Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
parande

what s wrong with this world?

Yes it does!

"trust" doesn't exist anymore :(

you got that right <_<

whats wrong with this world...?? The president of the United States, George Bush

Josephine Jan: one small little correction there... he is not a Persident!! He was not freely elected by the people, and he lost the popluar vote. There is President in our history that has eevveeerrrr lost a popular vote and still became President, none!

He is part of a regime who that steals votes, its the awful turth and the bush lovers and CO2 companies are trying to paint a different picture. So I would please refain from connecting bush with the title President of the United States... becuase that is the will of the people to decide. Far as I know.. President Bill Clinton is our President becuase he was freely elected by the people.... not by a regime.

whats wrong with this world...?? The president of the United States,  George Bush

Josephine Jan: one small little correction there... he is not a Persident!! He was not freely elected by the people, and he lost the popluar vote. There is President in our history that has eevveeerrrr lost a popular vote and still became President, none!

He is part of a regime who that steals votes, its the awful turth and the bush lovers and CO2 companies are trying to paint a different picture. So I would please refain from connecting bush with the title President of the United States... becuase that is the will of the people to decide. Far as I know.. President Bill Clinton is our President becuase he was freely elected by the people.... not by a regime.

he is a thief you say, ...Americanos KNOW that and YET he has ruled your country in 4 years now!!!

I guess it really is "the land of opportunities"!!lol

says much about the folks over there...

he is a thief you say, ...Americanos KNOW that and YET he has ruled your country in 4 years now!!!

I guess it really is "the land of opportunities"!!lol

says much about the folks over there...

LMAO!! Yea we are very lazy people too... LMAO!! :lol::lol:

Actually it wouldn’t surprise me if he gets elected again!! <_<

totally agree with you on that one.

he managed to steel his first election, im sure he can do it again.

I guarantee you that he won't get re-elected!

And that's my word to ya'll ;)

And if he gets re-elected then I'll post my bare naked Pic. while dancing for my EX! ;)

Cuz I know he won't ;)

Cuz I am the King! ;)

And if he gets re-elected then I'll post my bare naked Pic. while dancing for my EX! ;)

Cuz I know he won't ;)

dam, im sure it will be one hell of ascary thing to see. so finguers cross that goerge bush does not get back in position.

Guest BehnoushY

EWWWW....keep that to yourself.....:lol:

jk! Or maybe not!

Yeah Hypocrites!

A bunch of H.O.R.N.Y. girls who wouldn't admit their lust to their colleages in this forum! :lol:

Keano as King might be one of the things wrong with this world...along with abuse of nuclear power. :rolleyes: <_<

u know another problem? THE MEDIA!!

fefe

Guest BehnoushY

LOL @ Fefe!!! It is trueeeeeee girlie (hope you haven't changed lately ;) :p )

Hmm, you don't trust Kerry?

Guys, it doesn't mind who wins in the U.S.A. Look at John Kerry, I don't think that he will do as much crap as Bush but anyway I don't trust him.

...there isn't much of choice.

bush is a theif and he should not be in there as our leader... this is a regime!

he doesn't have the mental capcity to conduct himself as President.. he used that office to make himself rich... everyone know that expect the bush lovers and the CO2 companies.

Who would you trust... a theif or a stanger??

If I'm pressed to answer.. a stranger = John Kerry

end of story <_<

If I were American, I would vote the democrats just to try to take Bush out of his office. But the fact is that I've heard so much crap from Kerry that I don't think he will be a good president.

Actually it wouldn’t surprise me if he gets elected again!! <_<

I don't think that would happen.. I would get you a hypothesis on this.. and I"ll use the bible as well. But help me remember ok... its something that is swimming around my head. So indirectly... according to the bible.. bush will not get re-elected...

If I were American, I would vote the democrats just to try to take Bush out of his office. But the fact is that I've heard so much crap from Kerry that I don't think he will be a good president.

That's the main idea... here there is only a two party system. Either you are part of it.. or you are not.. but you pay taxes either way. So why pay taxes for something and not get involved.... that is completely stupid!!!

So... I vote for John F. Kerry becuase I believe in America and there should never had been a regime here in the 1st place. but there is a 1st time for everything. Actually John F. Kerry had my vote ever since 2000. So I hope that Nader, Al Gore and Bill Clinton gang up on bush... hold him back and let John F. Kerry take political pop shots at bush.

Quizzie for you Maria, if I can call you that. If you were an American.. which would you want to lead your country, a regime and political thief who has no idea what is going on OR a person would "might" be a good president?