Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Leila Forouhar vs. Shohreh

Artist Duel # 4  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Leila Forouhar vs. Shohreh

• Leila Forouhar
    • Shohreh

i like shohrehs havas album, but im a fan of leilas so i voted for her but i think i kinda like em the same!

I love their Music and voices equally! But since I had a crush on Leila When I was little my vote goes to her! :D

I love their Music and voices equally! But since I had a crush on Leila When I was little my vote goes to her! :D

shes still kinda hot! :brows:

hehe! she sure is! she might have never had the "body" but her beautiful face makes more than up for it! She still tickles my elmo! :brows:

I loved her is HAMKELAS movie! :wub:

whats hot about leila? shes as short as a 9 yr old and has a bum of an elephant lol...

she has been wearing the same clothes for the past 20 somethin yrs...he hair is always the same style n her videos arnt that great either..but still she has a nice voice

shohre on the other hand has always kept herself up with the new trends...u never see her in the same clothes twice...she has a great voice...and shes got awsome songs and videos..

whats hot about leila? shes as short as a 9 yr old and has a bum of an elephant lol...

she has been wearing the same clothes for the past 20 somethin yrs...he hair is always the same style n her videos arnt that great either..but still she has a nice voice

shohre on the other hand has always kept herself up with the new trends...u never see her in the same clothes twice...she has a great voice...and shes got awsome songs and videos..

how is being bright orange with bleach blonde hair and 1 kharman arayesh keepin up with new trends...unless you mean iran trend! :)))

how is being bright orange with bleach blonde hair and 1 kharman arayesh keepin up with new trends...unless you mean iran trend! :)))

:))):))):))):))):))):))):))):clap:

well Mahsa khanoom, as I told you she is neither anatomically proportional or any thing of a conventional beauty standard! yet she has a certain sex-appeal to me! Oh btw I love big Bums so cant help you there!lol :brows:

leyla foruhar all the way :clap2: :clap2:

Leila Forouhar :clap2:

:))):))):))):))) :k

my vote goes to leila forouhar too

i strongly dislike shohre, sorry shohre! ;)

at least leila doesnt steal music from other ppl !!!!

shohre used to be a lotttttttt better before.

i like elila's songs but i dont like her style..u know...the way she dresses...she's sooo JAVAAAAAAAD lol kamarbande talaee damane chin chini but i LOVE her old songs and also her new ones

jounnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ...

Leila's vocal ability and singing techniques by far is superior to that of her counterpart Shohreh's. Shohreh's singing ability has been on a decline and going down the drain, this is partly due to her constant usage of drugs and alcohol, 2 real threats of vocal cores. The only thing Shohreh will outperform Leila is their sense of fashion and style, Leila has always been out of style when it comes to fashion and make up. It's also partly to be blamed on her figure and body type, she's got real thick legs and thighs which makes it hard for her to look good in any dress.

It's weird, but Leila just has this sex appeal... You cant really put your finger on it... She is just attractive. And her songs are fun in aroosi time. :clap2:

Seriously did u ever m.....bate on her when u were little :D jk

lol I must have! hehe, well I was a fan of her thicker lower part as well so if I did it wasnt strange! :brows:

Leila's vocal ability and singing techniques by far is superior to that of her counterpart Shohreh's. Shohreh's singing ability has been on a decline and going down the drain, this is partly due to her constant usage of drugs and alcohol, 2 real threats of vocal cores. The only thing Shohreh will outperform Leila is their sense of fashion and style, Leila has always been out of style when it comes to fashion and make up. It's also partly to be blamed on her figure and body type, she's got real thick legs and thighs which makes it hard for her to look good in any dress.

i totally agree with the style part!

yeah shohreh was amazing back in the day

but leila has been pretty consistent so my vote goes to leila