Forum | Bia2.com

OMG! And Kingy jan could u plz change ur avatar, it totally disgusts me... :blink:

OMG!lol :p how comes we have to see your baby-face footballers and don't be disgusted by em, but you can't stand the MAJESTICS ??!!lol

:lol::D :p ;) B)

....Guess what happened? He went to that place, and the Hayoula jumped down suddenly, & I started screaming...:lol: well...my mom and his mom came to the room and they're like "To ke jorateshonadari chera mishini ino negah mikoni....."

Kolli khejalat keshidam kholase :p

loooooooooool @ sis' BehnoushY :lol::D :p ;) :rolleyes:

OMG! And Kingy jan could u plz change ur avatar, it totally disgusts me... :blink:

OMG!lol :p how comes we have to see your baby-face footballers and don't be disgusted by em, but you can't stand the MAJESTICS ??!!lol

:lol::D :p ;) B)

LoooooooooooooooooooooooL these rn't babyfaces oki? :angry: LoooooL !

That isn't majestic at all...bashe vaissa I'll change ma ava if u want it so... bad nagoo naaaaaaaa B)B):rolleyes: :p

Has anyone played Hockey NHL 2004?

Man it's hilarious! I mean none stop action, yet so real, try it! ;)

Epic's graphics looks nice.

so has anyone played ONIMOUSHA 3??

I was wondering if it is better than the old one?

It has some cool stuff such as being able to change your character during the game, and the story is unique and interesting. Other than that, same old...same old...stuff <_<

thanx! but I was also wondering is if the control is different than the 1st one? Don’t know if you remember or not, but in the first one U moved the character by the left wing of the PS2 control! Very annoying! And another thing is if the surroundings are in 3D???

It's been a while since I played the first one, but the controls are pretty decent in the new one. As for the 3D experience, I'm afraid that this game lacks it. It's pretty much like the other ones, backgrounds are 3D images with some interactive elements.

ok, thanx man! so is it worth the full-price? or should I get it on sale?

I want the NINJA GAIDEN game, precisely what I love! but for that I have to have an XBOX!! <_<

well, although not really a console, but back in the 80s the commodore 64 had most games! :D

Now I guess it the PS2! Although I haven’t really tried XBOX!! <_<

What’s the main differences between PS2 and XBOX ? And which is better?

I have pretty much all the consoles out there, except for the commodore and some of the older ones.

I think you can find them on ebay; Street fighter #1 is on the 64.

Difference between Xbox and PS2 is mainly Graphics. However, there are wayyyyyy more titles on the PS2.

As for online play goes, PS2's broadband games are comparable to Xbox Live, but there simply aren't enough PS2 games for online play.

ok, thanx man! ;)

yeah, the good old 64! :rolleyes: There were soooooooo many games for the 64! The best one was the MARIO BROS rip off ”Gianna Sisters!! B) and the LAST NINJA series!

I remember the cartridge that came in the late 80s, very close to today’s operative systems!

Back then the pirates used the turbo versions on cassette tapes! <_< Something like 60 games on one tape!!lol :lol: