Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

>>>this is SO SAD :(<<<<

zende baad jomhoreye eslami

bilite one-way bekhar vase Qom va hamoonja ham bemoon plz...oon vakht bebinam zende baad migi ya na? lol

lol very intreasting how instead of debating about all other things I wrote, you start to comment about a personal statement which was written on purpose at the very end of my comment.

mage harf az democracy nemezani ? agha tarze fekre man ene why are you attacking it then ?

my point exactly, hey bad megem az iran keh are mamlekat follan toreh , you dont even have the right to free speech. azadi nest.

baad ta man meyam inja megam zende baad jomhori eslami hamoon oonaye keh harf az azadi o democracy mezanan they dont even show any respect to some ones opinion.

get my point ? :diablo:

When you admit that you wrote a statement on purpose to draw attention, that is classic trolling which if you took the time to read the forum rules is in fact prohibited. On the one hand you talk about having an honest debate, yet you purposely bait readers to draw a reaction. Instead of trolling, try to be an honest broker and debate with merits.

When you admit that you wrote a statement on purpose to draw attention, that is classic trolling which if you took the time to read the forum rules is in fact prohibited. On the one hand you talk about having an honest debate, yet you purposely bait readers to draw a reaction. Instead of trolling, try to be an honest broker and debate with merits.

:v

zende baad jomhoreye eslami

bilite one-way bekhar vase Qom va hamoonja ham bemoon plz...oon vakht bebinam zende baad migi ya na? lol

lol very intreasting how instead of debating about all other things I wrote, you start to comment about a personal statement which was written on purpose at the very end of my comment.

mage harf az democracy nemezani ? agha tarze fekre man ene why are you attacking it then ?

my point exactly, hey bad megem az iran keh are mamlekat follan toreh , you dont even have the right to free speech. azadi nest.

baad ta man meyam inja megam zende baad jomhori eslami hamoon oonaye keh harf az azadi o democracy mezanan they dont even show any respect to some ones opinion.

get my point ? :diablo:

very well written .. i must admit very few times i give in, vali you had an extremley well pointed point

zende baad cactus

No problem dawg.....see, we already get enough heated debates here and people are obviously very passionate about their views. So we have to be carefeul to try to keep it civil. Besides, Mona kicks Azz.....that's the last girl you wanna piss off dude!

Mona kicks Azz.....that's the last girl you wanna piss off dude!

loool

OMG im speechless.....i dont know who to belive but one thing i strongly belive in is dat the guy whos holding the kid down, he should b the one crushed!

i find the pix hard to believe... honestly who would be able to take such pictures?? they're fake

trust me their not fake! i've seen loadz of this before. The deal is that after the kid's hand has been crushed his dad is gonne ask him if his alright and he has to put on a fake smile and say "yes" ! and then after the show is over his going to get rushed to Hospital and get it put back together again!

it's a real shame but what can we do!?

Zende bad jomhorie eslami

har chi mikeshim,har balaei keh rouyeh sareh maha hast, taghsire jomhurie eslamieh,hala bekhahin ino ya nah ! you cann't change the reality !

che " balaiy"? the thing is that atleast they are doing the best they can and are (slowly) moving in the right direction!

Zende bad iran, irani o jomhorie eslami.

"Slowly" is the keyword here! After catapulting us back centuries!!

They should get historic achievement awards each and every one of this visionary innovators and entrepreneurs of divinity and prosperity!

Vaghean man nemifahmam dalile in tarafdarie shoma chi hast aziz? Shoma fekr nemikonid ke inja daar in Forum shayad kasani bashand ke baradar, khahar, pedar ya harkase digei az khanevadashoon ro az dast dade bashand bekhatere jenayate jomhoorye eslami?!

Ya aslan oonesh na. Shoma midooni be hameye maha ke az daaste oon akhunda farar kardim va keshvare azizemoon ro tark kardim o oomadim to ghorbat zendegi mikonim dari tohin mikoni ba in harfat?

haddeaghal mizashti khune in bandekhoda Akbar Mohammadi khoshk she, badesh in shoarhaye jalebetoon ro midadin!

vaghean ke!

A couple things piss me off, firstly... you cannot prove that these pictures have anything to do with the Islamic Republic, so please quit bashing them every chance you get a link to a series of images.

Secondly, do not bash a religion when you actually are referring to a group of men who are quite frankly misrepresenting the faith.

It may be easy for you as a non-Muslim to doubt the faith by pointing out the actions of human beings, who are the least perfect beings on the face of the earth in their actions, but as a Muslim it is hard to have to read this BS.

For the record, I am not and never have been for any kind of political system based on any religious belief, thus it's easy to understand that I'm not in favour of the Islamic Republic. But it's really unbareable to have to sit here and not only see American war-mongers point the same Shoot out on a daily basis, looking for a reason to invade our land, but to also see Iranian people say the same garbage, making it seem like our government in Iran is anything like Saddam Hussein.

Vaghean man nemifahmam dalile in tarafdarie shoma chi hast aziz? Shoma fekr nemikonid ke inja daar in Forum shayad kasani bashand ke baradar, khahar, pedar ya harkase digei az khanevadashoon ro az dast dade bashand bekhatere jenayate jomhoorye eslami?!

Ya aslan oonesh na. Shoma midooni be hameye maha ke az daaste oon akhunda farar kardim va keshvare azizemoon ro tark kardim o oomadim to ghorbat zendegi mikonim dari tohin mikoni ba in harfat?

haddeaghal mizashti khune in bandekhoda Akbar Mohammadi khoshk she, badesh in shoarhaye jalebetoon ro midadin!

vaghean ke!

Az harfat mamnounam.in neshoun dahandeyeh aghl va tarbiateh balayeh to ro miresuneh ! Khoda hefzet koneh va omid varam keh in vatan parastieh to moredeh eftekhareh hameh iranihayeh vaghei basheh.

Az to ghalban moteshakeram :) .

trust me their not fake! i've seen loadz of this before. The deal is that after the kid's hand has been crushed his dad is gonne ask him if his alright and he has to put on a fake smile and say "yes" ! and then after the show is over his going to get rushed to Hospital and get it put back together again!

it's a real shame but what can we do!?

Zende bad jomhorie eslami

i honestly couldn’t believe my eyes when i saw these picture!! goftam hatman mashino boland kardan o aks gereftan faghat barinke sahne dorost konan

man nemifahmam,,, chetori shomaha mitoonin in aksaro bavar konin, badesham poshtsaresh az governmentemoon tarafdari konin??

its such a shame!!

no proper education, no healthy lifestyles…all they do is teach male dominance and male power in the media…these are the reasons we have left our country…

khoobe man assan adame politicali nistam, vagarna kheili hersam dar mioomad

bichareh mardome iran, heif az inke rooz be roozam oza dareh badtar mishe

i know exactly what you're saying but don't you think that the father (in the pic) is able to go and work earn a decent amount of money but no his choosen to make his own son's arm get crushed and pay the small amount of money that he gets out of it to the drugs that he uses. it's such a shame for the kid but at the end of the day it's his own dad that's making him do this!

and have you heard the amount that the goverment are doing to deal with the heroin addicts!?

And for the ones who have a problem with me suporting my country and their goverment then yous should know that the majority of people living there are muslims and do prefer the way that their country is getting ruled! they can't keep everyone happy!

nafasam gereft when i saw the pictures... such inhumane and absolutely unforgivable behavior.... there is no excuse.. the people who did this to the little boy, there the ones who're gonna answer their beloved God when the time has come, they will get what they deserve...

:wub:

:yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

:whistling:

what the hell has this got to do with god???? the person who's doing this obiviously dosn't belive in such a thing!

i dont know if they believe in God or not, but at least they SAY or CLAIM to believe in God, and THAT was my point.

"the person who's doing this obiviously dosn't belive in such a thing!"

absolutely khandedaar.

if we take examples out of iran; saddam hussein is a muslim right, but that did not stop him from ordering incredible amounts of people to be hanged, killed, beaten up, etc.

There are so many terrorist organisations such as al qaida etc out there who kill, kill, and oh yeah, kill. and they are (once again, according to themselves) muslim, HENCE they believe in God. still they commit such unforgivable so called unislamic deeds.

And for the ones who have a problem with me suporting my country and their goverment then yous should know that the majority of people living there are muslims and do prefer the way that their country is getting ruled! they can't keep everyone happy!

The day they hold a referendum we’ll see if the 27 years old theocracy, its paradoxical constitution and grid-locked division of power get re-elected or not! Just because people are Muslims it doesn’t mean that they prefer a totalitarian theocracy!

And to make things clear; no body argues against your suport of your "motherland"! But rather its current rulers, oligarchy and corrupt system!

what the hell has this got to do with god???? the person who's doing this obiviously dosn't belive in such a thing!

i dont know if they believe in God or not, but at least they SAY or CLAIM to believe in God, and THAT was my point.

absolutely khandedaar.

if we take examples out of iran; saddam hussein is a muslim right, but that did not stop him from ordering incredible amounts of people to be hanged, killed, beaten up, etc.

There are so many terrorist organisations such as al qaida etc out there who kill, kill, and oh yeah, kill. and they are (once again, according to themselves) muslim, HENCE they believe in God. still they commit such unforgivable so called unislamic deeds.

It has nothing to do with the faith, it has everything to do with their false intrerperations of the text and message.

We can surely list many noteable terrorists who consider themselves Jewish, Catholic, Hindu, Christian, etc...

It has nothing to do with Islam.

absolutely khandedaar.

It has nothing to do with the faith, it has everything to do with their false intrerperations of the text and message.

We can surely list many noteable terrorists who consider themselves Jewish, Catholic, Hindu, Christian, etc...

It has nothing to do with Islam.

Was your reply for me? Cause in that case, let me try and explain my standpoint the best i can:

In their eyes, it has everything to do with islam. All their actions and behavior can according to these people be backed up or justified by something they interpreted in connection with Islam.

Davood I know we can list many noteable terrorists who are hindu, christian buddhist whatever, im not saying islam made these people think this way. Obviously, in the minds of sane people, we can take a look at them and go, yeah ok so you totally misinterpreted all of God's messages in the Quran. But they believe theyre interpreting it the right way, commiting just acts etc etc. I know there are millions of jewish, catholic, hindu, christian etc believers who interpret their holy books in a wrong manner, when did i ever say this was strictly limited to muslims?

So to sum things up, im not hammering islam in any way, im hammering the people who say they believe in God, but yet commit acts which are unacceptable in all religions, and commiting these acts in the name of

whatever religion it may be. I mentioned saddam hussein just as a random example, it was the first name that popped into my head when i posted earlier, if any buddhist russian or catholic indian terrorists would have popped into my head when i was writing, then thats what i would have written about.