Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Bia-Ped

Your Top 5 CDs right now...

I dont know about you guys but my CD rotation is often changing and thought this would be a cool place to post your top 5 albums at the moment: As it changes it would be cool to update, mine are as follows at the moment:

1. Andy - Platinum

2. Darren Hayes - The Tension and the Spark

3. Entwine - Fatal Design

4. Jamshid - Faribaaneh

5. Shahab Tiam - One

^^ great taste :D

my top 5 at the moment:

1. Ne-Yo - In My Own Words

2. Shahyad - Sefareshi

3. Jamshid - Faribaaneh

4. Benyamin - 85

5. Javad Yasari - Eshghe Man

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Since a few years back I cant listen to entire albums over and over again in rotation! Other than when reviewing that is!

^^ really? i wish i was like that, mainly for the sanity of my family :p i can listen to a single song several hours in a row, drives everyone around me nuts! haha :bl :dance_baby_wft:

lol thank God I have never been like that! I have always had some kind of control mechanism within me that prevents me from constant replay of songs! Albums however I used to listen to in their entirety, recently i cant find enough good material on one single album to do so!

lol thank God I have never been like that! I have always had some kind of control mechanism within me that prevents me from constant replay of songs! Albums however I used to listen to in their entirety, recently i cant find enough good material on one single album to do so!

Which five are the most promising CDs you've had the pleasure to review recently then?

Since a few years back I cant listen to entire albums over and over again in rotation! Other than when reviewing that is!

same here... I just put the radio harchi oomad khosh oomad :DD :DD :DD

Which five are the most promising CDs you've had the pleasure to review recently then?

in 2006 my Persian album picks would be Nami and Kamran Delan! Former mentor and protégé both managed to put out great work! last year Afshin did the same thing! These are the 3 Persian albums from the last 12 months that I can honestly listen through in all their entirety!

in 2006 my Persian album picks would be Nami and Kamran Delan! Former mentor and protégé both managed to put out great work! last year Afshin did the same thing! These are the 3 Persian albums from the last 12 months that I can honestly listen through in all their entirety!

I remember reading your very promising review of Nami's CD but i am yet able to purchase the CD. I was tempted not to at first at the fear of it being too Western. Does the music incorporate classic Iranian/Arab melodies?

I remember reading your very promising review of Nami's CD but i am yet able to purchase the CD. I was tempted not to at first at the fear of it being too Western. Does the music incorporate classic Iranian/Arab melodies?

Go to our music section and listen to the entire album yourself!

Yes, I miss albums like "Sahneh" and "Beegharar" where you don't have to skip any tracks.

Yes, I miss albums like "Sahneh" and "Beegharar" where you don't have to skip any tracks.

Those are two amazing albums and milestones in our POP history!