Forum | Bia2.com
irannostalgia

Comments on new iranian releases

which is the song I least like on the new songs list!lol

lol!!

Infact i really dont like the other songs! the arrangments seem to have been done in 10min !!

have you heard "Taaneh To" the concert version? i mean the one he sang in his concert ??

which is the song I least like on the new songs list!lol

lol!!

Infact i really dont like the other songs! the arrangments seem to have been done in 10min !!

have you heard "Taaneh To" the concert version? i mean the one he sang in his concert ??

On the contrary, if there is one thing Shadmehr has improved in my opinion is his arrangements! I favour progressive arrangements, regardless if its one minutes spent doing them or a decade! His old-school large scale arrangements might be elaborate but also obsolete to my ears! Work fine nostalgically for such fans like you but I am of those who like his modern approach much better! yeah its not always instant but nonetheless daring! Sure I would have liked "yekari kon" 11 years ago but not today! again its not a bad song in any way, just pale and obsolete in my opinion! lets say that if you take and contrast your opinion about Shadmehr's latest album you will get my opinion down to details! :lol:

I really really really wish he adheres to the ethics in the upcoming album because if the songs leaked are on it he will get a top rating from me! :D

The more i listen to Afshins album the more i like it, after the first few listens i must concede that i found a few "fillers" in there, but time seems to be Afshins secret ingredient. As with Maach, "Song for x"' is a grower!!!

Salaam,!

i wasnt around for a week, no internet and exams getting started!!!

whats up?!

Pourya nice review on Leila's new album! ta ghabl az emrooz doros goosh nadade bodam !:p and ii noticed in "Maahe Man" there's a part where she" Lalaa laa"s thats just out of "Be To Taghdim Mikonam" from her previous album which was composed and arranged by shadmehr. guess she really loves it! i know i do!

i've read in her reviews that she really loved that song and she wanted to dedicate it to her child!

and btw! i still wanna know what you think about arash's new song?!! the one with shaggy!

Whats up A-man!lol :D

Arash and shaggy, not good not bad! It just is another Arash song! nothing more! not even in the video is shaggy shaggy! By that I mean that anyone else could do that part since not even shaggy manged to put the shaggy charm into it! However ive heard samples from the album and its not taht bad! The latest song, doenst it reminds of an R Kelly song!?lol

umm:in mehran ahrari mano sorprise kard..hamchin ham bad nist karash !

P jan, will that be Arash's new single? I have to say it doesnt do anything for me. Although i liked "donya", Arash's sound is becomnig far too formulaic for my liking, predictable vocal melodies and fills etc.. Arash's production is flawless, i just hope the new album has plenty to offer. My favourite Arash track was probably Ali Payami's remix of Tike Tike Kardi, a perfect example of a re-worked arrangment!

P jan

hmmm.Man faghat ejazeh daram begam P jan, shoma nah,bahas poul-e copy right bedi :D .

P jan ,haha, I guess in ours case Pedram jan it works both ways! ;) Yeah its the second single and I couldnt agree more! The album is judging by samples exactly that, formulaic and well-produced!

P jan

hmmm.Man faghat ejazeh daram begam P jan, shoma nah,bahas poul-e copy right bedi :D .

Bebashkhid ke man gofte shoma ra copy kardam, i stole your material :harhar_wft[1]:

lol do you read my blog Ahmad? :haha:

i do read it! why ? What have i missed ?:p there's not gonna be reviews anymore ?

lol bah bah! reviewharo ham injoori mikhooni, bichare moallmaat pas!lol :p

i'm writing review on Shahryar's new one!

:dance_baby_wft: yay i'm back from Iran. Missed this place and was unable to check your blog over there Pourya jan, looking forward to the new Shahryar review!!

Btw, finally watched the new Andy DVD in Iran, i have to say although overall was a pleasurable experience i had some qualms with some technicalities!!!

Oh so you've been to Iran!!!!!!!lol welcome back Pedram jan, you suddenly dissapeard mysteriously! hehe

Yeah the DVD, many fans have written and expressed disappointment over technical issues, such as the audio recording!

Oh so you've been to Iran!!!!!!!lol welcome back Pedram jan, you suddenly dissapeard mysteriously! hehe

Yeah the DVD, many fans have written and expressed disappointment over technical issues, such as the audio recording!

Balleh, kheili aali bud!! I only went for 2 weeks though, which was enough to be honest.

Yes the recording and mix/editing was terrible. Much of it has obviously been dubbed. Andy doest have the greatest of live voices anyway so it was inevitible!

he does or doesnt? ;)

so its nothing for high def treatment! :lol:

Bebashkhid, he doesn't** the actual visual aspect and stage show is quite good. Just its like watching an old kung fu movie, with the mouth and sound completely out of sync lol

Pourya jan, i actually agreed 100% with regards to your Shahryar review, his weakest album to date. As you mention there are certain elements worthy of praise, however the end product is something rather bland and below-par considering Roma worked on the album.

Another good review, merci :clap2: Will you be reviewing the new Aryan CD soon? I bought it in Iran, i'm curious as to your impressions...