Forum | Bia2.com

Has any of you guys played Assasin's Creed Brotherhood yet? I have been playing it for the past few weeks, despite all its hype and fans high ratings I find it quite boring and somewhat slow, any input?

I've not played the new Brotherhood game Keano, but have played other Creed games. Like yourself i found them largely disappointing! Great visually and conceptually, but fall flat on its face with gameplay that is repetitive and boring.

fall flat on its face with gameplay that is repetitive and boring.

You summed it up Pedram jaan, most scenes look the same, not much variation as far as locations and fighting skills.

Nice beginning to the trailer, though once the gameplay footage starts it kinda ruins it! Epic's "Unreal engine" is really starting to show it's age now, yet they seem intent on milking it.

Wow, that will be great 720p on small screen pourya jan. Will look razor sharp considering the ratio of screen size:resolution! I've never been one for handheld gaming, but the new PSP does sound rather appealing indeed.

Yea, i jst heard about the Heavy Rain news today pourya jan. I really can't imagine them being able to better the game, let's hope though with such writing talent they can give it justice. By the way, i loved the game that much that i recently picked up a limited edition version as a prized second copy lol! A beauty it is too. If you get just one chance to play a game this year pourya jan, i urge you to give Heavy Rain a chance. I hope they even keep the soundtrack of the game for the film, a brilliant score, this piano piece is my fave...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEUrfUGwi0Q

I'm sure I will love the story, however its not the kind of game genre my patience is made for!Lol so a movie will be a better format for me personally.

Yea i understand where your coming from pourya jan. Heavy Rain, is not a computer game in the convential sense though. I can best describe it as an interactive movie. It is all about choices, and every single decision you make impacts the story. It's like watching a gripping film with the ability to influence its direction and conclusion. The reason it succeeds to this extent is that the characters are so authentic, the voice acting outstanding, the score spellbinding and the plot so emotionally challenging. I don't want to provide spoilers in case you watch the film, but let's just say some of the subject matter is very moving indeed. Lol, a ringing endorsement all round and i promise i'm not on the developer and/or publishers payroll lol :haha:

Yea really captures the era well. I've never been too fond of the sandbox environment, but nobody does it better than Rockstar. It's refreshing that new games are prepared to dabble with such settings.

Btw, Dead Space 2 was released this week, though unfortunately i dont have the time to play it. A shame as it looks brilliant and has reviewed well.

Wow Pedram jaan, that's the craziest video game trailer I've ever seen, gotta love EA, always delight to play their games, particularly sports games. Is this a Multi-Platform game? in other words is it also on PS3?

Bro I am a big fan of Battlefield franchise, their last edition "Bad Company 2" was fantastic, if I am not mistaken I played it on co-op mode and it was amazing!

War games have always been one of my most favorite games!

I believe Hams Zimmer also did the score, hence the epic trailer. It is multi-platform (PC, PS, 360), i've actually picked it up on the PS3, as I refuse to pay the new 360 online membership prices.

Update of my Crysis2 experience. A missed opportunity from a game that promised to "raise the bar" for graphical prowess on the consoles! The graphics, despite a few glimmers, are nothing special. The textures and frame rate suffer terribly and it is abundantly clear that the developers have had to sacrifice them from the PC port. It looks like my FPS fix will be postponed until November with the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, which (thankfully) will be handled by Infinity Ward, in the alternating management of the franchise.

Finally ordered enslaved for a bargain price, as we are slowly approaching the gaming summer I have been waiting for the past 2 years! :DD

any similar game on the way pedram jan?

Update of my Crysis2 experience. A missed opportunity from a game that promised to "raise the bar" for graphical prowess on the consoles! The graphics, despite a few glimmers, are nothing special. The textures and frame rate suffer terribly and it is abundantly clear that the developers have had to sacrifice them from the PC port. It looks like my FPS fix will be postponed until November with the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, which (thankfully) will be handled by Infinity Ward, in the alternating management of the franchise.

Hmmmm, that's quite disappointing, the preview of the game suggested otherwise and seemed to offer a lot, both graphically and gaming strategies aspects. So how would you rate this compared to other similar games you've played in the past? just wanna see if it's worth purchasing or just rent it.

BTW Call of duty Black Ops was amazing, hopefully Modern Warfare 3 won't disappoint, which I don't think would be the case!

Thanks for the updates and heads up Pedram jaan!