Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
lolita37

Dilemma?

Ok people heres my dilemma...from now on on wednesday nites the new series of CSI: Crime Scene Investgation and Greys Anatomy start but at the SAME TIME!!!

and now im stuck which to watch!!! on the one hand youv got Grissom and...well Grissom is enuff for me...and on the other youv got Greys anatomy who left us last season with an amaaazing cliff hanger?

What to do? Which to Watch???!?!?!

yekisho zabt kon, yehisho bebin... ooni ke zabt akrdi baadan bebin

Man un yeki serial ro nemishnasam,,ba in hal CSI behtare... ya'ani cheh dokhtar khanoume beh in bozorgi beshineh gerye koneh vase tv ?? :console: man jat basham,miram khouneyeh siamak ina,unja hal va houl,tv beh cheh dardi mikhoreh :D .

Man un yeki serial ro nemishnasam,,ba in hal CSI behtare... ya'ani cheh dokhtar khanoume beh in bozorgi beshineh gerye koneh vase tv ?? :console: man jat basham,miram khouneyeh siamak ina,unja hal va houl,tv beh cheh dardi mikhoreh :D .

khob injuri shod 1 chizi :huglove:

ye tv kuchik 20-23 poundi bekhar,bezar,ba ham beshin tamasha kon ! ! bad ye chize digeh,aksaran all the channel dobareh serial haro repeat mikonan, mituni badan ham bebini.

teehee! the majority of the house voted grey anatomy which made me cry throughout the whole thing, which beats feeling like ripping 'saraHs' eyes out with a fork! :angry:

teehee! the majority of the house voted grey anatomy which made me cry throughout the whole thing, which beats feeling like ripping 'saraHs' eyes out with a fork! :angry:

How much is a VCR these days? Or try to find a used one...those shouldn't be expensive at all :;): Or do they show reruns of CSI? :D