Forum | Bia2.com

Guest Guest_Keano

"Sreet fighter" I wasn't that crazy about it, though my fav. are: Medal of honour, Freedom fighters, Desert storm II, The thing, and I can't remember the rest of good war/fighting games! B)

If you like "Medal of Honor", you'd love "Call of Duty"! Its from the team that created MOH; console versions of the game are gonna be out by christmas time I think.

Is it co-operative? "Two player"

If you want to play single player, the missions are not SOLO like "Medal of Honor", but you have computer characters helping you out :)

If you want more excitement, you can play ONLINE :D

online play includes teams/objectives(I believe)/death match

If you like interactive environments for fighting games, check out Mortal Kombat: Deception.

It was released here like yesterday I think; I'm not sure about it's release date in Europe.

I've seen the trailer for that one too, and I think that it will be out here soon!

I don't know, but the Dead or Alive env. seem more diverse and colorful!

man I get so easy bored with such games, that only take place in a few arenas and even when you advance the arenas remain the same! I love the combination of a good beat-em-up game with an adventure set-up!

Guest BehnoushY

If you're not gonna laugh at me or make fun of me, I do play some games as well, although I'm not as update as you guys & I don't play fighting games cuz I can't sit still ;)

I prefer Strategy games...I actually love this kinda games! :D

Guest BehnoushY

Well I donno...I would have contributed earlier if I was as updated ad you guys are...but for me, I just play! No matter how old the game is...or how silly it may seem! :p

Guest BehnoushY

Actually, I haven't heard of it...I mean I used to have a game LONG ago..like when I was 7 yrs old..named Tetris but it was like fitting the blocks and get the blocks in one row so that it will be reduced and stuff like that...so I'm not sure if you mean that or something else... :rolleyes:

I LOVE "Rise of Nations", simply because I always win :p I can't lose, I don't have the JANBE for losing :D...Hmm, I like Age of Mythology, Age of Empires..all of them actually...I've played The Sims City & Sims on Vacation (or something like that)...those are the ones I remember now

You said you like older games, so YES Tetris is the old game you're talking about. I have it on my cell phone; it's still fun to play :)

I've tried Age of Mythology, but I don't like strategy games too much; and I actually installed Rise of Nations on my laptop a few days ago; there were too many stuff to learn <_<

I got bored and uninstalled it :rolleyes:

Guest BehnoushY

lol...not really, it's easy...just give it a try, all you have to do is to have more ppl + build building and advance to higher levels...that's all, and that's why I like it so much! :D

Age of Mythology is a bit more complicated than Rise of Nations and harder but I like it because I like mythology :p

Guest BehnoushY

Do so...you can develop nuclear emission ;) :p and actually attack other nations :D

nice sis!!

I'm not a fan of the strategy games either, I must admit, but since you are! there is a new one based on Alexander the great comin' out soon!

Guest BehnoushY

Thanx BIG Bro ;)

I understand why you don't like strategy games! I don't play fighting games or things like that because, as I said before, I can't sit still!!! I would jump up and down, I would even scream...remember you said you don't like it when ppl make so much noise while playing games...that's me!!! :p

But in strategy games, I don't get HAYAJAN E KAZEB and I get to win!!! :p ;) :lol:

Guest BehnoushY
I don't play fighting games or things like that because, as I said before, I can't sit still!!! I would jump up and down, I would even scream...

:lol:

That's very cute :)

:p *blush*