Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
arash_zlord

Is Sacha Baron Cohen half Iranian?

According to wikipedia:

"Baron Cohen was born in Hammersmith, London, England to an Orthodox Jewish family. He is the second of three sons of Gerald Baron Cohen and Daniella Weiser; his father owns a menswear shop in Piccadilly and is originally from Wales, while his mother is a native of Israel."

we cant stake a claim on this genius im afraid...

Siamak wrote in the other thread that his mother is Jewish and living in Israel but of Iranian origin! So if this is true he is half Iranian.

Siamak wrote in the other thread that his mother is Jewish and living in Israel but of Iranian origin! So if this is true he is half Iranian.

well technically depends how far back his mother is iranian...the iranian could have died out (impossible for iranian to die out :))) )

omg i love that guy! he is really well educated he went to oxford or cambridge one of the 2 and came out with a very good degree... i guess his funny side took the best of of him!!!

my god ive seen that fils 3 times already!!!! my sides split each time!!!

I LIKEEE HE IS NICEEEE!! :)))

omg i love that guy! he is really well educated he went to oxford or cambridge one of the 2 and came out with a very good degree... i guess his funny side took the best of of him!!!

my god ive seen that fils 3 times already!!!! my sides split each time!!!

I LIKEEE HE IS NICEEEE!! :)))

Yes his mother is a Persian Jew

well technically depends how far back his mother is iranian...the iranian could have died out (impossible for iranian to die out :))) )

LOL!!!!!!!!

omg, i watched his movie like 3 times, and every single time, DIED laughing!!

I LOVE HIM, hes reallllllly good!! :lol:

mybe its just me but i enjoyed borat as part of the ali G series more than the movie i think the movie took it way too far...it was the same concepts but he had taken it to the extreme..so even though i enjoyed the movie i think he could have done a better job

he looks iranian epesaly when hes borat <hi 5> :diablo:
he looks persian in all his characters dude! specially bruno, there he looks like my gay aZZ cousin, no BS.

He doesnt have british accent instead he talks like one of those iranian that just got here and is faking the accent.

IDK, but even thought that his mother is persian, if he says I'm not no way you can say he is :rt >>>> :close_tema_wft:

COME ON SACHA WE KNOW YOUR NAME IS SALMAN SHASHOO :BZ_idiot_focus: