Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

Iranian Weddings

Iranian Weddings  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like Iranian Weddings?

• Yes ,I Like Them.
    • No,I Don't Like Them.
  2. 2. I Go To Iranian Weddings For . . .

• Beraghsam
    • Dokhtar Bazi
    • Shuar Konam
    • Az Bikari
    • Beh Zour-e Maman Baba Miram
    • Majanni Ghaza Bekhoram
    • Posht-e Sar-e Mardom,Harf Dar Biaram
    • Mast Konam,Dad Bidad Konam,Fohsh Bedam
    • Fozuli Konam
    • Bein-e Arous Va Damad Ra Beham bezanam

I'm not gonna lie! it was a beautiful day and we both look like two models on a photo that come with frames you buy, but in the end it was just a day that didn't last!

I have Pedram jan, many years ago. Dont you remember me telling you about the spider-chase on my honeymoon and the blue-tongue in our home back in Australia ?lol ;)ue

I have Pedram jan, many years ago. Dont you remember me telling you about the spider-chase on my honeymoon and the blue-tongue in our home back in Australia ?lol ;)ue

I remember the anecdote pourya jan, but i didn't think it took place on your honeymoon. Wow, you are alot braver than me man hehe. I can't ever see myself getting married, never say never though hey.

i have to say i had a traumatic wedding due to the lack of electricity and just general crappiness of iranians! But when we all went to our house afterwards we partied like there was no tomorrow!! ai ai ai :clap2:

I remember the anecdote pourya jan, but i didn't think it took place on your honeymoon. Wow, you are alot braver than me man hehe. I can't ever see myself getting married, never say never though hey.

lol I have never believed in marriage theoretically, however in my early twenties I met someone and dated her for two years, but in order for us to live together we had to get married because of her conservative family background. Everything was perfect between us so I thought even if there is a chance that I might be wrong about my theory against marriage this would be the perfect opportunity to test it empirically! So in other words, if traditional marriage was to work it would work between us who worked perfectly together! It was worth the shot at least, instead always thinking “what if”! Unfortunately it ended up being the reality I had expected it to be, which put an end to the affection! we got divorced after two years and thereby was me not marrying again a fact! :D lately not getting into relationships has also been added to it!lol :))

lol I have never believed in marriage theoretically, however in my early twenties I met someone and dated her for two years, but in order for us to live together we had to get married because of her conservative family background. Everything was perfect between us so I thought even if there is a chance that I might be wrong about my theory against marriage this would be the perfect opportunity to test it empirically! So in other words, if traditional marriage was to work it would work between us who worked perfectly together! It was worth the shot at least, instead always thinking “what if”! Unfortunately it ended up being the reality I had expected it to be, which put an end to the affection! we got divorced after two years and thereby was me not marrying again a fact! :D lately not getting into relationships has also been added to it!lol :))

Well at least you tried it, thats the spirit! x

of course! I'm a try-sexual! :brows:

hahah kare dorost ro ham to mikoni :) were going on hols soon, maybe i will become a trysexual too :brows:

well as long as you keep an open mind, why not, one can always change mind if its doesnt feel right! ;)

well as long as you keep an open mind, why not, one can always change mind if its doesnt feel right! ;)

my husbands point exactly :p

lately not getting into relationships has also been added to it!lol :))

lol, likewise pourya jan. The modern man has little time for such distractions! I too was once in a position where marriage was on the table and was indeed the logical step as comuting between Tehran and England became too much. I decided aginst it though and opted for the Hank Moody philosophy instead :brows:

my husbands point exactly :p

I'm liking this hubby of yours! hehe! :D

lately not getting into relationships has also been added to it!lol :))

lol, likewise pourya jan. The modern man has little time for such distractions! I too was once in a position where marriage was on the table and was indeed the logical step as comuting between Tehran and England became too much. I decided aginst it though and opted for the Hank Moody philosophy instead :brows:

I understand Pedram jan, as I was comuting between Sweden and Australia while we studied!

many of my younger male and female friends who visit Iran during summers have been in your situation! Its tough!

Yes, God bless Hank! I think thats why I relate to his character to such extent! hehe :D

Sweden and Australia is quite some distance pourya jan! The comuting must have played havoc with your bodies internal clock.

lol how about being 24-36hrs in the air! lets just say that I really relate to how our losties felt during the time travelling! :haha:

lol, i love flying but that sort of duration in the air is just too much. Even the wonders of in-flight entertainment could not compensate for it.

Omega hala kei mikhai arusi koni balam jan ? :D

lol, i love flying but that sort of duration in the air is just too much. Even the wonders of in-flight entertainment could not compensate for it.

though some of these help a bit along the way! :brows: :brows: :brows:

2d3591be87f19ee99adb2574eeccbbc7.jpg

I love Iranian weddings.

I just can't stop dancing when I am at an iranian wedding.

And i absolutley love the good atmosphere

Edited by Piraya Girl

Shanbeh aroosi e irooni davatam . . . :clap2:

Khosh begzare! Yadet nadre vaseye manam beraghsi, hesabi gheresh bede :haha:

Edited by Piraya Girl