Forum | Bia2.com

I have decided to pick up a PS Vita :dance_baby_wft:

:dance_baby_wft: Is it released there yet pourya jan? Still another week to go here. I won't be getting one as I just won't get the chance to use it. It does look like a significant upgrade though, with some decent games to boot. The Uncharted game in particular tickles my fancy !!

Sorry about the late reply Pedram jan, no it got released here last week. Though I still havent got one, I am waiting for little big planet and hope that til then the price might drop a bit as well.

Hi pourya jan! I was wondering where you had been, as your blog has also not been updated. Hope all is well.

I noticed that the Vita games are very expensive, even the old titles that have been ported to Vita are £40+.

Pedram jan I have been super busy with work and also not well the past couple of months, therefore not been able to keep up to date with things I write about in my blog. I feel the blog has to wait, at least til summer until I know what I wanna do with it. Right now I am not able to engage wholeheartedly in it.

Thank you, hope you are well yourself and enjoying the studies.

To be honest I dont mind paying that price for those kind of games, for me who barely have time to use the ps3 a ps vita on the run is worth the price of HD games. But I am waiting for more games to be released, right now I would only be buying the Uncharted game.

Yes I'm very well thanks pourya jan. Sorry to hear you've been unwell and under time constraints, hope all is better now. Understand pourya jan, sometimes time away from things can give you a re-vigoured focus.

Things are good this end, enjoying the studies which are also becoming rather intense. Very math focussed this year so it's mind-boggling and equally rewarding.

If the Vita comes down in price I may consider it as I'm commuting more by train than car these days and it would be quite useful.

So this Weekend I played "The Last Of Us" damn what graphics, plus the storyboard makes you feel as if you're watching a movie, amazing game, though I wish it had a little bit of more action and excitement to it, but again I only played about 30-40 minutes of it and I've heard it's a pretty long game and I am assuming it will pick up somewhere down the line!

Also my friend recently bought the FIFA 14, so we played plenty of FIFA 14 as well. Overall this weekend was a cool gaming and kickback weekend.

• Like 2

I plan to start Last of Us this week, have had the game a while now but not had the time. Its my kind of game it seems, plus that it has been rated one of the best games ever.

• Like 1

It's a real nice game, its graphics is crazy and I am sure you will like it. I just wish it was a little more fast paced and more action, however I only played 30 minutes into it, and I heard it will pick up later on, plus they say it's one of the longest games ever.

Share your thoughts once you play it bro! :)