Forum | Bia2.com
irannostalgia

Comments on new iranian releases

lol its funny that you mentioned it! a few years back we discussed some of Mohebi's works and how some scenes of other videos and features ended up in his clips! A while ago someone who had just seen that old thread popped up here and while attacking me and Keano for such accusations posted this thread:

http://forum.bia2.com/index.php?showtopic=...mp;hl=azzmaster

btw I just watched Mohebis' new video for OMID on JAME JAM of all places! hehe! I guess hes back! :haha:

Yeah I saw those two threads couple of months ago!

So Mohebbi is back; is the song "Entezar" directed by him? Hopefully he has learned not to rip off scenes from others anymore now that he is back to making videos instead of editing concert promos for Concerto Production!

I hear Kouros is releasing a new album after 5 years! its gonna be interesting to see if he has updated his style/sound or not! the Chai Chai cover sounds like the old albums though!

I hear Kouros is releasing a new album after 5 years! its gonna be interesting to see if he has updated his style/sound or not! the Chai Chai cover sounds like the old albums though!

Ostad aval doroud beh shoma keh kolli kam peida hasti in chand vaghteh..hatman saret busy hast like always :) .

P jan Kouros chera az Andy joda shod ? fekr konam ino ta beh hal azat naporsidam.

Zendeh basheh Mr P :clap2:

yek chand roozi dar safar boodam!

Valla inha hargez nagoftan ke daghighan chera, amma man khod bar in bavaram ke bekhatere ezdevaj va tashkile khanevade dadane kouros bood ke digar ghader be faatliate paa be paa ba andy nabood! va karnamaye bad az jodaeye in do niz in ra be noee sabte mikonad! zira andy 2 barabare kouros album zade va 100 babaresh concert!

Bah bah bah ..Pourya jan welcome back Señor . :clap2:

---

Pas keh intor ! ye chand ta song in do ta javun daran keh man kheili bahashun hal mikonam hanuz ! va inkeh Andy ro kheili ghati-e kar mibinam ta Kouros,hatta ba inkeh nemidunestam keh Kouros arousi kardeh !

Thx for info :) .

golpadeleydel.jpg

Golpa

"Del ey Del"

Released inside iran.

This one is really good. It only has 3 proper songs in it, but the first two are amazingly good.

I never thought I would be interested in an artist like Golpa, but when I heard couple of lines from the song "Shab" (included in this CD), I was hooked!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Regarding iranian videos pinching images from movies:

DBF Records, which belonged to Dariush, is history! Khoda biaamorzatesh!!!

3 years ago, director Farzad Mohebbi made a video for one Dariush's songs called "Monajat", and Jame-Jam TV showed it few times. After few runs, a Hollywood film company claimed that there were scenes in that video that was stolen from one of their films (Some scenes of nature and sahra…)

Yeah, very intersting. Because of low budgets, many iranian videos pinch scenes, without licensing, from movies and foreign videos. When I see it I go: " I cant believe they did that!!".

They'll have to stop soon, because someone strolling thru sattelite channels is going to come across, accidentally, with some of these videos and they will end up in jail...!!

There was this Shohreh video, that had these, what looked like, eastern european dancers!!! Isn't that all pinched from something!

I guess they decided to pinch from clips comming from "wierd" countries, so it will be less likely that they get sued!

I recently heard an interview with him where he awkwardly tried to glorify himself while reminiscing the history of Iranian music! Even irrelevantly claming that he performed much better than Hayedeh live in their concerts!

I recently heard an interview with him where he awkwardly tried to glorify himself while reminiscing the history of Iranian music! Even irrelevantly claming that he performed much better than Hayedeh live in their concerts!

I try to separate artists personalities from their work!!! Usually artists have lauzy personalities!! It takes a certain, slightly selfish and high ego, personality to make it as a big artist!!

What I find sad and disturbing is that most artists get worse with age, unnecessarily dissing and degrading fellow artists in an attempt to lift themselves up and get exposure! Loss of integrity!

What I find sad and disturbing is that most artists get worse with age, unnecessarily dissing and degrading fellow artists in an attempt to lift themselves up and get exposure! Loss of integrity!

I know what you mean, but that is partially because, particularly with iranian artists, some of them arrive at retirement age with absolutely no savings, no homes, nothing!!! And being used to being big stars and having large ego's, its really sour to have to adjust suddenly to the sad fact of arriving to the end of your life in such a sad way. So they become really bitter.

Vaiiiiiii... Fada fada fadaaaaaaaa koli fadayeh agha Golpaaaaaaaa :clap2: :DD

Ramon is a new singer who debutet for a short period in Black Cats next level years ago! His solo debut "Scorpio" will be out in November from pars video!

"IDIN's New Album "GUESS?" Coming Soon!

1235190570_m.jpg

Kamran Delan has a few songs on Idin's album. you can hear 3 new tracks on his myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=45619912

I really like the image presented above as the cover, but avang's website has another image up as the cover which i dont find that good!

IdinG.jpg

I think you and other fans should send him this feedback! cuz it all helps him in his future choices!

I think you and other fans should send him this feedback! cuz it all helps him in his future choices!

Yea i think this is purely for domestic commercial reasons that he has chosen to apply english to many songs..

I'm not sure about the ”domestic” factor though, since other singers such as Black Cats attend to bilingualism as well! however I think it does make it a bit easier for him to perform since he clearly has minor troubles with his Persian!

I'm not sure about the ”domestic” factor though, since other singers such as Black Cats attend to bilingualism as well! however I think it does make it a bit easier for him to perform since he clearly has minor troubles with his Persian!

yea i thought so too, my persian isnt great but even i could pick up on it!!!

P jan, Kouros kei CD mideh keh touyeh site chizi nemige la massab ?! :damn:

http://www.kourosmusic.com/main.html ..P jan inam bahaleh keh az karhash ba Andy gofteh va az Khastegari ! :D