Forum | Bia2.com
irannostalgia

Comments on new iranian releases

Hengameh

Yaa tow yaa hichkas digheh.

Comment: I had really liked her first album. So I was passionately waiting for the second one. Anyway, I just saw the first video for her upcoming second album, this one to be release by Taraneh. Honestly, I was very dissapointed. The song is so formulaic and weak! :(

I hope the album is quite different!

Nooshafarin

Atash album.

Comment:

1. Is there a video?? Is it on the web?

2. Mostly soft bandari music

3. Great trance / dance song called "Atash". Who wrote / produced that song?

4. What company has released the CD?

Sepideh

I haven't heard the album yet, But I thought her first album was one of the best Persian albums out. "Keesh" was a classic to bad she didn't get the credit she deserved for that song. Anyways I finally saw her upcoming realease music video "Shab" and it was absoutly amazing. She is so incredibily talented and wit hevery album I know she will only get better.

im sorry but i think shes just a shakira wannabe and her music and videos reflect that...she needs to find her own style...a bit of soul searching is called for i think!

Hengameh's album cover is most likely the one used in the flyer! and the title "arteshe solh"!

hengameh.jpg

I sometimes wish I was in LA, so I could go to these events. However, the reality is that when I used to live there, I would end up never going to any of them. Partially because the distances are so large there.

For example, Garden Grove is in Orange County near Disney Land, and if you have to take the 5 freeway during rush hour, you will wish you were dead!! It can take 2 hours to get there!. And at night its so dark and ugly!!

Yuuk!

Well, I wish her well, though I didnt like the new song.

If you look for LIVE music then these events are not where u can find them! its play/sing back most of the time!

im sorry but i think shes just a shakira wannabe and her music and videos reflect that...she needs to find her own style...a bit of soul searching is called for i think!

ERM? Sepideh came out with Sihouette ages before Shakira came. She has always looked like that, plus whos comparing she's persian? Shakira is spanish? to diff music scenes.

Saw Hengameh's new video today! They have tried to build on the last album's "Baraye Didane To" sound but this time a bit more gheri and less Gitano! there is a certain Mansour-"faghat be khatere to" vibe to it that bugs me!lol overall not bad, the typical Zamani sound but without a strong hook!

Armik

Armik is this guitar instrumentalist, that was already the most used guitarist inside Iran.

However, he became a success in the instrumental flamenco world music in the international market when he came to the US. His CDs are even hits in Russia! Even Fry's electronics sells them. He usually, from the liner notes, tries to hide his iranian side /work.

But recenly, aparently he appeared on TV "showing" interest in working with money (concert) making iranian artist.

gheri and less Gitano!

:)))

Sepideh - she doesnt have a "greate" voice, and apart from her kish song not that many nice songs...in todays persian music market if you wanna be successfull you either have to have the voice or the talent...n im sorry she doesnt really have neither..i havent seen any greate videos of her either..and yea she was there before shakira became popular but she didnt have the style she has now..just the hair..her dance moves/style is just so shakira

as for Hengameh i dont know why all her videos look pretty much the same..she has a nice voice n she makes some nice gheri songs..she just has to sop working with koji

her new song is "very"similiar to her old ones

Nooshafarin - ive only heard the sample but i liked most of her songs.. :)

has anyone heard the new habib n mohammad album??

as for Hengameh i dont know why all her videos look pretty much the same..she has a nice voice n she makes some nice gheri songs..she just has to sop working with koji

lol U answered your q! Koji has stood for next to zero creativity let alone innovation in video making the past decade!

i dont like the new habib and mohamad album. i liked their last album much better and i really have

to say this mohamad boy cant sing. weak album. 2 out of 10 :thumbdown:

nooshafarin wasnt really great either, but i liked her duett with shahyar 6 out of 10 :friends:

saeed mohammadi - i really love his diyar song and arezoo is also good, 7 out of 10

so u have actualy heard the entire Habib n Mohamad album that was supposed to be released yesterday?

i dont like the new habib and mohamad album. i liked their last album much better and i really have

nooshafarin wasnt really great either, but i liked her duett with shahyar 6 out of 10 :friends:

saeed mohammadi - i really love his diyar song and arezoo is also good, 7 out of 10

Hmm, if you don't like the new Khodeshe album, then you must have not liked Javooni either.

I love Nooshafarin's album. Compared to her last disaster, this album is gold.

Hmm, if you don't like the new Khodeshe album, then you must have not liked Javooni either.

I love Nooshafarin's album. Compared to her last disaster, this album is gold.

i didnt like the last one too much neither, but i think it was better than this one.

agree with you on nooshafarin. decent album, the last one was really bad.

Sepideh - she doesnt have a "greate" voice, and apart from her kish song not that many nice songs...in todays persian music market if you wanna be successfull you either have to have the voice or the talent...n im sorry she doesnt really have neither..i havent seen any greate videos of her either..and yea she was there before shakira became popular but she didnt have the style she has now..just the hair..her dance moves/style is just so shakira

:blink:

Sepideh has a very powerful voice? Someone with no voice would be Shaghiye? or Susan Rooshan? Sepideh has a more powerful voice then even Sheila?

I mean I admit she doesn't give much room on her last album to really show off her voice except in 2 songs. And her songs weren't that great except for Mikham Barat Bemiram and Kish but I give her props for being one of the only younger female singers. The persian music industry is really obsessed with Male Singers but the females haven't been doing to good lately except for Googoosh.

Sheila

Shohreh

Leila F

Sepideh

Shaghiye

Mahasti

all have realeased recent albums and all of them bombed. It's a shame

yeah mohamad really cant singgg....it sounds like he is merely talking throughout the album....the production on khodeshe is pretty goood but on the singing level it lacks the voice and the energy.

:blink:

Sepideh has a very powerful voice? Someone with no voice would be Shaghiye? or Susan Rooshan? Sepideh has a more powerful voice then even Sheila?

I mean I admit she doesn't give much room on her last album to really show off her voice except in 2 songs. And her songs weren't that great except for Mikham Barat Bemiram and Kish but I give her props for being one of the only younger female singers. The persian music industry is really obsessed with Male Singers but the females haven't been doing to good lately except for Googoosh.

Sheila

Shohreh

Leila F

Sepideh

Shaghiye

Mahasti

Who is she? sounds durrty!Lol

fekr konam manzuresh ayaleh kamrane.. Shagh-ayegh :D

From the "Habib & Son" new album, I have seen the video for "Eshare" and I liked the song very much.

I dont like his son, but my guess is that they think he will create an interest in the younger crowd.

But, Habib has never put me down and he has a nice voice (unlike Dariush, sattar, mansour...).

eworldrecords_1912_119299072.jpg

lol U answered your q! Koji has stood for next to zero creativity let alone innovation in video making the past decade!

lool..yeah he has..i still cant forget the headline in javanan when shaghayegh's first album came out..

Koji shaghayegh raa afarid LOOL

alec cartio does greate videos like black cats leila or ebi's sedam kardi...but being persian..most of our singers has to stick with cheaper option which is koji...or be as sad as shadmehr n let elham do their videos :nea:

The persian music industry is really obsessed with Male Singers but the females haven't been doing to good lately except for Googoosh.

Sheila

Shohreh

Leila F

Sepideh

Shaghiye

Mahasti

Shila- she just looks too gross to me..

shohre- shes one of the best female singers we've ever had!..and her last albume was also a succes compared the others you have listed..

Leila - she needs a new wardrobe..looks like shes been wearing the same stuff for the past 20 yrs and omg her videos again were disasters

shagheygh- no doubt she is gorgous, but i wouldnt call her a singer..sex sells and thats all there is to her stuff

From the "Habib & Son" new album, I have seen the video for "Eshare" and I liked the song very much.

I dont like his son, but my guess is that they think he will create an interest in the younger crowd.

But, Habib has never put me down and he has a nice voice (unlike Dariush, sattar, mansour...).

eworldrecords_1912_119299072.jpg

i love habibs voice!!

ps: Mohammad looks like a girl in that photo :haha:

lool..yeah he has..i still cant forget the headline in javanan when shaghayegh's first album came out..

Koji shaghayegh raa afarid LOOL

alec cartio does greate videos like black cats leila or ebi's sedam kardi...but being persian..most of our singers has to stick with cheaper option which is koji...or be as sad as shadmehr n let elham do their videos :nea:

Some of Ravi's (NewAge) productions arent bad either. If only he could spell right!lol he writes "Shadmehre Aghili" and "RIMIX"!lol