Forum | Bia2.com
irannostalgia

Comments on new iranian releases

Thank you Mansoor .

Readers of my blog know how I picked Ala's debut song as Pourya's pick and was hopeful about it! However his third song is just .... it just doesn't make sense!!!!!

the new song:

http://www.bia2.com/mp3/mp3_player.php?id=796

the first track:

http://www.bia2.com/video/Aela/Shahkar/

Now how can you go from that to this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????

Hehe, the 2nd song sounds just generic 6/8, with an almost Omid-esque vocal intro!! In fact it sounds like anything Omid would have done over 10 years ago hehe.

Pourya!!

How dare u put my Emma's pics on ur blog :punishing_wft:

You have anymore of her ? :))

she's grown into a FINE lady :brows:

HaircutofMoment02.jpg

Enjoyed Mazyar Fallahi's album. I was expecting an acoustic album after his previous released tracks, but there is a mixture of purer pop numbers too. Slightly puzzled by the omission of some of the stronger tracks he had released prior to the album, nonetheless a strong outing.

...And finally an actual RELEASE DATE, for the K&H album!!!!

"Breaking News!! AVANG music proudly presents: The Most Anticipated Album! Kamran & Hooman's new album, "SHENASNAMEH" will be released on July 31st 2011 worldwide!! More information about this amazing news will be available soon... AVANG MUSIC"

They certainly remain in their comfort zone, for better and worse ... looks like to be a crisp production, even though the material sounds more 2004 than 2011!

Yea that's what i thought too. In fairness it probably was recorded or written in 2004, just the label have been procrastinating over the release for so long!lol

You never know, it may just be the release needed to revitalise the industry. Hope you can review this one pourya jan :brows:

lol It could have if all its material hadnt been released through these past few years! now only these three might be the new tracks and not enough.

Oh I will be reviewing it, either a long or short review, most likely a short one. By the way, the Idin review has been written and is being prepared for publishing :D

lol It could have if all its material hadnt been released through these past few years! now only these three might be the new tracks and not enough.

Oh I will be reviewing it, either a long or short review, most likely a short one. By the way, the Idin review has been written and is being prepared for publishing :D

:clap2: I'll keep my eye out for it then, look forward to reading your thoughts :D