Forum | Bia2.com
Guest 2fawn

Terms/phrases of Endearment in Farsi?

what was the PUKE all about?

dont u get it?LOL

I do, but I mean, you wouldn't "puke" while your partner is expressing his true, honest feelings with the above phrases and terms, would you?

Guest 2fawn

I'm sure there's one village tribe is some country where puking is a term of endearment too. yumm...

I do, but I mean, you wouldn't "puke" while your partner is expressing his true, honest feelings with the above phrases and terms, would you?

nahhh that just too much,feelings dont have to become "words".they're in your heart and in your eyes.

in your eyes.

Well said, Good one!

I once heard a girl saying "Haraarate chosetam"!lol :eek_wft:

What does this mean? lol!

I am trying to learn Farsi.

Is ghorboonet beram man another term of endearment?

hey guys this might sound really stupid but my boyfriend (swiss) loves it when i talk dirty to him

in farsi but i always say the same things its kinda boring soo do you have some dirty phrases for me that dont sound too stupid to me (he doesnt understand anyway lol)

cheers!

• Like 1

hey guys this might sound really stupid but my boyfriend (swiss) loves it when i talk dirty to him

in farsi but i always say the same things its kinda boring soo do you have some dirty phrases for me that dont sound too stupid to me (he doesnt understand anyway lol)

cheers!

Oh you bet ya we do, I got tons of them, real dirty yet quite sexy! :hide2::brows: