Forum | Bia2.com
irannostalgia

Comments on new iranian releases

Hengameh had her releaae party last week but where is her album?lol :haha:

mesleh hamisheh,aval bayad biad touyeh weblog ha ,az unja pakhsh besheh,mardom keh khub download kardan,badan miad beh bazar :D .

I also heard the new internet album by Mohsen Chavoshi...

But my question is: Did any of his previous 3 albums got released properly?????

I really want to have those songs in good quality!!

Hengameh had her releaae party last week but where is her album?lol :haha:

yeah everyone at the kamran and hooman & dariush concert in irvine that i went to was talking about that

Saman went to Iran and now Saeed Shayesteh!

akhounda ba kasi keh azashoun bad nageh va asrareshoun ro fash nakoneh va zeddeshun kari nakoneh,hich kari bahash nadaran !

alan kami moshkeltar shode! tamame mojavezha ke ta ghable in dolat sader shoede bood ro ershad pas gerefte baraye tajdide nazar! bara hamin bishtara gheire mojaz pakhsh mikonan!

hmm,nemidunestam in ro !!! khatami ye khordeh azadi dadeh boud ! hala hatman digeh hamin ye chos azadi ro az mardom migiran dobareh.

pas P jan, alan rasman L.A shodeh khaneyeh music Iran ?

khatami hala harchi bood monkere in nemitavan shod ke baese bevojood amadane ye fazaye harchand mahdood amma baaz az nazare honari vasee shod! chape ketab o nashriat va hamintor be vojod amadane nasle jadid POP dar dakhele iran! vagheiatist! etefaghan man dar in mored ba radio sooed ham mosahebe dashtam!

hala dare in faza hey mahdoodtar mishe, hame albumai ke emrooz mian be bazar dar iran ghabl az in dolat mojavez gereftan! aknoon LA ham dare langan langan pish mibare! dar vaghe fazaye bazi ke monasebe honarmandane javan mibashad hamin internet hast! too in arse hast ke tahavolate jadid dare be vojood miad! na LA na bazare mojaze Iran!

Hi...

I was asking whether the previous albums by Mohsen Chavoshi had gotten a real release inside Iran or not!?

As for the new one. As a whole, it looks like half of it is filler material, but theres 3 or 4 killer songs. Its also amazing the sort of material he comes up with within such a short time.

I made a small clip of "Khianat"

khianat

I said this is the FIRST "mojaaz" album of his! if this one is the first "mojaaz" then surely you can understand that the previous ones havent been!

latest Rumour is that this album is not legal! it has not got Majavez but is sold anyway as a CD in certain stores! 3 of the songs are from Mehrjooyi's ALI SANTOORI O.S.T which were not allowed to be published! and some artists (allegedly one of them is Taraneh Mokarram) whose material has been used on the album accuse Chavoshi of using the material without permission and taking him to court!

lol From what I know even Farid Zoland has taken some people who had used his old material without authorisation to court via his brother, and believe it or won and got compensated!

The new Googoosh song ”Shabe Sefid”: good song, liked the verses but the chorus is loosely defined and you pass it by not noticing! Good thing Mehrdad didn’t arrange this one but they handed over to Andy G again who did a great job in ”Akharin Khabar”! Disappointing video!

http://www.bia2.com/video/player.php?id=128

The new Googoosh song ”Shabe Sefid”: good song, liked the verses but the chorus is loosely defined and you pass it by not noticing! Good thing Mehrdad didn’t arrange this one but they handed over to Andy G again who did a great job in ”Akharin Khabar”! Disappointing video!

Dastet dard nakoneh P jan :)

AWSOME track! :happy_wft: love this song !!!

Watched hatef's new one today, "tragedy"! Would have sounded great if it still was 1993 and on the sofreye sin album! obsolete!

Did you notice the Habib/Mohamad album had the DVD cd first and then you had to flip to get the Audio CD in the back? I just thought that was strange.

lol maybe they placed the discs wrong while packing them!Lol :haha: I have in the past bought a few albums whre the discs were missing!Lol :damn:

Mr P man montazeram bebinam touyeh review,chi migi azashoun :clap2: