Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

I REGRET ...

I regret having a huge and fat pizza only two hours before my training!lol I burped cheeze with every move!looooool :damn: :haha:

i try and not do things that i will later regret so i dont really have any...even bad things that have happened as a concequence of something that i shouldnt have done, iv learnt from so if i went back i would do it again, bcuz it was worth the lesson and experience!

yes but don’t u have days where small decisions that can not be contemplated prior to that moment change the chain of events?

yes but don’t u have days where small decisions that can not be contemplated prior to that moment change the chain of events?

yes like that damn massive chocolate cake i shudnt have had cuz i think it put on like 5 kilos on my already pokey belly!! :)))

Back to high school! I loved this girl! I thought she was great! I loved her so much that even didn't want to touch her to hurt her feelings or anything! Because of her love I even faced loosing her! She was an angel for me! Perfection and beauty!

But now...

I really regret why didn't I do it! :))) ( I mean her )

Sorry!

Did I over react!?

i regret for my bad actitud about some ppl.. is not my fault ,i am just too honest !!!

I only regret one thing in my life and thats I didnt have time to see my Mahtab for the last time! :(

If i knew it would be my last time seein her I would never act like an a$$. :(

I only regret one thing in my life and thats I didnt have time to see my Mahtab for the last time! :(

If i knew it would be my last time seein her I would never act like an a$$. :(

awww :huglove:

ke dishab varzesh nakardam :bl

man sobhkanasho bishtar doost daram... vali heyf ke vaght nist :dance_baby_wft:

khoobie sobhane ine ke dam o dastgah ro nemikhad aamade koni, vaghti bidar mishi khod be khod "charge" hast!lol :))):))):)))

khoobie sobhane ine ke dam o dastgah ro nemikhad aamade koni, vaghti bidar mishi khod be khod "charge" hast!lol :))):))):)))

:))):))):))):))):)))

I tend to look at regrets more as lessons and try not make them re-occur.

But Pourya don't regret PIZZA, pizza is a sublime gift from the hands of god, it should be worshippped and subsequently devoured!!! :)))