Forum | Bia2.com

I did find the digi but its costs nearly £100 here! not worth it in my opinion! I rather pay more for the trilogy in that Pandora's chest edition!

They had one copy of that trilogy chest edition at my local Gamestation store, it was priced at £119.99, but was reserved unfortunately. I think almost all stores have sold out now and it is fetching around £300 on ebay!!!

Got my hands on the digi today, used a voucher and some redemption points from GAME so ended up paying 45 euros! :D its a nice golden embossed slipcase!

really happy with m purchase! what a game it is!

Now I wish they could bring back the sands of time trilogy to ps3 just for the sake of nostalgia!

Glad you're enjoying it pourya jan. It's a fantastic game, i'm just dissapointed i haven't had the time to really sit down and absorb it properly.

now I have the uncharted to get for the summer, I have lately found myself tempted to get the steelie after all! :rolleyes: its sold out most places but a store still sells it, 65 euros but the regular is 50!

The steely is a nice edition pourya jan, especially if you can pick it up for a good price. Here Uncharted 2 has been discounted in most stores @ £24.99-29.99 for the std. Uncharted is one of those games i would pay £100 for and still feel a sense of value for money!

Today i'm going to pick up Just Cause 2, a title i have posted on previously. I had so much fun with the open world environment on the original, this installment seem's to have built on that with a new game engine and vastly improved textures/graphics.

so after moths of playing hard to get I gave in and purchased the steelbook! hehe, not cheap! full price! But I really enjoyed the game that I tested and the regular edition looks horrible!lol the steelbook is already out of print and sold out most places! Two days ago I found six copies in a store, today I got the last one!

I am saving this as well as the rest of God of war for the summer! Unfortunately not being the routined gamer like yourself pedram jan I cant switch that smoothly between gaming and other stuff!lol So I wait for the game marathon i June! :D btw I see now that entire walkthroughs are nowadays available on youtube! thats great for someone like me!Lol :clap2:

lol yes they are. I prefer not to use them though, i find that they encourage a rather linear approach to gaming. I prefer the element of self-discovery.

Hehe, i prefer that Special Edition pourya jan. I like the new game but was not a fan of the previous 2 installments on old-gen.

I hear they have been revamped them in many ways for ps3! I wish they do the same thing with old PoP trilogy!

a game i'm looking forward to is enslaved! reminds of latest prince of Persia though mixed with aesthetics from Heavenly Sword and Bionic commando!

Enslaved_KeyConceptArt.jpg

Recently i found a Game Company in Dubai ( Originally chines ) which they are launching online games for Arabs, and i've posted a new threat about one of there games, now they are launching a new online game called Runes of Might ( MMORPG ) for Arabs!!! and here is my Viewpoint 1) Why in the hell they are even launching an online or that kind of game for Arabs ( no Offense ). 2) why they don't Target Iran? i mean how many people we have in Iran that they are playing online games? i am 100% sure more than there is in GCC countries? the reason i am posting this is because i want to know if you guys are thinking like me, is it fair not to Target at least Tehran???

Gotta say that this piece of plastic isnt worth the overprice! Glad I didnt go for it! Thanks to Tony for the pics!

DSCN5109.jpg

DSCN5108.jpg

DSCN5107.jpg

DSCN5106.jpg

DSCN5105.jpg

Actually bro I played God of War this past weekend at my friend's and kind of liked it, the fighting are crazy and somewhat insane, not completely my bag, but still I found it not too bad of a game. My friend on the other hand is overly obsessed with this game and I kind of disagreed with him while playing it :D

One thing though that I thought was a little too much was the puzzles throughout the game which in all fairness did not bother me too much, as they kind of were pretty challenging and exciting to figure out! Bro if I am not mistaken you sort of liked the puzzles games, so I suppose this would be of your interest!

Actually bro I played God of War this past weekend at my friend's and kind of liked it, the fighting are crazy and somewhat insane, not completely my bag, but still I found it not too bad of a game. My friend on the other hand is overly obsessed with this game and I kind of disagreed with him while playing it :D

One thing though that I thought was a little too much was the puzzles throughout the game which in all fairness did not bother me too much, as they kind of were pretty challenging and exciting to figure out! Bro if I am not mistaken you sort of liked the puzzles games, so I suppose this would be of your interest!

definitely bro, I have the game itself and a limited edition of it! Love it, all of it! :D however I meant this set above which is extremely limited and now sold for hundreds of dollars on ebay! I was tempted to get it but glad that I didn't now that I see how plasticly the damn thing looks!

Wow, i didn't realise it was plastic! If it had been some sort of metal then it wouldn't be so bad. The price it was fetching was astronomical for a piece of plastic. I think i saw it going at one stage for about £300+!!

Thanks for the clip pourya jan, that looks pretty amazing. Can't say i'd heard of this before, did a bit of research and it is developed by Rockstar games (GTA series). Though i wasnt a huge fan of GTA, these guys know how to develop a superb open-world "sandbox" environment. That western setting looks stunning, i'll not hesitate to purchase this game on May 21st.

I HATE GTA!lol HATE HATE HATE!lol but this I like, even though a completely open world exploration is more of a frustration for me than excitement!lol one thing with rockstar games is that they deliberately always send their review copies too late to media in order to avoid pre premier reviews!

lol, there are a few developers that do that pourya jan. I was hoping with this console generation, the free pre-release demo's on Xbox Live/PS Network would put an end to all that. it seems now though that many are even opting out of the free demos prior to release. Some of it is down to arrogance, "our game rocks and doesn't need a demo/review to sell". Fortunately the games market has really evolved and alot more exposure prior to release is demanded by the industry. I remember the old format used to be preview, review and release. Now we have such a wide pool of independent games media that virtually every games development is followed contiunuously with heavy scrutiny and critique, without the influence of developers/publishers.

A good example was a game called "Haze" on PS3. It was being promised as a "Halo-beater" and the most technically adept video game yet, but closer to the release the developers were forced to expose more info until finally weeks before the release the game was ridiculed and rubbished by the mass media to the extent in which Sony's "xbox killer" had become the biggest gaming flop of the decade. So it is pretty hard to now mask a shitty game!

I've never been a fan of GTA either, though i am partial to the open world, non-linear style. I think this western seems like a good theme for it.