Forum | Bia2.com
irannostalgia

Comments on new iranian releases

Shohreh's videos from Havas, Shahram Solati's "Halite" video, Shahrum K "khoshhalam" and Pouya's "parishon" among many! Now he doesnt have story lines but image wise he is not that bad! though at times he falls in Koji's footsteps as in Toofun's "telephone"!

Just saw Omid's Entezar video, after FOUR years (studio recording) not impressed at all!

btw saw Andy's peechak video with his waxed upper body!lol gone are the days of the Kavir video and the BONJOVI chest!lol

btw saw Andy's peechak video with his waxed upper body!lol gone are the days of the Kavir video and the BONJOVI chest!lol

pas nabayad kheili ham bad basheh.

chi pashme sinash?lol :haha:

hahahaha.. ageh kar maleh koji bashe ,behesh bar mikhoreh :D !

kar ke male koji hast a la "maghable tarikh"!lol eftezahe!

nemidunam taghsir ba ineh keh tecnology va adamesh nist va ya inkeh ma iruniha ya copy mikonim ya creative ideas digeh nadarim !

shayad moshkel ham ba art directory basheh keh nemitunan unjur bayad va shayad,clip ro hamsaz ba un ahang besazan ! beh khosus keh in kar,joda ba sakhtaneh yek short film touyeh movies business nist ! shabahat ziad daran ! montaha fekr konam takhassositareh !

ba in hal,ba in mafiaei keh hast touyeh L.A... hamchin ejazeh nemidan keh javunha camera ro vardaran va eghdam beh sakhtan-e clip konan ! shayad ham manager ha va singer ha trust nemikonan ! barayeh hamin man Khodaeish bishtar az nim saat nemitunam music channel hayeh iruni ro nigah konam ! ba'azi vaghta ham ahanga ghashangeh vali yek chizaei touyeh clip ha miad keh aslan,nah sar daran va nah tah !

when an established artist who himself once stood for evolution of music video does this its just to try to get by as cheap as possible! Koji makes cheap videos with simple/over used formulas for artists who either do not afford the high budget productions or artists who do afford but don’t see a need to invest in such as they have become too successful and comfortable for their own good! ...artists like Andy! We will see him turning up under the same bridges, same deserts and ruins even in the future!

i dont like the new habib and mohamad album. i liked their last album much better and i really have

to say this mohamad boy cant sing. weak album. 2 out of 10 :thumbdown:

nooshafarin wasnt really great either, but i liked her duett with shahyar 6 out of 10 :friends:

saeed mohammadi - i really love his diyar song and arezoo is also good, 7 out of 10

Hmm, if you don't like the new Khodeshe album, then you must have not liked Javooni either.

I love Nooshafarin's album. Compared to her last disaster, this album is gold.

i didnt like the last one too much neither, but i think it was better than this one.

agree with you on nooshafarin. decent album, the last one was really bad.

What's wrong with you people!! Can't you recognize greatness when you hear it!! I am totally shocked that anyone would consider her last album even remotely bad!! And, for you info, the "Our Night" album didn't bomb at all!! She had some really popullar hits on there, such as "Toie tou". And, her newest albun is even more popular than that!!

As a matter-of-fact, i think her new album is sooo great, it even has "cross-over" potential! I can just imagine people from all across the U.S. dancing to the songs of a great singer, by the name of Nooshafarin!! Then, suddenly, you'll see her on "Entertainment Tonite", being interviewed by famed hollywood reporters, while folks in thier homes are in awhh at what they've been missing-out on, all this time! All it takes is just one "cross-over" hit (hence, Shakira!) and, she could be a super-star!!

It could happen!! Just imagine that!!!

You get my drift, right? Style and beauty are prespectives, but facts are substantial. And, the fact is, Nooshafarin is truly the COOLEST, hippest, sexiest, and MOST FUN singer of Persian music, but the Persians don't appreciate her enough!! I really wish she would "cross-over" into the international/main-stream market, so that she could get the respect she deserves!!!!!

Trust me, if you guys don't appriciate her, the Americans would! Because, like i said, she's the coolest!! So, if you don't realize that, it's your loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the advert for Nooshafarins Atash album. I've placed it here:

Nooshafarin Atash advert

I think there is a video for Yavash Yavash...

What do you mean about the Yavash Yavash video? Have you seen it somewhere? Have you heard about it? What do you mean? If you've seen it on the internet, please tell me where, so that i may add the link to my site.

By the way, thanks for the Attash advertisement!

post-2140-1157427571_thumb.jpg

From the "Habib & Son" new album, I have seen the video for "Eshare" and I liked the song very much.

I dont like his son, but my guess is that they think he will create an interest in the younger crowd.

But, Habib has never put me down and he has a nice voice (unlike Dariush, sattar, mansour...).

eworldrecords_1912_119299072.jpg

i dont like mohammads music...or his hair for that matter :punishing_wft:

i dont like the new habib and mohamad album. i liked their last album much better and i really have

to say this mohamad boy cant sing. weak album. 2 out of 10 :thumbdown:

nooshafarin wasnt really great either, but i liked her duett with shahyar 6 out of 10 :friends:

saeed mohammadi - i really love his diyar song and arezoo is also good, 7 out of 10

Hmm, if you don't like the new Khodeshe album, then you must have not liked Javooni either.

I love Nooshafarin's album. Compared to her last disaster, this album is gold.

i didnt like the last one too much neither, but i think it was better than this one.

agree with you on nooshafarin. decent album, the last one was really bad.

What's wrong with you people!! Can't you recognize greatness when you hear it!! I am totally shocked that anyone would consider her last album even remotely bad!! And, for you info, the "Our Night" album didn't bomb at all!! She had some really popullar hits on there, such as "Toie tou". And, her newest albun is even more popular than that!!

As a matter-of-fact, i think her new album is sooo great, it even has "cross-over" potential! I can just imagine people from all across the U.S. dancing to the songs of a great singer, by the name of Nooshafarin!! Then, suddenly, you'll see her on "Entertainment Tonite", being interviewed by famed hollywood reporters, while folks in thier homes are in awhh at what they've been missing-out on, all this time! All it takes is just one "cross-over" hit (hence, Shakira!) and, she could be a super-star!!

It could happen!! Just imagine that!!!

You get my drift, right? Style and beauty are prespectives, but facts are substantial. And, the fact is, Nooshafarin is truly the COOLEST, hippest, sexiest, and MOST FUN singer of Persian music, but the Persians don't appreciate her enough!! I really wish she would "cross-over" into the international/main-stream market, so that she could get the respect she deserves!!!!!

Trust me, if you guys don't appriciate her, the Americans would! Because, like i said, she's the coolest!! So, if you don't realize that, it's your loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it easy buddy! If you regard Nooshafarin as the bomb or ”sexy” its your choice but understand that not everyone does! In my opinion Nooshafarin has never had such potential that you describe, her material and image has never been ”Original” even in the Iranian context!

when an established artist who himself once stood for evolution of music video does this its just to try to get by as cheap as possible! Koji makes cheap videos with simple/over used formulas for artists who either do not afford the high budget productions or artists who do afford but don’t see a need to invest in such as they have become too successful and comfortable for their own good! ...artists like Andy! We will see him turning up under the same bridges, same deserts and ruins even in the future!

I hope Koji and ppl like him,read that .you said it in better way than me . :k

Just saw Omid's Entezar video, after FOUR years (studio recording) not impressed at all!

Me too :( It sounds like another Babak Radmanesh song, but the video doesn't show credits. I really hope it's not him cuz even though "Dooset Daram" (Omid) and "Gozashteh" (Moein) were great, the ones that came after it, were not!

Me too :( It sounds like another Babak Radmanesh song, but the video doesn't show credits. I really hope it's not him cuz even though "Dooset Daram" (Omid) and "Gozashteh" (Moein) were great, the ones that came after it, were not!

the song sounds like a leftover or reject from the last album!

watched Mekabiz' new music video "Begoo", I really liked the song! So far all songs that have been released from a future album are all good musically but weak vocally!

Mohsen Chavoshi has allegedly released his first mojaaz album now called "Moteassefam"! Like all his other stuff the album was leaked before it hit the stores! A weak collection!