Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

>>>this is SO SAD :(<<<<

~freeiran~ . Donya jun.. cheh faydeh dareh keh bahs koni ? makhsusan vaghtikeh miduni keh faydeh nadareh,natijeh nadareh !!! bezar in bandeh khoda haleshun ro bekonan va hamoun ja bashan :D . vai fadayeh un cheshat besham man :brows:

~freeiran~ . Donya jun.. cheh faydeh dareh keh bahs koni ? makhsusan vaghtikeh miduni keh faydeh nadareh,natijeh nadareh !!! bezar in bandeh khoda haleshun ro bekonan va hamoun ja bashan :D . vai fadayeh un cheshat besham man :brows:

haha agha siamak joon valla your right ;) bashe, chashm, dige bahs ba kasi nemikonam, vali in bahs nabood ke, but still i know what you mean :;):

:huglove::friends:

i know exactly what you're saying but don't you think that the father (in the pic) is able to go and work earn a decent amount of money but no his choosen to make his own son's arm get crushed and pay the small amount of money that he gets out of it to the drugs that he uses. it's such a shame for the kid but at the end of the day it's his own dad that's making him do this!

and have you heard the amount that the goverment are doing to deal with the heroin addicts!?

And for the ones who have a problem with me suporting my country and their goverment then yous should know that the majority of people living there are muslims and do prefer the way that their country is getting ruled! they can't keep everyone happy!

if he had the proper education, chances are that he wouldn't have had done this...

you see, you dont see things like this happen in first nation countries!! if a father does this, he gets such harsh punishments! thats not the case in iran, and that's what makes it so sad!