Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Princess Leia's Golden Bikini!

Princess Leia’s legendary arabesque bikini from STAR WARS episode VI : Return of the Jedi did not evoke some naughty thoughts only in the 7 year old me but also generations of STAR WARS fans who’ve watched that scene and drooled over and over again through the years! Those who haven’t seen the movie are surely familiar with the legendary bikini through TV-series Friends and the episode where Ross and Rachel explore Ross’ fetish!lol Anyway I just found out that there is a website dedicated to the piece of art! :DD :DD :DD

http://www.leiasmetalbikini.com/members/whatsnew.html

StarWars_JabbaLeia.JPG

Wonderful.

dastet dard nakoneh P jan. Zendeh bashi,hal dadi aziz . :clap2: :DD :dance_baby_wft:

Whenever I see this dress I come to think of the Friend's episode, where Rachel wore one for Ross :))):))):)))

It's amazing how you guys are amazed by this dress :lol:

I had no idea that U could buy one! :DD

http://www.threemusesclothing.com/servlet/Detail?no=147

Profile_Candy_ponytail1.jpgProfile_Candy_ponytail2.jpg

ye model dareh keh eyne maleh film sakhtan keh nazdikeh 290€ hast !

az zamani keh bozorgtarin forum-e star wars basteh shodeh,kheili jaha say mikonan az in site ha bezanan !

real sexy bikini but i think it is the charecter that made it.

you watch the show and naturally you form a crush for her and then u see her in that. WOOOOOOOOOW :D

thanx for the link bro.

I think any girl in THAT bikini would do it for me!Lol :)))

Pls, faghat balayeh 64 kg nabasheh va ghadesh zireh 1.55 cm ham nabasheh. hahahaha

Whenever I see this dress I come to think of the Friend's episode, where Rachel wore one for Ross :))):))):)))

same :)))

same :)))

:rolleyes::))):))):)))

I've ordered a life like statue of the princess in her famous outfit! An expensive collectible but oh well worth to grace your collection with! :punk:

ggleiaslave1.jpg

Princess Leia’s legendary arabesque bikini from STAR WARS episode VI : Return of the Jedi did not evoke some naughty thoughts only in the 7 year old me but also generations of STAR WARS fans who’ve watched that scene and drooled over and over again through the years! Those who haven’t seen the movie are surely familiar with the legendary bikini through TV-series Friends and the episode where Ross and Rachel explore Ross’ fetish!lol Anyway I just found out that there is a website dedicated to the piece of art! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

http://www.leiasmetalbikini.com/members/whatsnew.html

Really nostalgic

————————————————————————

About US :Dear-Fashion

wholesale clubwear