Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
josephine

If women controlled the world...

I think this world is overly male dominated. I also believe that this world is overly male dominated by stupid, money obsessed, war obsessed males. for example: George Bush, John Howard etc.

I think these power obsessed males should step aside and let women controle the world for a change. We need a bit more girl power for a change!!!

So from one extremism to another? …how thought through!!

The worst solution to break the vicious cycle of sexism!!

if females ruled the world.. there would be less sex in the world! :(

But I'll tell you this... our "manhood" would be placed on check all the time... that way sex would be harder.

if females ruled the world.. there would be less sex in the world! :(

lol, i was going to say that when i first read the topic. But thats right. there would be less very less sex :)

If women had a bit more power, say and respect, there may be less rapings and sexual abuse. Sex will decrease in that respect. But you cant honestly say that you would be sad to see that go :o

Women are wayyy more abusive and controlling than men!!! ;)

Trust your lovely King, trust him mamas ;)

hmmm...I am so iffy on this issue...I guess men do have a rather large ego taht I dun always see in girls...so I think girls will be humanitarians while men are more power dowminating... but how many margaret thatchers and gandhis are there in the world? There are so many exceptions... *sigh*..this only brings me to the conclusion - elect anyone who is truly willing to help the society...if u are in doubt, choose the woman!! :lol:

fefe

I don't agree. I think that both women and men are greedy. Our world is not in this situation because of men, don't forget that women can vote too. Women can be stupid too, for example, when women were finally allowed to vote in Spain, it was the left who legalized it while the right was against it. The incredible part is that in the first elections the majority of female votes were for the right!

Anyway, women study harder than men. At least in Spain in the last years there have been more women studying at university. Men take more time to become adults and mature (not in all cases of course) and I guess that for that reason it's harder for them to be so successful. For that reason, I'm sure that women will become more and more powerful.

Men take more time to become adults and mature (not in all cases of course) and I guess that for that reason it's harder for them to be so successful.

so you think that men have been generally less successful throughout the history?

Since your argument is not time-bounded …

Guest BehnoushY

Hmm...I sorta prefer men to be on power...like they are now as long as women get to say what they want to...or maybe have some of the roles...

I don't really wanna think about WHAT THIS WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN IF WOMEN HAD THE POWER...

Edited by BehnoushY

I believe that there should be a sustainable and durable balance.

They should share the power, in an equal way, but at the same time fare and efficient!

If the hegemony is to be shifted from one pole to another, then we will just have a so called ”mirror effect”! in other words, NO CHANGE!

Men take more time to become adults and mature (not in all cases of course) and I guess that for that reason it's harder for them to be so successful.

so you think that men have been generally less successful throughout the history?

No, they were definitely more successful than women. But why? Because women didn't have the chance to study, boys could study (if they had money) and work while women had to have children and learn to cook and sew. I am not saying that men are dorks and women are intelligent, don't get me wrong. But girls grow up faster.

No, they were definitely more successful than women. But why? Because women didn't have the chance to study, boys could study (if they had money) and work while women had to have children and learn to cook and sew. I am not saying that men are dorks and women are intelligent, don't get me wrong. But girls grow up faster.

So, it’s rather a ”theory” that is about to be empirically proven, eventually! That I can understand and accept…

I would definitly want a balance!

Behnoushy.....how come you say you want men to have more power? <_<

...what a touchy issue this has become...

Guest BehnoushY

Donya:

I didn't say I want them to have MORE power...In fact I did mention that it would be the best if women have roles as well...but the reason I said that I don't want women have the controll is that they basically can't! We're all sooo obsessed with our emotions...our brain does not lead us as much as our heart does...please don't tell me you'd want your hear to lead you, not your brain...

my heart doesn't lead me! :huh:

(Have u read A Street Car Named Desire Behnoushy jan? [on ur siggy]) :)

fefe

Women are wayyy more abusive and controlling than men!!! ;)

If that is so, then how come its mostly men who are controling the world at the moment???? :huh:

Behnoushy, I definitly don't bealive in this talk!

That women listen more to the heart and stuff like that.....For me, it's just nonsens.

Women can be as good/bad as men, in every aspect of life. There are women who follow their heart more, just like there are men who do the same thing. And there are women who follow their minds, just like some men.

Women can be as good/bad as men, in every aspect of life. There are women who follow their heart more, just like there are men who do the same thing. And there are women who follow their minds, just like some men.

an excellent point there Donyaa Jan!

I do realized that women can be bad as men... probably more! There are some men who do follow their hearts.. but also they are potential victims to bad women.

I really do admire women who follow their heads, just like the EX does. Only wished that all of us follow our brains.

well, why not let your "mind" and "heart" meet somewhere in the middle!!! ;) ...moderate!! B)

Guest BehnoushY
Behnoushy, I definitly don't bealive in this talk!

That women listen more to the heart and stuff like that.....For me, it's just nonsens.

That's why it's called PERSONAL OPINION ;)

Guest BehnoushY
Have u read A Street Car Named Desire Behnoushy jan? [on ur siggy] :)

fefe

Yes aziz...we had to study it for English class...a very nice play I'd say! ;)

Have you? If so, what do you think of it?

well, why not let your "mind" and "heart" meet somewhere in the middle!!! ;) ...moderate!! B)

lol @ Pourya.. they have meet in "the middle" ( ;) ) .. and that's where I'm going to be thinking from if I get another relationship. No expections!!!