Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

I REGRET ...

i regret not going on the trip i was supposed to last weekend :punishing_wft:

I regret not studying more this semester :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

same :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

I regret not studying more this semester :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

me too! :punishing_wft:

LOL, to ham bia pishe ma Sheytoonak :D It's the lazy club :;):

LOL, to ham bia pishe ma Sheytoonak :D It's the lazy club :;):

ITS THE LAZY CRAZY CLUB...LOL

wow our club is so cool

:)

I have come to live my life so that I would not have to regret anything in the past five years and now that I try to come up with something for this thread I see that I actually have nothing that I regret! *knock on wood*

In the past 8 years, I regret two things in my life. They were probably the two biggest mistakes of my life.

You should never look at a mistake as a regret yet see it as a " lesson learnt".

One can only become wiser by making mistakes and learning from it. We learn from EVERYTHING in life. Both good and bad.

Every mistake becomes a lesson in life. As human beings we will never stop making them however it doesn't mean that one has to repeat them.

We don't live in a perfect world, no one is perfect and nor are the people around us.

takshakh jan, i completely agree with you. We all make mistakes and we must learn from them.

These two regrets are something completely different. They were made almost a decade ago and I went against my instincts and did them anyway to 'take a chance'.....

Regrets should only come if one keeps repeating the same pattern of mistakes over an over again, shame on me if you fool me twice they say! That should be applied to all mistakes.

• Like 1

Back in 1998 I was the first Pourya to sign up to hotmail so I did get the address Pourya@hotmail.com, but due to 60 days of inactivity I lost that account to someone else! :damn: That I regret!

Back in 1998 I was the first Pourya to sign up to hotmail so I did get the address Pourya@hotmail.com, but due to 60 days of inactivity I lost that account to someone else! :damn: That I regret!

Damn that sucks bro, would have been sweet to have been able to keep that email address