pourya

Which team is your fave CSI?

Which team is your fave CSI?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Vegas, Miami or NY?

• CSI (Vegas)
    • CSI: Miami
    • CSI: New York

OK conflict...im a big hardcore fan of CSI vegas (was actually just watching Grave Danger again) and will never ever cheat on my baby...but recently i have been seeing CSI: Miami and im ashamed to say its good! i dunno how i m gonna break it to Grissom that im cheating on him with Horatio!

on a more random note...how hot was William Peterson looking at the Emmys! :drool_wft:

I have always had a tough time buying David Caruso's "macho" image ever since he stepped into NYPD BLUES! Take his last name away and he is an Irish school kid!Lol That was a show that made former geeks and jokes to sex symbols! Dennis Franz was voted as one of America’s sexiest men and couldn’t then even relax in the show without making faces!lol

I like the originality of the Vegas pack! And the fact that Gil Grissom who leads them is one of them himself and not a police per definition! Overall the two other shows look like copies of the same formula! A male at the lead, a female as the main side-kick and then rest of the nerdy/cool guys!lol

Pufff... I love this thread ...

Shayad agar miporsidi keh yek team,az in 3 ta team entekhab konid ,behtar mitunestam nazar bedam !

Chizi keh beh man marbout misheh (Cinematographic Perspective) maleh Las Vegas behtareh ! honar pisheh ha bishtar ghatieh kar hastan va kamtar eshkal misheh azashun gereft ! vali dastanash jaleb nist ! avazesh dastanayeh N.Y az hameh behtareh. ba in hal my favorite is Las Vegas !

Shayad agar miporsidi keh yek team,az in 3 ta team entekhab konid ,behtar mitunestam nazar bedam !

khob man ham hamino porsidam dige! :D

"which team is your fave CSI"

khob man ham hamino porsidam dige! :D

"which team is your fave CSI"

Nah Boss.. manzuram in boud keh behtarin haro (behtarin honarpishehha) az in 3 ta team adam entekhab koneh va yek team digeh dorost koneh.

Uni keh beh CSI Miami vote dadeh hatman vaseh khatereh Sofia Milos boudeh... :)))

Uni keh beh CSI Miami vote dadeh hatman vaseh khatereh Sofia Milos boudeh... :)))

i like the blond one too! :clap2:

CSI Miami i find Horatios character too irresistably sarcastic and egotistic, vital for any strong character!!! Also the blonde girl is too hot!! :brows:

i like the blond one too! :clap2:

hichi digeh... man ro begou keh fekr kardam hazrat-e Azz master vase blonda digeh shagh neminamayad :D ...

sofiamilos_bw_2.jpg

ay noush juneh doust pesaresh :D

emily.jpg

Boss noush jan :brows:

haha! hazrate azzmaster momkene tire tarjih bede amma tabeez dar morede banovan ghael nemishavad! :clap2:

haha! hazrate azzmaster momkene tire tarjih bede amma tabeez dar morede banovan ghael nemishavad! :clap2:

:)))

Definitely Vegas!

But, around the world CSI Miami is the most popular show :D (can't remember though where I got the info from)

I've noticed that Sofia Milos isnt in the new season of CSI:Miami!

touyeh sitesh keh chizi nemigeh !!

vali beh har hal hamchin ham beh dard-e in serial nemikhoreh ! ziad ham beh nazareh man actress Cinema nist ! bayad did chi azash dar miad.chounkeh tazeh oftadeh rouyeh khat !