Mansour vs Shahrum K

Artist Duel # 10  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Mansour vs Shahrum K

• Mansour
    • Shahrum K

Mansour

they both have good and bad songs

but Mansour is too stuck in remaking same songs, which drive me crazy!

So it is Shahram K

Mansour, despite the lousy choices in the past years I'm very hopeful about his upcoming album with Erwin Khachikian!

Both of these artists have a "voice tone" that is extremely annoying to me. Shahrum K's voice sounds worst than a dogs bark to me! Voices are like colors. And for some reason I must be alergic to that particular color!! Mansour's voice tone is also along those shades!!!! They need photoshop!!

I like the song Azadi by Mansour. In a context like that, both melody and production, his voice is functional enough to pull the song thru.

Mansour, despite the lousy choices in the past years I'm very hopeful about his upcoming album with Erwin Khachikian!

Your not supposed to comment on your own question :)

I'm wondering how many polls are left though.. I'm anxiously waiting for polls such as

Khordadian vs Hemmati

Bahador vs Kambiz

Shahab vs Lida

Hamed imagine Andy and Shahrum in a hot duet ... YMCA style eh lol :brows::)))

Wait I didnt know Khordadian is singing!Lol az key tahalaaaaaaaa! :haha:

Haha, completely unrelated, but I wonder how many people have been fired from work cuz your avators pops up on their computer screen.

count the numbers of the stupid lurkers and those who are lazy enough not to disable the sig/avat function and you got your stats hombre!

now back to your andy/SK wetdream ...with or without foam? lol :))):))):)))

Haha, completely unrelated, but I wonder how many people have been fired from work cuz your avators pops up on their computer screen.

:))):))):))) Hamed I told pourya I will get fired one day!

as soon as i log in I have to check pourya's avatar first to see if i can post that day or not!! :))):)))

anyways, bwteen shahram K and mansour hmm I dont know I think I go with Shahram K I dont like mansour that much!!

ALSO hamed dont campare bahador wt Kambiz :bandana::bandana::bandana:

:))) na abji joon, avval avatar ro check nakon ghorboonet beram!lol bejaash do as we all (the non-tanbals lol)do when we are at work, when you sign in go straightly to "my controls", then to my options and "Board Settings"! disable the avatars and signatures and voilaaaaa!!! :brows:

ooooooo rasti abji ye khanande jadid dare miaad ke ham esme shomast amma mardoosnash! Ramon! :clap2: he was a short period in the Black Cats next level and now releasing his solo album!

count the numbers of the stupid lurkers and those who are lazy enough not to disable the sig/avat function and you got your stats hombre!

well, i finally disabled the avatar thing. i already had the sig disabled. i guess now i will get to miss pourya's babe of the day/week!

about the foam... umm, are u in there too!?!?

ALSO hamed dont campare bahador wt Kambiz :bandana::bandana::bandana:

ur no fun

well, i finally disabled the avatar thing. i already had the sig disabled. i guess now i will get to miss pourya's babe of the day/week!

lol its your dream baby, toss me in if it tickles your fancy!lol :))):))):))):brows:

one of the first iranian artists i started listening to, great personality, one of a kind on stage, great energy!!, wonderful lyrics and makes awsome dance songs that make you :dance: :dance: :DD :DD :clap2: :brows: :dance_baby_wft: :brows: :dance_baby_wft: :

MANSOOOOOOOOUR!!!!

lol its your dream baby, toss me in if it tickles your fancy!lol :))):))):))):brows:

love u too

Mansour all the way!

i've seen them both in concert and i liked Mansour more. plus Shahrum has some mental issues... big time weirdo :bandana:

and i HATE his new album... har saal badttar mishe (not to mention his ugly voice) :punishing_wft:

Mansour all the way!

i've seen them both in concert and i liked Mansour more. plus Shahrum has some mental issues... big time weirdo :bandana:

and i HATE his new album... har saal badttar mishe (not to mention his ugly voice) :punishing_wft:

i couldnt agree more!

shahrum k does have some issues..

Akheeeyyy!!! bichare Shahram :( mage cheshe?! I hate to disagree w/Hal but... gonah dare... :brows::brows:

I like them both equally... vali I voted 4 shahram... (not sure why) :punishing_wft:

mansour

Akheeeyyy!!! bichare Shahram :( mage cheshe?! I hate to disagree w/Hal but... gonah dare... :brows::brows:

I like them both equally... vali I voted 4 shahram... (not sure why) :punishing_wft:

LOL

he's a big time weirdo sh82nak... its a long story i'll tell u on yahoo later :lol:

LOL

he's a big time weirdo sh82nak... its a long story i'll tell u on yahoo later :lol:

hey be ma ham begoo bedoonim aziz :friends: