Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
ZeDe-HaL

3D Project!

Hi there...

I was wondering if any of you interested in digital art or 3D modelling?! I know that most of the 3D modelling and animation packages are quite expensive! But if you want to start as a beginner like myself, you do not have to pay that amount of money to start with!

I found some free applications which you can download and play with to improve your skills in this area!

Wings 3D

K-3D

Pov-Ray

Blender

Also if you need a average image editing software for painting and editing your photo later on! There is a free software which is worth a try...

PhotoFilter

I have downloaded and installed them all and they are all spy ware and ad ware free!

So! Come on! I hope to see some fantastic images from you! :DD

I have the tools but no time and neither talent for it ... :c

Sir K.. Is a Wonderful Thread.i hope to see your images over here :clap2: :dance_baby_wft:

I have the tools but no time and neither talent for it ... :c

Sir K.. Is a Wonderful Thread.i hope to see your images over here :clap2: :dance_baby_wft:

Hey man! How do you know that you don't have the talent unless you try it! I too have no time but trust me...with every single results that you get, Makes you addicted to itself! It's awesome! :DD

I love this art form however do not know it myself!

Trust me Azzmaster! It's easier then what you think! It's just working with polygons and some artistic imagination! which I'm sure you have!

After a year saving money! I'm getting enough budget to buy a average, advanced 3D package software! Unfortunately! I could not find any practical class for it so I have started it myself! Just a simple hobby for my free times! :clap2:

Sir k you are 100% right !

Maybe i should to do some special classes for it ! Thx for your Opinion :) .

Finally, I have created one of my very first 3 D models! I still need to learn a lot about texturing and etc! But Hey! I just started ok! :harhar_wft[1]:

deamon1jd0.jpg

deamon2lr2.jpg

deamon3xg6.jpg

deamon4uw9.jpg

deamon5wq5.jpg

Nice work goat boy! :clap: hey never knew your horns were downwards!lol dont u risk hurting yourself like that?lol :haha:

Nice work goat boy! :clap: hey never knew your horns were downwards!lol dont u risk hurting yourself like that?lol :haha:

well done Koroush jaan...bah bah che pesare honarmandi :air_kiss_wft:

Thank you Hulk and thank you super man! :D That is very kind of you! Thank's!

Guest triple555

very nicce!!! could you do something like that in a program called FormZ?? i don't know if you know about it!

as a beginner, i made these stairs in it for one of my projects.

the window view is not good since it doesn't give you a sense of scale but oh well. hehe

post-924-1172291666_thumb.jpg

post-924-1172291704_thumb.jpg

very nicce!!! could you do something like that in a program called FormZ?? i don't know if you know about it!

as a beginner, i made these stairs in it for one of my projects.

the window view is not good since it doesn't give you a sense of scale but oh well. hehe

That is pretty good! :k

I've never tried FormZ...but I think is quite like Rhino for designing solid objects! These applications are really good for designing and architectural purposes! Some other applications like 3D Max are more flexible in creating live objects like human characters or animals! You have more power in softening and modifying edges and polygons!

But again!

Well done! :clap:

Guest triple555

Thanks!!! :friends:

i see!! well 3d max is something that i have to use next year in my digital class. but for now i'm trying to learn what they already put on our to do list, and just that i'm having a hard time learning it !! i heard that next year we might have to create one or more characters and make a movie out of them moving around in our models :haha: but i think i will be taking some private digital classes in the summer so no worries! :)

well... i have done alot of work with Blender... well the thing with blender is that u have to start from scratch..but its goood and fun...and really easy cuz u dont have to add the positions urself,, the blender would do it 4 u automatically..

and also done some more work with EON Studio...dono if u've heard of it or not.. but its basically for animation.. and stuff...which u have to set all the axis and all the positioing ( global positioning ) urself...

do you use it for hobby setareh or your profession?

well i chose it as my optional module... its fun when u do it beside ur other stuff..but if u wana do it for living..then it can somtims get very annoying