Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
"Mmeeoow"

Turk jokes

Torke mire fooroodgah bileet mikhare bere kharej..... bad mishine khabesh mibare... dostesh miyad bidaresh kone

Ali..?? Ali??? .... eeeehhh Ali bidar sho havapeyma raft...

turke bidar mishe mige

boro baba koja raft...bileetesh daste mane..!!

ghadimi boud ... :damn:

Be torke migan, agha in iraniya az shoma enghat jok migan narahat nemishi? Torke mige, azizam ina baraye shoma jok hast bareye ma khatere hast

i didnt understand any of these persian jokes

but here is another

WHY IS TURKEY SUCH A POPULAR COUNTRY TO GO FOR HOLIDAY IN CHRISTMAS??

u all know the answer ;)

1) I have no idea.

2) these jokes pertain to Azerbaijanis in Iran, not Turks from Turkey.

Guest DYAKO-kurd

u seem to be an azerbeijani turk

anyway...wats the difference??...you are still a turk.

its like saying kurds from iraq and iran....which are kurdzz

and u have to know...i dont have anything against turks or azerbeijani turks

i just hate the government of turkey and also some turks who who are racist towards us(kurds)

I HOPE UR NOT ONE OF THEM!!

i just hate the government of turkey and also some turks who who are racist towards us(kurds)

I'm half Azerbaijani (Tabrizi). Azeris are not "Turks," in the same light that Turks from Turkey are Turks. Azeri's are not genetically similar to Turks (they are more closely related to Armenians, Georgians, and Iranians). However, we have a Turkic culture and Turkic language, which is very similar to Turkish in Turkey. There are some Turkish nationalists within the Azeri community who like to claim that they are Turks, but in reality, most Azeris are "converted" Iranians. When the various Turkic tribes invaded Iran (8 total), many stayed in northern Iran, where Azerbaijan is located. As a result, they mixed with the local populations to a certain extent and spread their language and culture to the native populations. However, in Iran, 99% of Azeri's view themselves as Iranians, rather than Turks. but, in the Republic of Azerbaijan, that is a completely different story.....(I'm too lazy to explain, but I hope you get the point) haha

Guest DYAKO-kurd

I'm half Azerbaijani (Tabrizi). Azeris are not "Turks," in the same light that Turks from Turkey are Turks. Azeri's are not genetically similar to Turks (they are more closely related to Armenians, Georgians, and Iranians). However, we have a Turkic culture and Turkic language, which is very similar to Turkish in Turkey. There are some Turkish nationalists within the Azeri community who like to claim that they are Turks, but in reality, most Azeris are "converted" Iranians. When the various Turkic tribes invaded Iran (8 total), many stayed in northern Iran, where Azerbaijan is located. As a result, they mixed with the local populations to a certain extent and spread their language and culture to the native populations. However, in Iran, 99% of Azeri's view themselves as Iranians, rather than Turks. but, in the Republic of Azerbaijan, that is a completely different story.....(I'm too lazy to explain, but I hope you get the point) haha

thank you for ur explanation...but i have heard different story

according to the history,....most of the turkic speaking people are relatied to central asian people's...especially the mongolians

when the mongol empire of cengis khan has occupied the middle east....a lot of their soldiers stayed in iran and other countries of middle east

and azeri turks never used to be in iran...but they appeared as a minority in iran...just after the mongol empire had been defeated by the iranian or persian empire

same with TURKEY....eastern turkey used to be part of iran and western turkey used to be greek....but the turks came from central asia with the mongol empire and took over iranian(kurdish) & greek country

Guest DYAKO-kurd

and by the way...u might be right in insisting that the azeri turks may be related to armenians, iranians etc.

this might be because you are mixed up

BUT ALL TURKIC PEOPLE ARE FROM CENTRAL ASIA....ITS A FACT ACCORDING TO HISTORY

Agha turke khanoomaro mibine kheili khoshgel boode.

Barmigarde ba lahje turki migge khanoooom, esme shoma chieee?

Khanoome barmigarde ba eshve migge Esmam Akrame valli Aki sedam mikonan

Turke ye negash mikone migge nababaaaa pas khoub shod esmet Kosar nistesh ;)

Chanta tork mikhastan be khorshid safar konan, beheshoon migan agar berin onja kaba mshin! Torka migan ma tori barnamerizi kardim ke shab beresim!

pufffffff... In jockhayeh shoma hamashun tekrari hastan,berid jock-e tazeh biarid !! :damn:

pufffffff... In jockhayeh shoma hamashun tekrari hastan,berid jock-e tazeh biarid !! :damn:

pas chera shoma chandta joke dagh nemigid? harhar_wft[1].gif

Torke ba zanesh davash mishe ba ham ghahr boodan, ye kalameh ham ba ham harf nemizadan.

Shab ke torke miad khooneh, baraye zanesh yaddasht mizareh ke: farda man kareh mohemi daram. mano saate 6 sobh az khab bidar kon.

Kholase mikhabeh, sobh ke az khab boland mishe mibineh saat 11, ye yadasht az zanesh balaye sareshe ke mige: boland sho dige martike khar. Saat shishe!

Baraye in keh jock jadid nashnidam ! ageh beshnavam beh to nemigam :D .

Baraye in keh jock jadid nashnidam ! ageh beshnavam beh to nemigam :D .

bayad begi! :punishing_wft:

Agha turke khanoomaro mibine kheili khoshgel boode.

Barmigarde ba lahje turki migge khanoooom, esme shoma chieee?

Khanoome barmigarde ba eshve migge Esmam Akrame valli Aki sedam mikonan

Turke ye negash mikone migge nababaaaa pas khoub shod esmet Kosar nistesh ;)

ahahahaha!!!:))):)))

Chanta tork mikhastan be khorshid safar konan, beheshoon migan agar berin onja kaba mshin! Torka migan ma tori barnamerizi kardim ke shab beresim!

:))):))) mona vart får du allt ifrån? :) kul att ha dig här förresten :friends:

most of these jokes were new to me :D hata vase pedaram no hastan, va onam khodesh torke :D

hehe mina kusiner från Iran skickar skämt till mig, det är roligt att vara här :friends:

See Siamak...they were new 2 freeiran harhar_wft[1].gif and i don't mean 2 offend anyone by these jokes....sorry if i have :punishing_wft:

haha va roligt :) ska säga till mina lata kusiner att också göra det :punishing_wft: :;):

haha u havent offended anyone, only made us laugh hihi :friends:

poor turks

dont pity us, this says it best:

Be torke migan, agha in iraniya az shoma enghat jok migan narahat nemishi? Torke mige, azizam ina baraye shoma jok hast bareye ma khatere hast

:harhar_wft[1]:

hahaha you crack me up!

hahaha you crack me up!

haha naa YOU crack me up! joke-e khodete khanomi :;):

hehe mina kusiner från Iran skickar skämt till mig, det är roligt att vara här :friends:

See Siamak...they were new 2 freeiran and i don't mean 2 offend anyone by these jokes....sorry if i have :punishing_wft:

eh... tif tif tif ... in khanum ham mes-e shuma sued mishineh vaseh hamin tarafeto dareh :))) .