Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Mansour vs Shahrum K

Artist Duel # 10  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Mansour vs Shahrum K

• Mansour
    • Shahrum K

:))) na abji joon, avval avatar ro check nakon ghorboonet beram!lol bejaash do as we all (the non-tanbals lol)do when we are at work, when you sign in go straightly to "my controls", then to my options and "Board Settings"! disable the avatars and signatures and voilaaaaa!!! :brows:

ooooooo rasti abji ye khanande jadid dare miaad ke ham esme shomast amma mardoosnash! Ramon! :clap2: he was a short period in the Black Cats next level and now releasing his solo album!

loool khan dadash joon vaghti karam kar mikonam ama vaghti khaste misham break migiram mamolan miam forum bebinam che khabare! age betonam bemonam ke mimonam post mikonam vagarna ke domamo mizaram ro kolam farar mikonam ta kasi nadide! loool

ama vaghean mishe disable kard??? :DD :DD yoohooo pas ba in hesab man az farda 8-5 miam to forum ba khiale rahat! :lol: merci az komaket kholase :friends:

rasti are esmesho shenidam ama khob on hata esme manam var dare baz nemitone abji to beshe :bl

fekr konam ye ahange baray eid sakte bod baray khanandeha or something like that!

ALSO hamed dont campare bahador wt Kambiz :bandana::bandana::bandana:

ur no fun

:lol: shokhi shokhi ba bahodoram shokhi??

in hame adam hatman bayad be in yeki gir bedi?? :)))

ama hastam ye poll bashe bebinam ki bishtar ray miare! :dance_baby_wft:

Khan dadash did u know hamed is djin??? I heared one of his mix and it was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :DD :dance_baby_wft: :clap2:

lol malome ka hichkas abjia mo namishaaaaaaaaaa!!! :dance_baby_wft: :DD :air_kiss_wft:

are daghighan in Ramon hamoon Ramon hastesh!!! :punk:

lol avval fekr kardam ke migi hamed djinnee!lol :))) yani like in jenn o pari!Lol :haha:

got any idea when his album is coming out?wasnt mean to be out by last month?

what do you think of him?

Akheeeyyy!!! bichare Shahram :( mage cheshe?! I hate to disagree w/Hal but... gonah dare... :brows::brows:

I like them both equally... vali I voted 4 shahram... (not sure why) :punishing_wft:

LOL

he's a big time weirdo sh82nak... its a long story i'll tell u on yahoo later :lol:

lool i duno what your story is but the guy wants to shag everything that moves including 16 yr old girls..and is always pickn up at his concerts...

Khan dadash did u know hamed is djin??? I heared one of his mix and it was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :DD :dance_baby_wft: :clap2:

Hehe it's fun to do

lol avval fekr kardam ke migi hamed djinnee!lol :))) yani like in jenn o pari!Lol :haha:

To keh hanoooz dari harf mizani :punishing_wft:

lol hamed now i know why u said that u gotta see shahrum in concert to see why he is better, i just saw the concert ad on radiojavan!lol :)))

lol malome ka hichkas abjia mo namishaaaaaaaaaa!!! :dance_baby_wft: :DD :air_kiss_wft:

:bl hich kasam khan tatashh ma nemishe :friends: :Mex-wft: :cheekkiss:

lol hamed now i know why u said that u gotta see shahrum in concert to see why he is better, i just saw the concert ad on radiojavan!lol :)))

:))):))):))):))):)))

hahaha, na baba, it aint like that. i made that comment way before i knew about that ad.

lol not many know that Shahrum kashani had a THICK unibrow when he started in 1989! his pics in the tape version of his debut were all graced with the unibrow but later these tapes were more or less replaced with a new version where his newly shaped eyebrows were presented! I wish i had a scanner so I could scan the cover of the tape!

oh my goddd i absoloutly HATE shahram k he's a loser and his songs are just awful except a few.

he used to have a unieyebrow and he also used to be FAT ! hehe,its gay what he does to his eyebrows.i mean they're getting thinner and thinner every year!!

his songs are low class ones with stupid lyrics

ESHGH BE MAN NAYOOMADE is the worst song ive ever heared in my life!!!!!" marteeke bezanam too damaghet blah blah blah be seeneye doost dokhtare man kheere shodi" i mean WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?imagine a child listening to that song! "cheshmesho dar meeyaram" hahaha "to khoshgeli are, nooshe joonam"!!! ???ewwwwwwww thats disgusting!!

hahaha

mansour should go back to his ZENDEGI album.with more creativity.faraari wasnt that good.but still he's A LOT better than shahram k.

shahram k doesn know anything about music.

btw,is it true that Shahram K is going out with Mahsa? :eek_wft: nooooo why mahsa,whyyyy ? :(((((((((