Forum | Bia2.com

Guest Pierre

Do you guys think that I should make my site www.xdefine.com more with games, videos, mp3 search engine or everything.

Thanks

Do you guys think that I should make my site www.xdefine.com more with games, videos, mp3 search engine or everything.

Thanks

I don't think this forum was intended for marketing purposes ;)

As for video games in search engines, NO, I usually go to famous gaming sites that I already know about.

Anyone try DOOM 3 yet??

I'm low on cash and my video card is messed up; I get yellow spots all over the screen :lol:

I'm going to get a ATI card next time; I've had too many problems with NVIDIA ones!

I just played "Rainbow6" the latest release, it was ok, I like the co-op mode of it. B)

DOOM 3, haven't played it yet, but it got great reviews!

although the new RIDDICK was rated best game yet!!

new pics from the forthcoming RESIDENT EVIL 4:

pics

Guest King

I love Resident Evil, especially #3, man these pix look great. I looked for Doom3 couldon't find it for X-BOX nor PS2 :(

DOOM 3, haven't played it yet, but it got great reviews!

although the new RIDDICK was rated best game yet!!

new pics from the forthcoming RESIDENT EVIL 4:

pics

Man oh man, RE4 looks SUPERB!

I've always been a big fan of the series; I pretty much have all of the titles :)

Looking forward to it!

I don't know why, but I've never really liked Star Wars.  I've never watched a single Star Wars movie either; I always end up turning off the t.v or changing the channel.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

lol :D ;)

well, maybe its because you are younger and were not around during the late 70s and early 80s when the movies were BIG!! its more of a nostalgic feeling for someone from my generation who collected all the figures and ships back in the early 80s!! it started back in Iran for me personally!! B)

Today’s generation will probably have the same feeling for the Lord of the Rings trilogy!

lol :D then as a future game maker U should start to update your sci-fi and fantasy register right away!lol ;)

Guest BehnoushY
Today’s generation will probably have the same feeling for the Lord of the Rings trilogy!

I haven't seen that either :lol:

Neither have I!!!! :p

wow, the opposite sex read this topic? I'm shocked :lol:

Guest BehnoushY

LOOOOL!!! ;) I do read it but I usually have NOTHING to say about games and stuff so I don't post here!! :p

well sis, you are not into GAMES either sooo :rolleyes: , it's not that strange!! ;)