Forum | Bia2.com
irannostalgia

Comments on new iranian releases

Fans of Shakila should know that her album is to be released any day this week!

Siavash Ghomeishi's new album will be released on Tapesh Records soon...

Good news :) . Thx

I love siavash ghomeyshi :air_kiss_wft:

indeed, "Ragbar" being the title and once again Ramon as arranger.

Naaa!

if this is the case then i better expect the worst !!

baba bargarde ba ghadimiyash!

the last two albums dissapointed me big TIME!

In fact her management were kind enough to send me a reviewing copy though I told them that I cant review it if its traditional. I don't review traditional or traditionally oriented music, its not my area. They said that this time its "pop"! I told them that if that is the case I will but I must hear the album first, we'll see when it arrives next week but "Shabe Entezaar" the first song that I've heard is far cry from "pop"!

I had heard about the title "Ragbaar" too, thats what Amirghassemi said on Tapesh, but last week someone involved with the production told me that the name might get changed.

Well it might, but at the moment Siavash himself calls it by that title! ;)

Three years in the making and one of his best ever, according to the artist!

It will be interesting to hear if it is what its said to be, I'll have my reservations till then!

Well it might, but at the moment Siavash himself calls it by that title! ;)

Three years in the making and one of his best ever, according to the artist!

It will be interesting to hear if it is what its said to be, I'll have my reservations till then!

how can it be the best when ramon is the arranger!

in his past interviews he has said that its going to be around 10 tracks! 5 live music and his older style and 5 new styles! is that still the case ?

That I have no ide if it is, but yeah, actually the album you are talking about was hyped before the remix one!

Any news on Shahrzad Sepanlou Pourya ??

kheili vaghte peydash nis!

im a big fan of her music! i absolutely LOVE her voice!

Me too, well according to her blog she is busy with her little daughter and also has a hard time finding right poeple to work with so she has taken a semi-break from singing and blogging alltogether!

too bad! she's the best young iranian femal singer in my opinion!

and from what i've seen i mean from interviews and her blog im guessing she has a great personality too!

but i really disliked the song and the video she did with that band farez was it ?

aslan behesh nemioomad

I didnt like the result because of the reasons I wrote in the review, but I salute her for her open mind and will to give new things a try! Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt!

I didnt like the result because of the reasons I wrote in the review, but I salute her for her open mind and will to give new things a try! Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt!

Boss, khode khanandeh hayeh iruni bahas bian review haye to ro bekhunan ! balkeh (ya shayad) tasir dashteh basheh dar albume ba'adishun !

In yaru George Michael ya hamin Elton John,har do tashun man khodam azashun shenidam keh moshtarieh tamaeh majalateh music review hastan va hatta shodeh ya bad jur enteghad ham kardeh vali dar total bishtar beh sude singer ha budeh ta beh zarrar !

shahrzad ke midoonam khoonde va hamintor aksare khanandegan, man nazaram ro bayan mikonam dige hala agar honarmandi khast dar nazar begire ya nadide oon dige ba khode oon shakhse!

I read ur review on her "1001 nights"!

nice one!

i wasn't familiar with farzin farhadi work! i gotta say he is really TALENTED in my opinion!

I LOVE his melodies on shahrzad's album!

nice one!

i wasn't familiar with farzin farhadi work! i gotta say he is really TALENTED in my opinion!

Dadash,shuma chera enghadar otaghet beh ham rikhteh ast ? nakuneh sex party dashti,ma ro davat nakardi,ha ? :D

too bad! she's the best young iranian femal singer in my opinion!

and from what i've seen i mean from interviews and her blog im guessing she has a great personality too!

but i really disliked the song and the video she did with that band farez was it ?

aslan behesh nemioomad

Totally agree with you! Especially with the re-emergence of under-talented young female singers, you come to actually appreciate her voice, music, creativity and beauty! Didi bazi ha migan, bad ro bayad bebini ke khoob ro azash tashkhis bedi :haha:

nice one!

I am just glad that he evolved after being stuck in the same loop in over 10 years! His songs for Idin introduced new elements.

shahyad's new song seems a little recycled... im not TOO disappointed because it still has a fresh element but i still have big confidence in him and afshin for two of the biggest cd's this year!

The Shahyad song follows his old formula, a lot recycled and a bit newly added!

his formula is still not old because it follows the formula he created for his last album, but if he follows and replicates it with this album, then it will be old