Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
parande

Do guys prefer stupid girls over girls with brains?

Hi all...

I was just watching a movie b4, and there was this stupid girl, but she was very hot and everyone wanted her and they were dying for her!!! then there was this other girl who was very smart and also good looking but she d always challenged guys... and all the guys hated her!!!

is it like this in real life? :huh: :unsure: :f

honey joon they wernt dying for her they were dying to f**k her! theres a difference! :)))

Al Bundy taught us all this:

Hooters hooters yum yum yum,

Hooters hooters on a girl that's dumb!

Al Bundy is such a freakin poet!

honey joon they wernt dying for her they were dying to f**k her! theres a difference! :)))

well, i don't understand why they didn't wanna f**k someone who 's got brains?

well, i don't understand why they didn't wanna f**k someone who 's got brains?

It's more difficult to fool a smart chick, plus she's most likely ambitious and knows the game. Dumb hot chicks are awesome.

ummm.. soal ro man nafahmidam daghighan ! ba in hal fekr konam keh hezar bar dar moredeh in sohbata,injaha harf zadim :D !

Where was this thread hiding? LOL. Very interesting!

I think one of the worst nightmares for a guy is being challenged Haha! Though I have known guys who find smart girls who are intellectually ambitious a real turn on. On the other hand I find myself very often beeping guys off b/c of this attitude that I have.

I'd love to hear what out male members have to say!

Thanks!

I have said this before. But she can use my super brain, while I use her other stuff for an exchange! :p

I have said this before. But she can use my super brain, while I use her other stuff for an exchange! :p

well put,

i actually prefer older though

Guys like stupid girls!

So girls just start acting the fool and BINGO! :haha:

hey i dont think girls will just start acting, its been going on for a long a** time, so mani girls play stupid to get guys, bc hey there are those dumb a** who cant a clue or a hint even if it hits the in the back of their head or smack dab in da nose...

Plus how are girls gonna get those muscle hunks which their IQ the size of ... though attraction later in life tends to be about other things...

Guys like stupid girls!

So girls just start acting the fool and BINGO! :haha:

hey i dont think girls will just start acting, its been going on for a long a** time, so mani girls play stupid to get guys, bc hey there are those dumb a** who cant a clue or a hint even if it hits the in the back of their head or smack dab in da nose...

Plus how are girls gonna get those muscle hunks which their IQ the size of ... though attraction later in life tends to be about other things...

^^ i disagree :)

I want to date a girl who is as smart as I am, I have yet dated one. I want a relationship and stupid girls just play games, my experience anyway. I think it's insulting to both people to date someone one thinks is infirior in any way, besides won't anyone want someone they think they are perfect? Guys like to be or seem like they are in control... It makes us guys feel needed, thus happy. Guys like to feel like they are taking care of the girl, not literally but in a broad sense. We want to be the girls hero, and I guess it's possible with girls who can't think well?

K.

I wont lie, I would f**** a clueless hot babe in a heartbeat, but I would be both attracted and charmed if she had an intellect!

I've seen many guys/men who flee in the other direction when they come across a girl/woman who is as smart or smarter than them.