Forum | Bia2.com
irannostalgia

Comments on new iranian releases

I'm eager to hear Nami's new one!

Yea "Dynasty" was a great album, hope this one builds on that. Can we expect a review soon pourya jan?

When i get the album, sure! His release was postponed however! hopefully it will hit the stores soon! from what i've heard he has used diverse styles and genres on the 16 track album!

babaaaaaaa bekhoda in "hamvatane aziz" dare khaali mibande.

i never dissed bita,sepide,firouzeh,jooliet.leyla or any other female "singer"

man gheir az shaghayegh kasi ro dislike nemikonam :DD and that's my own business

hala cheraaaaaaaaa in hamvatane azizzzzzzzzzz dare intori doroogh mige i dont know...

:DD OMG, I guess the following post wasn't yours?? In this post alone (link below), You have mentioed that you hate 4 female singers. It is no suprise though you are all over youtube with disrespectful comments about female singers. I guess that is why your comments on youtube are getting deleted as comments like yours get no respect from the online community. Can I ask why you hate shaghayegh, is this because she is HOTT?? :haha:

So tell me who is the liar here?? :dance_baby_wft:

http://forum.bia2.com/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry263910

I finally got through to reply to this!!! I normally don't do this but this SCAM needs to be put to rest! First of all, I know this is you BITA. No one really pays attention to any of the younger Iranian singers in this market because they're all stuck up on the old farts that refuse to retire even though no one buys their new CD's. They only go to their concerts for songs they sang back in the early 1900's :lol: . It will take a very long time to over come this and lets face it most of the younger artist don't cut it!!! Second, no one likes cheap, bad quality sluts who can't sing. Third, Niloofar's opinion is far more trusted than your teams will ever be!!!! and for that I admire Niloofar and totally agree with her. The newer female singers suck!!!! None of them can sing!!! What's wrong with my generation aAAaaaaAagh! Oh well moving on. . .

What you're doing is disgraceful, pathetic and somewhat pyschotic. Going on every Persian website and fighting with people to try to change their opinions. It's obvious you know you're putting out crap or why else are you so defensive and insecure about people voicing their opinion about you? Did you think your short skirt and poofy hair would be enough? HA!!!! If you believe in your work, it should speak for itself. Not you and your NASTY little team of friends trying to brain wash us to accept you. No one likes you period! My older brother thinks your hot . . . but are guys really going to buy your album? Us girls like a girl we can admire, as of right now you're not one of them. I suggest you focus your energy on providing us with something decent to listen too, take some singing lessons and drop your current team. They're making you look stupid. I mean . . . I see the same people commenting on your videos on YouTube. It's so obvious it's your team because there is not one single negative comment cuz I know. There are always haters out there!! And your myspace page? Are you for real? Anyone can have a million friends on that thing. And most of the comments on there are from Americans being polite. As of right now the most you will ever amount to is being a club attraction or a Kabob singer. Just accept it, quality is very imperative in this market NOT IMAGE. Very rarely can an artist pull both. Go back to the studio and work on better production and lyrics and stop wasting time on the computer. Enough said!!!!!!!!!!

babaaaaaaa bekhoda in "hamvatane aziz" dare khaali mibande.

i never dissed bita,sepide,firouzeh,jooliet.leyla or any other female "singer"

man gheir az shaghayegh kasi ro dislike nemikonam :DD and that's my own business

hala cheraaaaaaaaa in hamvatane azizzzzzzzzzz dare intori doroogh mige i dont know...

:DD OMG, I guess the following post wasn't yours?? In this post alone (link below), You have mentioed that you hate 4 female singers. It is no suprise though you are all over youtube with disrespectful comments about female singers. I guess that is why your comments on youtube are getting deleted as comments like yours get no respect from the online community. Can I ask why you hate shaghayegh, is this because she is HOTT?? :haha:

I finally got through to reply to this!!! I normally don't do this but this SCAM needs to be put to rest! First of all, I know this is you BITA. No one really pays attention to any of the younger Iranian singers in this market because they're all stuck up on the old farts that refuse to retire even though no one buys their new CD's. They only go to their concerts for songs they sang back in the early 1900's :lol: . It will take a very long time to over come this and lets face it most of the younger artist don't cut it!!! Second, no one likes cheap, bad quality sluts who can't sing. Third, Niloofar's opinion is far more trusted than your teams will ever be!!!! and for that I admire Niloofar and totally agree with her. The newer female singers suck!!!! None of them can sing!!! What's wrong with my generation aAAaaaaAagh! Oh well moving on. . .

What you're doing is disgraceful, pathetic and somewhat pyschotic. Going on every Persian website and fighting with people to try to change their opinions. It's obvious you know you're putting out crap or why else are you so defensive and insecure about people voicing their opinion about you? Did you think your short skirt and poofy hair would be enough? HA!!!! If you believe in your work, it should speak for itself. Not you and your NASTY little team of friends trying to brain wash us to accept you. No one likes you period! My older brother thinks your hot . . . but are guys really going to buy your album? Us girls like a girl we can admire, as of right now you're not one of them. I suggest you focus your energy on providing us with something decent to listen too, take some singing lessons and drop your current team. They're making you look stupid. I mean . . . I see the same people commenting on your videos on YouTube. It's so obvious it's your team because there is not one single negative comment cuz I know. There are always haters out there!! And your myspace page? Are you for real? Anyone can have a million friends on that thing. And most of the comments on there are from Americans being polite. As of right now the most you will ever amount to is being a club attraction or a Kabob singer. Just accept it, quality is very imperative in this market NOT IMAGE. Very rarely can an artist pull both. Go back to the studio and work on better production and lyrics and stop wasting time on the computer. Enough said!!!!!!!!!!

Sarbehava, this is your first post in this forum so I'm gonna let it slide with a friendly warning! Read our forum rules! Express your opinion by all means but reconsider your tone and approach!!!

This also applies to everyone else who would like to engage in discussions and "argue" for or against anything or anyone in this forum!!!

bebin koochooloo.man goftam ahangashoono doost nadaram hanoozam migam.shaghayegh ro ham doost nadaram chon az khoesh badam miad i dont care if she's hot or not.

but u need to stop making up stories.I AM NOT ALL OVER YOUTUBE POSTING DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS. i dont know what on earth u're talking about.by ALL OVER YOUTUBE u mean bita's stuff laboddd haaan :)))) kheili bita ro gonde mibini shoma na?

gerye nakon.its been months that i havent commented on any iranian videos on youtube.so u might have mistaken me with someone else or u're just making up stupid stories.

P.S : LEAVE ME ALNOE,I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT BITA.SHE'S NOBODY

What you're doing is disgraceful, pathetic and somewhat pyschotic. Going on every Persian website and fighting with people to try to change their opinions. It's obvious you know you're putting out crap or why else are you so defensive and insecure about people voicing their opinion about you? Did you think your short skirt and poofy hair would be enough? HA!!!! If you believe in your work, it should speak for itself. Not you and your NASTY little team of friends trying to brain wash us to accept you.

THANK U, THANK U,THANK U !!!! if u think u're good why r u wasting your time n energy on making ppl change their minds about u? VELESHOON KON! but too bad u dont see the fool u're making of yourself bita joon

I see the same people commenting on your videos on YouTube. It's so obvious it's your team because there is not one single negative comment cuz I know. There are always haters out there!!

OMG I KNOWWW!! DID U NOTICE THAT TOO? =))) its pathetic

i heard the same thing from some other random ppl who happened to watch her videos on youtube.kheili khande dare

and one last thing bita joon, instead of searching the forum for my posts to see what ive said about other female singers,go get a life and as sarbehava said,go take some singing lessons.oun kar bishtar fayde dare barat ta inke forum-e bia2 ro RANDEH koni u know...beri az 100 sal pish post haro bekhooni...do u even have a life honey?

Sarbehava, this is your first post in this forum so I'm gonna let it slide with a friendly warning! Read our forum rules! Express your opinion by all means but reconsider your tone and approach!!!

This also applies to everyone else who would like to engage in discussions and "argue" for or against anything or anyone in this forum!!!

Pourya joon, thanks for letting this one slide. Like I said I normally don't do this sort of thing but this person just ticked me off. I use these forums for entertainment purposes since we have no magazine or other media to really go by and get the latest on Persian artists. :t

P.S. to Neelofar: I think Shaghayegh should just stick to modeling . . . :brows:

Shadmehr's "Boghz", excpet for the cool video the song is neither artistic nor commercial!

yeah it seems like he put everything together in 3 days :haha: (3 days to make the video, 30 minutes to write the song)

It might be the "Bia bia inja" of the new album!lol thats is IF not a worse comes along!lol

So who'se the original artist here? lol

lol God knows! hehe! it says music shadmehr and lyrics sharifpour! and it sounds so bad that it might very well be the truth this time!lol

BOGHZ wasnt something to grow popular at least among Persians :boredom_wft: , and I guess Shadmehr knows that himself! but I didnt dislike it actually, it was just an experiment i guess, maybe in the manner that Bia Inja was (like pourya said) but with a jazz fusion/rock/pop/reggae taste(?!). Looking on the bright side, I think it was creative (and so was the video).

BOGHZ wasnt something to grow popular at least among Persians :boredom_wft: , and I guess Shadmehr knows that himself! but I didnt dislike it actually, it was just an experiment i guess, maybe in the manner that Bia Inja was (like pourya said) but with a jazz fusion/rock/pop/reggae taste(?!). Looking on the bright side, I think it was creative (and so was the video).

sorry bro,but i thought it was horrible.hich chish yaade adam nemimoone.and the video was just stupid :punishing_wft:

alan nima miad mano mizane :dance_baby_wft:

Az album-e Mr Kamran Delan hanuz hich khabari nist ! :boredom_wft:

Coming from the background he has and ahangaye eslamiyi ke khoonde Bayad hade aghaaaal ta bade ashoora sabr mikard! specially with a video like this

the song actually was kinda catchy !

I must have missed that hook that catches!lol

Shadmehr kei molahezeye chizi ro karde ke hala molahezeye moharram ro bekone!lol

true! ziadi gand zad be khodesh!

and the song!! i dunno! khodam tajob kardam chera badam nayoomade! i guess chon ba "Zemestoon"esh khatere daram eenam too mayeha hamoone!

anyways nashnidamesh doros!

vaghty shenidamesh kamel baad nazare kamelamo migam

He is working more with the DISCO-FUNK lately, I like the experiment but I liked "Residi" much better as a result than this! Kheili shol o vele! Btw I've been tipped off that "Residi" is in fact a Godiva original! I have yet not found which song it is!

I mean really!

ye melody mese mashkook ya rasidi ya bavar ro age bedozde een yaroo, oon moqe ahange masalan "Faale Ghahve" be oon ghashangi male khodehe ?!!

ya age vaghean mitones ye ahangi mesle "jhina" besaze ya "Setareh" oon moqe aslan niazi be dozdidan dasht akhe ?

He is working more with the DISCO-FUNK lately, I like the experiment but I liked "Residi" much better as a result than this! Kheili shol o vele! Btw I've been tipped off that "Residi" is in fact a Godiva original! I have yet not found which song it is!

Pourya, I have listened to all of Godiva's albums (namely: Godiva, Call Me Under 666, Destruction), and there was NO song that sounded like Shadmehr's Residi. I listened to all of their songs again and again, but I didnt find any original version of Residi in them ! so... i guess ur sources are lying to u