Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

>>>this is SO SAD :(<<<<

An 8 year old child caught stealing bread in a market of Iran is punished in a public place, in the name of Islam! His arm will be crushed and will lose its use permanently. A religion of peace and love, they say? How can anyone believe them when they commit such inhuman acts?

1111sh.jpg

2222sh.jpg

3333sh.jpg

4444sh.jpg

5555sh.jpg

6666sh.jpg

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WRONGGGGGGG

:(

IT MADE ME CRY :(((((

Edited by pourya

this is truly an inhumane thing to do...but this has nothing to do with islam it has to do with the backwards and sadistic thinking of the people who have decided to carry out this ridiculous punishment! shame on them! :punishing_wft:

Old subject and still feelin bad each time i watch the pics. Marg bar jomhurieh eslami !!!!

vakhti ye mosht aghabmoonde miran paye mamlikatemoon hamine dige...

teflak bache...delam sookht :(

where did you find this photos anyway???

age in kare mamlekat bod ( ke be ehtemale ziad ham nist ) hamintori alaki palaki 4ta looty inkaro nemikardan! taze agar ham vaghean mikhastan tanbihesh konan on tike parcharo zire dastesh nemizashtan ta dastesh kamelan khoord beshe!!!

in motade ham ke kenareshe labod babashe ke hamro jam karde ke masalan in ye mareke hast o mikhad betone poole taryakesho dare!!!

motmaen bashin ke mamlekat hanoz be on noghte nareside ke bekhad az in ghalata bokone!

age in kare mamlekat bod ( ke be ehtemale ziad ham nist ) hamintori alaki palaki 4ta looty inkaro nemikardan! taze agar ham vaghean mikhastan tanbihesh konan on tike parcharo zire dastesh nemizashtan ta dastesh kamelan khoord beshe!!!

in motade ham ke kenareshe labod babashe ke hamro jam karde ke masalan in ye mareke hast o mikhad betone poole taryakesho dare!!!

motmaen bashin ke mamlekat hanoz be on noghte nareside ke bekhad az in ghalata bokone!

do you live in wonderland? az in kara ziad hast! wake up mamlikatemoon daste oonayee ke zamane shah shishe tamiz mikardan! daste oonayee ke nemidunan ketab yani chi..democracy yani chi!pas kare khoobi mikonan lapidation mikonan?kare khoobi mikonan dokhtare 16 sale ro edam mikonan?ya dokhtare 9 sale? bah....

I agree with you!

I actually saw a similar scenario long time ago!

It's a very bad and wrong copy of old fashion,traditional, Iranian entertainment!

It use to be a champion, breaking stones and ripping of chains and all that sheet! But now that people are straggling for money! Every retard is doing it to earn some money! This is the routine...

In theory! In the name of god and some holy men! That child's arm should be saved from crushing and this would be a proof of his faith! I saw the exact routine! Father did it first then his kid! well! I wasn't sure that it was his kid actually! So! What is the different!

i'm sorry but from what i see in these photo's it's obviouse that the guy is presenting! i mean he's holding a Funking microphone!! and do you not think that it's more likely that his dad is useing him to earn some money rathar than him getting punished for taking a piece of bread that is now only worth 10 tooman?!?!

I agree with you!

It's a very bad and wrong copy of old fashion,traditional, Iranian entertainment!

It use to be a champion, breaking stones and ripping of chains and all that sheet! But now that people are straggling for money! Every retard is doing it to earn some money! This is the routine...

In theory! In the name of god and some holy men! That child's arm should be saved from crushing and this would be a proof of his faith! I saw the exact routine! Father did it first then his kid! well! I wasn't sure that it was his kid actually! So! What is the different!

thank you! see at least someones with me on this one! :;):

Yes, I too believe that it is some kind of "mareke-giri"!

Is ma'areleh giri boss ! inja miduni kojast ? inja Meydoune Shah hast,poshteh bazar ! vali dastan injast keh,az in bacheh estefadeh bad misheh,jaei keh hatta hezar va yek balayeh digeh sar injur bacheh ha miad keh bahsesh inja nist !!!

In reportage touyeh khodeh iran ham saro seda kard.hadaf in boud keh bacheh ha hagh nadaran azashun barayeh kar kardan estefadeh besheh !

Jaleb injast keh in bahs zamani misheh keh India bad az 37 sal,ghaboul kard ghanuneh kar va mamnun kard,kar kardaneh bacheh ha ro !

bale midoonam! migam, in no marekegirihaye az noe pedar-farzandi ziad boode va hast amma be in no fajihesho dige kam didim! bichare bachehayi ke chenin ghoreyi be nameshoon miofte!

hmmm, en aks agar nemedonen is from a guy keh dareh be mardom neshon mede bachash dastesh zere mashin mere o hechi nemeshe, it was to make money . :angry:

see what I dont like from people who live outside iran all they can say is are en mamlekateh ma bebin chi shode!! if you dont like how it is do something about it then just complain.

how does a stupidity of a man have to do with people who run iran ? har chi iran meshe we blame the government . aha yani toeh maslan america adam kheng nadarim az en kara koneh ?

dont you hear storys of people who kill their kids ? lock them up in a refrigerator ?

jaleb injast keh you never see americans blame it on the goverment.

we all want to blame something for these actions, and because we dont like to admit how stupid alot of iranians are specially paeen shahr,( uneducated) the working force we blame the goverment because we dont like to associate iranians with stupid in the same sentence.

zende baad jomhoreye eslami

bilite one-way bekhar vase Qom va hamoonja ham bemoon plz...oon vakht bebinam zende baad migi ya na? lol

bilite one-way bekhar vase Qom va hamoonja ham bemoon plz...oon vakht bebinam zende baad migi ya na? lol

Mona chera javabesho midi ?? ignoresh kon !!!

lol very intreasting how instead of debating about all other things I wrote, you start to comment about a personal statement which was written on purpose at the very end of my comment.

mage harf az democracy nemezani ? agha tarze fekre man ene why are you attacking it then ?

my point exactly, hey bad megem az iran keh are mamlekat follan toreh , you dont even have the right to free speech. azadi nest.

baad ta man meyam inja megam zende baad jomhori eslami hamoon oonaye keh harf az azadi o democracy mezanan they dont even show any respect to some ones opinion.

get my point ? :diablo:

hamino begoo lol ..natoonestam resist konam :D bazi harfa shadidan hersamo migire

khandam migire az bazia ke neshastan oonvare donya tamame azadiara daran har ghalati mikhan mikonan va migan "doorood bar IRI" ..vakhti ham migi "chera inja moondi pas?" javabe dorost hessabi behet nemidan...

hamin chizo 2/3 rooze pish roo topic e A. Mohammadi neveshtam... lol :rolleyes:

hessan man shekanjat kardam?dasteto ghat kardam chon oono neveshti? fekr nakonama :D

hamino begoo lol ..natoonestam resist konam :D bazi harfa shadidan hersamo migire

khandam migire az bazia ke neshastan oonvare donya tamame azadiara daran har ghalati mikhan mikonan va migan "doorood bar IRI" ..vakhti ham migi "chera inja moondi pas?" javabe dorost hessabi behet nemidan...

hamin chizo 2/3 rooze pish roo topic e A. Mohammadi neveshtam... lol :rolleyes:

hessan man shekanjat kardam?dasteto ghat kardam chon oono neveshti? fekr nakonama :D

ghalfe nazookam keh por az ehsasate o shekoondi :( hala chejoori zan begeram ba en ghable shekasteh ? :huglove:

bebin ..in mamlekati ke shoma migin kheyli ghatalhyeh badtar as un kardeh ke mano toam khudmun midunim ,momkeneh the pic is not a right pic..vali Jumhureyh eslami har ghalti as dastesh bar myad... :diablo::diablo:

I agree with you!

thank you! see at least someones with me on this one! :;):

I am on it with u too huni buni :clap2: :clap2:

hmmm, en aks agar nemedonen is from a guy keh dareh be mardom neshon mede bachash dastesh zere mashin mere o hechi nemeshe, it was to make money . :angry:

see what I dont like from people who live outside iran all they can say is are en mamlekateh ma bebin chi shode!! if you dont like how it is do something about it then just complain.

how does a stupidity of a man have to do with people who run iran ? har chi iran meshe we blame the government . aha yani toeh maslan america adam kheng nadarim az en kara koneh ?

dont you hear storys of people who kill their kids ? lock them up in a refrigerator ?

jaleb injast keh you never see americans blame it on the goverment.

we all want to blame something for these actions, and because we dont like to admit how stupid alot of iranians are specially paeen shahr,( uneducated) the working force we blame the goverment because we dont like to associate iranians with stupid in the same sentence.

:diablo::diablo::diablo:

Marga bar Jumhuryeh Eslami.... :diablo::diablo::bandana::bandana::bandana:

lol very intreasting how instead of debating about all other things I wrote, you start to comment about a personal statement which was written on purpose at the very end of my comment.

mage harf az democracy nemezani ? agha tarze fekre man ene why are you attacking it then ?

my point exactly, hey bad megem az iran keh are mamlekat follan toreh , you dont even have the right to free speech. azadi nest.

baad ta man meyam inja megam zende baad jomhori eslami hamoon oonaye keh harf az azadi o democracy mezanan they dont even show any respect to some ones opinion.

Kheili bebakhshid ke "azadie bayan" ro az shoma gereftim. vali man fekr mikonam tooye Almanesh ham ke democracy hast age begi zendebad Hitler dastgir beshi dadash!!!!

Bilite yetarafeye Ghom.. ba ta'avoni 14! agar ham ja nabood boofe hatman ja hast! :lol:

Kheili bebakhshid ke "azadie bayan" ro az shoma gereftim. vali man fekr mikonam tooye Almanesh ham ke democracy hast age begi zendebad Hitler dastgir beshi dadash!!!!

Bilite yetarafeye Ghom.. ba ta'avoni 14! agar ham ja nabood boofe hatman ja hast! :lol:

exactly ... germany does not have freedom of speech, vali toeh america begi zende bad alqaeda they cant do anything...

mesle enkeh bad motevajeh harfe man shodi, manzoore man ene maa irooni ha harf az azadi o azadiye bayan mezanem, bad ta ye nafar mesle ma fekr nemekone shoro mekonem be :punishing_wft: