Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

I REGRET ...

i regret ever going to iran :D

HOW COM? :friends::diablo:

haha no but i just do :;)::friends:

i regret not deciding to bring warmer clothes after my dance last week when i kneeeew it was going to be freezing on my way home, and now, the result is a very sick sick donya--- :sm: :hammer:

i regret not deciding to bring warmer clothes after my dance last week when i kneeeew it was going to be freezing on my way home, and now, the result is a very sick sick donya--- :sm: :hammer:

As Nelson would say:

haha.wav

As Nelson would say:

hahaha!! :))):))):))):)))

thankyou cactus :harhar_wft[1]:

I somehow regret taking this job since it has brought not only more money, but also more problems :nea: :nea: :nea:

But I am not quiting just yet :D I need the money more :damn::lol:

i regret not doing as well as i noe i could have in high school...and some other little things that i actually learned from..making me a much better person

^^ aww! hang in there hun :;): like you say, the money makes most jobs worth it :p

I wish that was true! But it's not! And the more I have to deal with these people the more aware I get of this! :poke::poke::poke:

^^ aww! hang in there hun :;): like you say, the money makes most jobs worth it :p

I wish that was true! But it's not! And the more I have to deal with these people the more aware I get of this! :poke::poke::poke:

! im sorry to hear that :( its important you like the environment where youre working, and feel comfortable.. think about the pro's and cons with your work, and try to figure out whats best for you, staying and dealing with things, or quitting, or maybe there are other solutions-- hursomhelst, think about yourself and no one else, you deserve to feel happy at your workplace - :friends:

! im sorry to hear that :( its important you like the environment where youre working, and feel comfortable.. think about the pro's and cons with your work, and try to figure out whats best for you, staying and dealing with things, or quitting, or maybe there are other solutions-- hursomhelst, think about yourself and no one else, you deserve to feel happy at your workplace - :friends:

Thanks Donya joon, well, it's not actually my workplace that's the issue, I've been hired there by Studentconsulting (like Manpower but for students), and they're my problem! :lol:

But I'm just going to have as little contact as possible with them. I'll just do my thing and don't care anymore about what they're saying! :;)::D

Thanks Donya joon, well, it's not actually my workplace that's the issue, I've been hired there by Studentconsulting (like Manpower but for students), and they're my problem! :lol:

But I'm just going to have as little contact as possible with them. I'll just do my thing and don't care anymore about what they're saying! :;)::D

det är bra tjejen :;): thats sounds good :th

:friends:

LOL Donya, yeah, from now on, I'm just minding my own buissness! :lol:

Today I regret eating so much for lunch! I'm still full!!! :damn::damn::damn:

I regret not buying the FRIENDS season 1-10 BOX SET before it was removed from market! :bash:

i bet u can still get it on ebay!

yeah but the risk is that one of the 30 discs has a scratch which i wont be aware of before I happen to watch it years later! badjoori misoozoone oonvaght! no money back!

yeah but the risk is that one of the 30 discs has a scratch which i wont be aware of before I happen to watch it years later! badjoori misoozoone oonvaght! no money back!

khob honey aval hamar o khoob check mikoni badan mizari vase har vaght mikhay enjoy koni?

lol that means that I have to sit and watch through all 10 seasons of friends at once in order to make sure that they run smootly through-out! as much as I enjoy the show that would be a bit hard for me!

lol that means that I have to sit and watch through all 10 seasons of friends at once in order to make sure that they run smootly through-out! as much as I enjoy the show that would be a bit hard for me!

haha no just skim thru it to make sure... i personally have never experienced damaged goods from ebay but its ur choice! :friends:

I wish it was possible! But unf. there are damages that can not be seen by the eye or just by skimmin thru! however i think they will be releasing a new box set with some more extra material on! hopefully it will be as good lookin as the city silhouette one!

having pizza right after a gruelling 2 hours at the gym...d'oh :punishing_wft:

ya not so good... :huglove:

I regret not studying more this semester :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

I regret not studying more this semester :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

U said once that u work how u can work and study ur a girl nice thats good :friends: