL, thanx but spankesh vaaseye chi bood dige?

The time on the road is very librating, especially since I don’t drive but rather take the collective transportations! One gets to organise thoughts, reflect, reminisce, write and observe!

male in bod ke salam nakardi badesham baray inke havaset pat beshe momkene baes beshe tasadof koni!

and I dont want that to happen! baray hamin spanket kardam ke az in kara nakoni! when ur driving u have to concentrate khengool jan! concentrate ,concentrate and concentrate.

LOL, I know. You're definitely right! :friends:

how many burgers you usually order each time?

In N Out 3 by 3 with only grilled onions, animal style fries and a chocolate shake.

daily_sep23_05_fries.jpg

Whats the main deal? Is that meat?

how many burgers you usually order each time?

Just a 3 by 3 typically.....some days I'll order 2 Double Doubles. And if you're really hungry, you go to Fatburger and order a Double Kingburger that amounts to a full pound of beef! In fact, you come here and we'll go to the Redondo Beach Fatburger and have a contest.....right here.....I'm CHALLENGING KEANO!

In N Out 3 by 3 with only grilled onions, animal style fries and a chocolate shake.

daily_sep23_05_fries.jpg

Whats the main deal? Is that meat?

No....the fries are smothered in cheese and "spread" which is like a thinner version of Thousand Island dressing and topped with grilled onions. When you order any burger animal style, that's how they prepare the burgers as well. In N Out is really popular in Southern California and in Las Vegas....try it when you visit us dawg!

LOL, you can beat me any given time when it comes to eating contests. lol

Oh in regards to the pic you posted, in initially was made by the Quebecois (Canada's french speaking province), and it's called Putine over there, very popular, but I never liked it though.

LOL, you can beat me any given time when it comes to eating contests. lol

Oh in regards to the pic you posted, in initially was made by the Quebecois (Canada's french speaking province), and it's called Putine over there, very popular, but I never liked it though.

Come on, don't wuss out.....we'll video the event and post it here for all the Bia2 members to see!

And what a wonderful event that would be!

Lets do it papa!