Forum | Bia2.com
irannostalgia

Comments on new iranian releases

DJ Blutex - Kamran & Hooman - Oon Ba Man (Remix)

what an amazing remix! The more i hear from this DJ the more I get convinced that he is the BEST remixing Iranian DJ out there!

you should put that in the mp3 section for everyone to listen too :brows:

the thing is that Jamshid came az someone who kinda tried to do what Omid did (who in his turn tried to do what Moein did!lol) But these days Omid's style is getting closer to Jamshid's instead! more energetic than his usual stuff!

the thing is that Jamshid came az someone who kinda tried to do what Omid did (who in his turn tried to do what Moein did!lol) But these days Omid's style is getting closer to Jamshid's instead! more energetic than his usual stuff!

yeah, moein is #1! and even though i like omids new album, i miss his remakes of the lyrically-powerful persian poems (like in victory)

personally I am not a fan of neither Moein nor Omid! But prefer Omid's voice over Moein's ornamentation which is a tad too religious-like for me!

Hengameh's album is out!

http://musicboxla.com/hearso.html

Based on the provided samples its not really impressive! it was more variety presented on her debut! on this one no song really stands out and if it does it reminds of the previous album!

Just got this album (finally). I like the hook of the first song alot.

Mansour's new album is to be released soon with songs arranged by Erwin Khachikian who has done many great pieces for Ghomayshi and Habib! Sounds promising! Hopefully he drops the whole DIVOONEh/FARARI style!

He does the kind of music that shouldnt be rushed! the more he works on it the better will the outcome be!

Farid Zoland, Ardalan Sarafraz, Iraj Janati Ataii And Shahyar Ghanbari are introducing a new singer called: Rastin ... To Take Ebi's Place ?!!!

must admit he can almost imitate him and GREAT music But still ..

he even looks like javoonihaye ebi !

You can listen to his demo's at his website: http://www.rastinmusic.com/

Another Mohsen Chavoshi ?!!

what makes this guy different is Farid Zoland !!

and ofcourse the other three men...

we have talked about him in other threads before, the whole project is nothing promising to my ears!

oh really ? Greaat

man donbal thread gashtam peyda nakardam! Can u plz point out which one ?

man ke fekr mikonam meldy ha va sher ha aliye !! Kinda makes me sad to remember that ebi is not going to work with Zoland no more

its just leftovers from the past decade! nothing remotely fresh! No updated style or sound! they are stuck in the past!

check the go random thread, me and Aslan had a chat about him some time ago!

its just leftovers from the past decade! nothing remotely fresh! No updated style or sound! they are stuck in the past!

check the go random thread, me and Aslan had a chat about him some time ago!

Rastin's album was supposed to be released few months ago by MusicOne Records, which is founded and owned by Farid Zoland himself. They had this idea from the beginning; however, at the end it didn't work out since Zoland figured releasing and distributing an album is not as easy as it seems especially when he is introducing a new artist. Anyhow, after this Rastin couldn't get any decent deals from other companies either and the whole thing was kind of "leng dar hava" for some time!

The latest news is that Dariush signed a contract with Caltex Records one month ago, and Caltex is going to release Dariush's new album within the next 3-4 months, and along with Dariush's album, he and Zoland negotiated a deal for Rastin's album as well. So I guess we will be hearing from Rastin's album within the next couple of months through Caltex Records.

hmmmmmmmm ...whatever happened to Dariush's own record label? I thought he only signed distribution deals with other companies and produced the albums on his own! Well if its Caltex then perhaps the Rastin project might not see the light of day until Norooz or a holiday! since they mostly release albums around holidays!

hmmmmmmmm ...whatever happened to Dariush's own record label? I thought he only signed distribution deals with other companies and produced the albums on his own! Well if its Caltex then perhaps the Rastin project might not see the light of day until Norooz or a holiday! since they mostly release albums around holidays!

DBF Records, which belonged to Dariush, is history! Khoda biaamorzatesh!!! :closed:

3 years ago, director Farzad Mohebbi made a video for one Dariush's songs called "Monajat", and Jame-Jam TV showed it few times. After few runs, a Hollywood film company claimed that there were scenes in that video that was stolen from one of their films (Some scenes of nature and sahra…) and they sued DBF Records and Jame-Jam TV as the legal owners/producers of the clip and Farzad Mohebbi as the director. Jameh-Jam ended up paying around $400,000 in fines, which was paid by their insurance company. However, this insurance company sued DBF Records, which was already sued by the original Hollywood company as well... On the other hand, DBF sued Farzad Mohebbi so he ended up with two law suits as well :bash: Manouchehr Bibian claims that the Hollywood company was tipped off about this copyright violation by one of the competitor 24 hour Persian channels.

At the end both Farzad Mohebbi and DBF Records went out of business! DBF is gone and it's just a name now, sometimes used to promote Dariush concerts. As for Farzad, he paid a lot of money to lawyers and fines, and then disappeared for couple of years. Recently he has moved to OC and started again; however, he just does very small projects such as concert promotion videos, which is basically editing only, and these sorts of things… And thats that! :wavetowel2:

DBF Records, which belonged to Dariush, is history! Khoda biaamorzatesh!!! :closed:

3 years ago, director Farzad Mohebbi made a video for one Dariush's songs called "Monajat", and Jame-Jam TV showed it few times. After few runs, a Hollywood film company claimed that there were scenes in that video that was stolen from one of their films (Some scenes of nature and sahra…) and they sued DBF Records and Jame-Jam TV as the legal owners/producers of the clip and Farzad Mohebbi as the director. Jameh-Jam ended up paying around $400,000 in fines, which was paid by their insurance company. However, this insurance company sued DBF Records, which was already sued by the original Hollywood company as well... On the other hand, DBF sued Farzad Mohebbi so he ended up with two law suits as well :bash: Manouchehr Bibian claims that the Hollywood company was tipped off about this copyright violation by one of the competitor 24 hour Persian channels.

At the end both Farzad Mohebbi and DBF Records went out of business! DBF is gone and it's just a name now, sometimes used to promote Dariush concerts. As for Farzad, he paid a lot of money to lawyers and fines, and then disappeared for couple of years. Recently he has moved to OC and started again; however, he just does very small projects such as concert promotion videos, which is basically editing only, and these sorts of things… And thats that! :wavetowel2:

lol its funny that you mentioned it! a few years back we discussed some of Mohebi's works and how some scenes of other videos and features ended up in his clips! A while ago someone who had just seen that old thread popped up here and while attacking me and Keano for such accusations posted this thread:

http://forum.bia2.com/index.php?showtopic=...mp;hl=azzmaster

btw I just watched Mohebis' new video for OMID on JAME JAM of all places! hehe! I guess hes back! :haha:

"IDIN's New Album "GUESS?" Coming Soon!

1235190570_m.jpg

I haven't heard this dude before, how is his sound?

listen to him in our music section! and watch his videos in the video section!