Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
khanoomi

Akward Moments

lol haha! Then I think that its only me who take for granted that people who look Iranian are Iranian while they in fact are not!lol Thank God!lol :haha:

i was in a cab today, and i noticed that the cab driver was going the long way, so anyway i was on the phone to a persian friend of mine, and i go to her "pedar sookhte rahe door dare mire" any way as im getting out of the car he goes " harchi gofty be khodet" :bl yah that was awkward.

hahaha

the same thing happened to my cousin in vegas

so she was in a elevator going to her room with her friends and there was this guy in the elevator as well

and she was telling her friends vaaay che gadr een zeshte

and when he was getting out he was all

khodafez khanooma

:)))

:))):)))

omg!! i go through those sorts of things bistochahar haft!! lol..

ooh one of the billion times i embarassed myself in front of iranis was when me and my friend were on the escalators at the trainstation.. and theres this 20 sth yr old guy in front of us, who has the FREAKIEST hairdue.. he was naturally blaickhaired, but then someone (who should be severely punished btw) had dyed it with ORANGE SPOTS and STRIKES.. and so i turn to my friend and go, in farsi: "haha pessararo bebin! mohasho chikar karde! noch noch noch.. it looks insane.. but look at his outfit, he doesnt have the freaky outfit to go with the hairdue, thats kinda weird" and were going on like that for a couple of seconds, then by the end of the escalator he turns back to us and goes: "mersi" and walks away... i just wanted to sink through the floor!!

im such a bad person :punishing_wft: haha :rolleyes:

hahahahahahahaha i no iranian a mile of how come u did not no he was iranian :lol::diablo:

:bl :))):))) i know! i can tell an iranian from a mile away too, but he was standing with his back towards me, how could i know?! :))) :punishing_wft: :damn:

:bl :))):))) i know! i can tell an iranian from a mile away too, but he was standing with his back towards me, how could i know?! :))) :punishing_wft: :damn:

well i should say i can smell them a mile away :diablo:

lol even when i cant see the face of the person I take for granted that the person in q can be Iranian!lol :)))

lol awwwwwww well i wouldnt recommend any lady to bend over in front of me :rolleyes: but thanks lil lady !lol :p :friends: :dance_baby_wft:

pourya!! :))):))):))):))):)))

you are aware of the fact that i would not worship you with my bum towards you right? :haha: :harhar_wft[1]:

this is going to make a akward moment :haha: :diablo:

lol well you know where you would be, but are you sure that when you bend over you know where "I" will be?lol :))):))) :DD :t

lol well you know where you would be, but are you sure that when you bend over you know where "I" will be?lol :))):))) :DD :t

iiiiih!! :))):))) alright alright, from experience i know there is no way ill be able to win these things haha :haha: :t

pourya!!

you are aware of the fact that i would not worship you with my bum towards you right? :haha: :harhar_wft[1]:

:))) not really though, just a normal conversation with pourya :D:))) :harhar_wft[1]:

iiiiih!! :))):))) alright alright, from experience i know there is no way ill be able to win these things haha :haha: :t

pourya!!

:))) not really though, just a normal conversation with pourya :D:))) :harhar_wft[1]:

oh year i forgot just a day in the life of our good friend :lol::diablo:

I don't know if I've told this here before or not.....anyway, talking about Iranians without realizing that person is an Iranian....

This was a loooooooooooooooong time ago!

Me and a friend were sitting in town, and infront of us there were 2 guys, with these reaaaaaally tight jeans, I mean tighter than any girls :D

Anyhow, my friend started talking about them, she was like, negah kon shalvarashon cheghadr tange!! Vaaaaaaaay, az male man tang tare, shabihe bache **** hastan, ina chie?? On yeki ke dige hichi...

And I was telling her, shut up they're Iranian, stop talking! But she wouldn't listen, she was just, no they're not and just kept on going on how tight they're jeans were and how they looked like girls and etc.

Finally I third guy came to them, and they all started talking persian and gave us some looks! I seriously just wanted to dissapear into the ground, that was really embarresing! :bl :bl :bl :damn::damn::damn:

I don't know if I've told this here before or not.....anyway, talking about Iranians without realizing that person is an Iranian....

Me and a friend were sitting in town, and infront of us there were 2 guys, with these reaaaaaally tight jeans, I mean tighter than any girls :D

Anyhow, my friend started talking about them, she was like, negah kon shalvarashon cheghadr tange!! Vaaaaaaaay, az male man tang tare, shabihe bache **** hastan, ina chie?? On yeki ke dige hichi...

And I was telling her, shut up they're Iranian, stop talking! But she wouldn't listen, she was just, no they're not and just kept on going on how tight they're jeans were and how they looked like girls and etc.

Finally I third guy came to them, and they all started talking persian and gave us some looks! I seriously just wanted to dissapear into the ground, that was really embarresing! :bl :bl :bl :damn::damn::damn:

hahaah u shudnt have been embaressed they shuda been for tripe javadi zadan!!! :)))

iv dissed ppl who didnt look iranain but then i found out they were iranian but that didnt change my opinion of wot they were wearing or in my case not wearing!! lol i stand by my critisism and so shud u if this happens again dont apologise for having an opinion! :huglove:

There is a difference between critique and making fun of others appearance, even if they are in public! Sure don’t apologise but whatever you might hear as a reaction you will have it coming! I personally have no tolerance for people who utter BS about me, friend or stranger! The person then better make sure to do it behind my back, or else have her/his azz kicked back to the mother's womb!

hahaah u shudnt have been embaressed they shuda been for tripe javadi zadan!!! :)))

iv dissed ppl who didnt look iranain but then i found out they were iranian but that didnt change my opinion of wot they were wearing or in my case not wearing!! lol i stand by my critisism and so shud u if this happens again dont apologise for having an opinion! :huglove:

LOL hun, no the thing was that she was just being rude! :damn::damn::damn::D

i remember this one time i was out with my friends, and as we were in the parking lot going back towards the car, we were looking down and talking. So as we get closer to the car, I get the in passenger side and just sit there and see that everybody is suddenly gone. I wait for like 5 minutes and my phone rings and my friends ask me where i am, and i tell them i'm waiting in the car for them, and they tell me that they are IN the car driving around the lot looking for me. And I think "how is that possible?" and then what had happened was i went and sat in a car that looked VERY similar to my friend's car, and the doors happened to be unlocked! :punishing_wft:

i'm lucky the real driver didnt catch me just sitting in his car.. i was playing with all the gadgets and looking through the dashboard too ...

Ok, here's another one I came to think of. (I think I've told this story here a long time ago....anyway)

I was on messenger one time, and a friend came online so I wrote to him. And I saw that he was writing back, but he took FOREVER. So meanwhile I was waiting for his reply, I started teasing him. Saying stuff like: che ghadr toolesh midi, dari ketab minevisi akhe?? Yalla dige, mage chi dari minevisi.....and ALOT more of these stuff.

Suddenly the message comes: Salam Gita jan, man pedare **** hastam. **** khoone nistesh.....and so on

Man ke dige hichi, enghadr khejalat keshidam! Rooze badesh ham khooneye ma davat boodan, I was SO embarrassed to see them! But they all sure had a good laugh about it! :bl :bl :bl

akhey ur so cute!!!

no worries creating akward moments is like my speciality...lol

i like dunno why but sometimes out of no where it happens for me!!!

:huglove::friends::huglove:

one time i was in school in front of this girl i liked, and i tripped on a piece of paper :bl

speaking of dissing iranians in farsi :dance_baby_wft:

one time i was at a mall with my cousins, and this guy ran into me, and i was like "Dohote! Shoma goozoo hastee" he looked at me and said man goozoo nistam :clap2: