Forum | Bia2.com
irannostalgia

Comments on new iranian releases

Pourya im really looking forward to reading your reviews on both Ramon and Susan 's albums!

As soon as I have the albums in posession I'll be writing!

anyone heard "Boro Az Pishe Man" by Roozbeh & tatloo & pishro & Tohi ??!!

I LOVE IT!!

even though im music into this kind of music (R&B is it?)

what i wanted to ask is that the music sounds too familiar!! is it ripped off from an american song?

I just heard moein's "Tolou Man"!! BOOOOOOOTIFOOOL :clap2: :dance_baby_wft:

Just hope he has more of these on his album!

I love it that he is the only one who doesn't forget what his fans expect of him!! unlike the others in our music industry these days !!

anyways when is the album coming out ?

Never been a fan of Moein and this particular song is exactly the style that I dislike!lol but of course MAAAAANY of his fans love it and he delivers! good job! No idea when the album will hit the store since the album isnt even mentioned in the video, or did i miss it?

anyways, omega should know that Idin's album has arrived! :clap2:

reminder:

dont forget to visit my blog for news and updates!

revrand.blogspot.com

i know i love it!!! :clap2:

Never been a fan of Moein and this particular song is exactly the style that I dislike!lol but of course MAAAAANY of his fans love it and he delivers! good job! No idea when the album will hit the store since the album isnt even mentioned in the video, or did i miss it?

No album name, nor any record company posted on the video. It was ready to be released one year ago!

No album name, nor any record company posted on the video. It was ready to be released one year ago!

I had heard rumours about him having a dispute with his record company Caltex and that why he has not released any album in years!

reminder:

revrand.blogspot.com

:air_kiss_wft:

a) does anybody know if there is a third, younger cartio? and if so b ) who thinks he is the actor in the B&W sections of the video?

cuz he looks waaaay too much like alec and camran!!!

I had heard rumours about him having a dispute with his record company Caltex and that why he has not released any album in years!

Yup, I've heard the same. Go figure, eh?

Yup, I've heard the same. Go figure, eh?

cant really blame him eh? :D

IDIN - GUESS

Now released, finally!! Has anybody heard it yet? The Cd is available for stream at Idins official site.

Looking forward to your review Pourya?!!

reminder:

revrand.blogspot.com

:air_kiss_wft:

:huglove::friends::huglove: :dance_baby_wft:

i read it almost everyday hun

IDIN - GUESS

Now released, finally!! Has anybody heard it yet? The Cd is available for stream at Idins official site.

Looking forward to your review Pourya?!!

ya same here :clap2:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!

Albume jadide Alireza Assaaaaaaaaaar !!!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2:

een bashar khafaaaaaaaaaaaane !!! ki shanide ki shaniiide ???? Productione ahangash be ghowle pourya TAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZE !! i really love it and i've just heard samples !!

Cant wait for you review pourya :punk:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!

een bashar khafaaaaaaaaaaaane !!! ki shanide ki shaniiide ???? Productione ahangash be ghowle pourya TAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZE !! i really love it and i've just heard samples !!

I'm really a big Alireza Assar fan, but I didnt like this album. Changing gears now; I have been waiting for Sandys album for a very long time and I think its ok. In the other hand, Idin's new album is good. ( I'm not a music reviewer, so all of these "opinions" are just mine ) :dance_baby_wft:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!

Not a fan of Assar and I didnt like the album either. Not saying its bad though, just not my coup of tea! Most likely I wont review Assar's album since I do not consider his music as POP music! we'll see what happens.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!

Not a fan of Assar and I didnt like the album either. Not saying its bad though, just not my coup of tea! Most likely I wont review Assar's album since I do not consider his music as POP music! we'll see what happens.

i see :p

well harki ye saligheyi dare !!

but dunno music esh chi be hesab miad ama I really love it! ;)

Dar zemn agar doost nadari pas hichi aslan review ham nakoni behtare hatman nazaret movafegh nakhahad bood lol

That’s the difference between a critic and a casual listener! I personally do not enjoy 90% of the music that I review if I listen to it casually, just for fun, but when I review I turn off that side of me and turn on the trained ear and analytical mind! I review against a backdrop of historic evidences and experience! That’s why Dariush has got positive critique though I do not enjoy any aspect of his music “personally”! When I review its not longer based on my personal preference, sure I sometimes mention my favourite tracks but then take other elements and factors in account when concluding! If a critic is basing a review on only personal preference then by definition of the guild its no longer a professional critique! But rather personal opinion which everyone is entitled to!

WoW WoW WoW !!!!!

Reza Sadeghi's New album is just eshghhh !!!!

Tanzimasho fekr konam endafe daste kesi dige dade ?? Pourya ?? etela'ati dari plz share! man only shenidam and i've already told ma friends in iran to buy it and bring it for me :D

WoW WoW WoW !!!!!

Reza Sadeghi's New album is just eshghhh !!!!

Tanzimasho fekr konam endafe daste kesi dige dade ?? Pourya ?? etela'ati dari plz share! man only shenidam and i've already told ma friends in iran to buy it and bring it for me :D

The only info I got so far is what is written in the blog:

http://revrand.blogspot.com/