Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Kamran vs. Hooman

Artist Duel # 12  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Kamran vs. Hooman

• Kamran
    • Hooman

..khoub inja digeh man vote nemitunam bedam,nemishnasam ina ro !

KAMRAN

his personality beats hoomans any day! when they were here for their concert some months ago, kamran would smile and stuff and take pictures with people, but hooman put on his shades and didnt seem to me half as 'friendly' as kamran -

Well, I base my opinion on the one I personally consider as a more potent solo-artist! and that would be Hooman! I strongly believe that if he finds a visionary producer who can the RnB genre and wants to convert it to Persian, his voice would make itself heard fully!

Well, I base my opinion on the one I personally consider as a more potent solo-artist! and that would be Hooman! I strongly believe that if he finds a visionary producer who can the RnB genre and wants to convert it to Persian, his voice would make itself heard fully!

good for you poury, very professional :;):

but i wont be basing my opinion on that in this case, cause i think their voices are equally nice in different ways, and as i couldnt make a decision strictly based on their musical abilities, i chose to go with personality :)

lol shaghayeghs bf is kamran! :haha:

azizam 1joori migi engaar man eyn chizha ro midoonam...begoo moo bolande ya moo kootahe?

lol lazizam pas gooya shoma baraye ra'i dadan aamade nistin!Lol :)))

hahahah hey iv got their album but it doesnt define which is which, and i think iv come a long way from thinking they were girls! :)))

errrrr kodoom hooman?

P jan nemisheh faghat beh his gf vote dad va beh khodesh vote nadad ? :D

age gfesho peida kardi to poll vote bede!lol

boss man fekr kardam in khanoum alan tarafe shumas :D

Yooohooo :dance_baby_wft: Thanks for the ad Pourya! This is my concert in Vancouver!!! looool :DD

for those who do not know who is who!Lol

KaHooFlyer.jpg

Can they be separated??!!! :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft:

Hahahaha, I can't separate their voices :D

In Miami their Manager introduced me to them as amir's sis and they were really nice and after the concert we had breakfast with Hooman and their band. He is a good guy and I think my vote goes to him! i like his style and I agree with what pourya said!

They're both really good guys and are very down to earth. There's been times when I've spoken to them and have been surprised at how much they remember. They also take their work very seriously. And, I think they compliment each other very nicely in their songs.. and much nicer in concerts.

i voted for hooman cuz hes sooo cute..omg...and...just the way he carries himself is sexy...akhhhhh jooonn....and hes sooooo nice..i took a pic w/ him...and he was like kinda all over me...lol...but yea he was nice...lol