Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
laboojoon

Damn to Hezbollah & All their followers

Enough is Enough :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :bandana:

me 2222222222222222222.. I agree til the end.

:diablo::diablo: kill them dude good job ISRAEL....and Good Luck :bandana::bandana::bandana::bandana:

i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

hi and I agree wih you too dear..he is hot :bl :bl :bl

post-2407-1154119516_thumb.jpg

AWWWWWWWW ARNT U GUYS FUNNY U DON'T NO A THING ABOUT THIS DO U U DON'T NO WHAT THE POEPLE OVER THERE LIFE IS LIKE DO U NO :clap2: SO HERE U SIT AT UR COMPUTER NO GUNS POINTID AT U NO BOMBS DROPING ON UR HEAD ALL UR FAMILY IS NOT IN FEAR

AND HEZBOLLAH IS NOT DIFENING U WELL GO THERE AND SEE HOW POEPLE DIE U HAVE NEVER SEEN IT

THIS WILL SHOW U

THIS STORY HAS 2 SIDES NOT JUST HEZBOLLAH AND NOT JUST THE JEWS HAVING NO HOME THERE IS A MIDDILE GROUND GET THERE NOW :friends::diablo:

AWWWWWWWW ARNT U GUYS FUNNY U DON'T NO A THING ABOUT THIS DO U U DON'T NO WHAT THE POEPLE OVER THERE LIFE IS LIKE DO U NO :clap2: SO HERE U SIT AT UR COMPUTER NO GUNS POINTID AT U NO BOMBS DROPING ON UR HEAD ALL UR FAMILY IS NOT IN FEAR

AND HEZBOLLAH IS NOT DIFENING U WELL GO THERE AND SEE HOW POEPLE DIE U HAVE NEVER SEEN IT

THIS WILL SHOW U

THIS STORY HAS 2 SIDES NOT JUST HEZBOLLAH AND NOT JUST THE JEWS HAVING NO HOME THERE IS A MIDDILE GROUND GET THERE NOW :friends::diablo:

um! let me think yea

For almost 10 years .....for 60 days none stop the city of TEHRAN was under attack ..( Missle bombing...)

um Maybe I was a little kid, not that little ..... but old enugh to remember the days the whole familly had to stay for days and days in the bomb shelter ( PANAHGAH)....I remember GIGHAMO....I remember the day my family said guss what we lost your mom in the bomibing that happend to the hospital of Tehran.... so dont sit there and tell me that we all don no anything about inicint people are dying and so what ever... i saw it all.....I saw it in fron of my own eys... dont need more detail..? ... we all do feel thoes people .. bc we all are humman ..... and we all , all of us did fell the fear once in our life , we all did feel the hunger once in our life....we all moved on.. Right? No one didnt give a Jack Pat about Iran and Iraq back then.......every body supported Iraq.....they said the hell with Iran...... :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft

So this is the game... let them play it the way is going ....u and I can not stop it...and it will not stop until they get to IRAN.......And I hope.....Not bc I want a NEW TAJ ru sare IRAN ,,na har ki dighe ham, bad az in ahmadinejad byad badttar az in mishe...27 sale avaz nashodeh va nakhahadam shod unless who brought them, will take them away... may be ,, u never no...but yes the lebanon is under strike from Israel....it his own fault...for alowing the Hezbullah to stay there? It means, he is supprting them....?

so Good luck to Israel and God bless the people of Israel....................I mean that....

post-2407-1154195761_thumb.jpg

THIS WILL SHOW U

um! let me think yea

For almost 10 years .....for 60 days none stop the city of TEHRAN was under attack ..( Missle bombing...)

um Maybe I was a little kid, not that little ..... but old enugh to remember the days the whole familly had to stay for days and days in the bomb shelter ( PANAHGAH)....I remember GIGHAMO....I remember the day my family said guss what we lost your mom in the bomibing that happend to the hospital of Tehran.... so dont sit there and tell me that we all don no anything about inicint people are dying and so what ever... i saw it all.....I saw it in fron of my own eys... dont need more detail..? ... we all do feel thoes people .. bc we all are humman ..... and we all , all of us did fell the fear once in our life , we all did feel the hunger once in our life....we all moved on.. Right? No one didnt give a Jack Pat about Iran and Iraq back then.......every body supported Iraq.....they said the hell with Iran...... :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft

So this is the game... let them play it the way is going ....u and I can not stop it...and it will not stop until they get to IRAN.......And I hope.....Not bc I want a NEW TAJ ru sare IRAN ,,na har ki dighe ham, bad az in ahmadinejad byad badttar az in mishe...27 sale avaz nashodeh va nakhahadam shod unless who brought them, will take them away... may be ,, u never no...but yes the lebanon is under strike from Israel....it his own fault...for alowing the Hezbullah to stay there? It means, he is supprting them....?

so Good luck to Israel and God bless the people of Israel....................I mean that....

real what u went frugh is bad but if Hezbollah was not there what do u think would happen

and how is it the lebanes poeple fult i no peeps from there they are just good people and i don't no y they have to be bombed a day and night i can't belive u went trogu it and spport it :diablo:

THIS WILL SHOW U

um! let me think yea

Listen ,,,

what I went trugh yes it was hard and sad, but whay did we went trugh is more important....

I no people from lebanon and as matter a fact the whole family is our famliy friend... SO BEMANAD>>>..

so bc of hezbullah and oil and shits like that we are in jang always.... bc of this dumn a....es

how did the ENGHELAB Happend bc of this s...

so dont sit ther and sya that you are suprised that I should support them,,no the hell with them and yes bc of them we were in almost 10 years...of war..yea? tell me ..the days that milion of people were dyin bc of bombing in southern IRAN....? you forgot?

this is the way now...you dont like it.. it good for you so is my opinion.....

Life is shetier than what you and I think.....

:bandana::bandana::bandana::bandana:

So do u stil want to support HEZBULLAH

look,,,,,, Y no one wants jews? what is wrong with them they are humman too... right? right?...what is wrong with people like you....men? we all are equal...ghabul ghbuleh ......so y so much hate for one nation ? y? where is the humanity? where is the Justice between you people?

they have different oppinion about religon so waht??????????? so do you and I have differncees...the problem is not the jew.??????????????????..the problem is we all forgot were we came from? from one father nad mother and our God is one as well.........

THE jews are smarter then you and I ,,,,they are more successfull then you and I...... for God sake the PHILSUFE DUNYA WAS JEW >>>>>>>IRAN HAS ONLY different in cultutre, multu culture. the history so does jew.. they wre first then any one alse ....

NOW HALLA HAMEH VASYEH MAN BOLAND SHODAN MIGAN FELAN LENGESH KON,,,,,,, TAKE THEM OFF THE MAP>....F.....the hell with you Ahmadinejad.....Who the helll is he....??

look there are evidence that IRAN is supporting hezbullah and Syria as well....

I am sorry for Lebanon ,,,,,truly from the bottem of my heart.......

But this is it.......

real what u went frugh is bad but if Hezbollah was not there what do u think would happen

and how is it the lebanes poeple fult i no peeps from there they are just good people and i don't no y they have to be bombed a day and night i can't belive u went trogu it and spport it :diablo:

post-2407-1154227726_thumb.jpg

what was that ment to be :haha: ok well women and chilidren are dieing and we only cear for 1 harf of them and more have dieed in lebonon than israil :haha: i can see how much u care :haha: :diablo:

what was that ment to be :haha: ok well women and chilidren are dieing and we only cear for 1 harf of them and more have dieed in lebonon than israil :haha: i can see how much u care :haha: :diablo:

y do u care so much that I care or I dont ...

Y do u care so much about Hezbullah and their followers?

I feel for lebanies and Israealian, but the only way to destroy hezbullah is the way going now.....This s....are hiding behind lebanies people and using them to f...protect them selves...! aren't u getting dis? cnt u c it?

yes its hurtfull to c women and children are dying....but its not hurtfull to c 3000 all of the sudden explode in WTC...9/11..? its not fair to c pentagan or around world every day are dying bc of this s.......as...es...its not fair to c a 12 yers old is flying into pises bc of suicide bombers....What about them?

:diablo::diablo::diablo:

you are not helping to stop it you are povoking it with the way you are debating.....

i see u care about bote sides and ur sig whats with that

and most lebness peeps like hezbollah and they are also like a second govorment 4 them

so every 1 should live in peace and if people were slaves to them they would have much less sopport

hu :haha: :diablo:

and most lebness peeps like hezbollah and they are also like a second govorment 4 them

so every 1 should live in peace and if people were slaves to them they would have much less sopport

you think so hard my dear...relax baba!

mikhay hezbullahi bash maleh khodet mikhay alqadayi basheh maleh khode...keep it to ue self...dont brain wash others....plssssssssssssssssss ,,,

bebinam chish be mano to mireseh.....?

if you can answer me and give me a good reason i am agree with you but if u dont?... sorry no comment.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :diablo:

And My sig is mine not urs so dont worry about that........ :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

mikhay hezbullahi bash maleh khodet mikhay alqadayi basheh maleh khode...keep it to ue self...dont brain wash others....plssssssssssssssssss ,,,

if you can answer me and give me a good reason i am agree with you but if u dont?... sorry no comment.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :diablo:

And My sig is mine not urs so dont worry about that........ :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

no i'm middle gorund and u are far right just carring about 1 peoples i care 4 all of them

if some one was saying deth to the zionists i would argue just as hard :diablo:

no i'm middle gorund and u are far right just carring about 1 peoples i care 4 all of them

So do I care for the rest of the people...

but not Hezbollah never and ever :diablo:

sorry we dont have anything in comment the only thing we do i think is the LANGUAGE...lol

So do I care for the rest of the people...

but not Hezbollah never and ever :diablo:

sorry we dont have anything in comment the only thing we do i think is the LANGUAGE...lol

sorry my spelling

i care 4 all people no matter how u are it dos not matter to me

we are all the same in my eyes :diablo:

:)))

Why is it that whenever anyone is pro-Israeli they apparently have no idea about the conflict and history. Well quite the contrary.

Good luck to Israel!! :DD

Why is it that whenever anyone is pro-Israeli they apparently have no idea about the conflict and history. Well quite the contrary.

because israel is the one dropping bombs on innocent civilians. what hezbollah is doing with their rockets is retaliatory because of israel's invitation to war.

because israel is the one dropping bombs on innocent civilians. what hezbollah is doing with their rockets is retaliatory because of israel's invitation to war.

Good morning Davood! How was your long lasting dream? :brows:

i know you're jewish and in this case, bias.

i will not waste 1 minute arguing with you.

good day.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Lebanese parliament, including the hezbollah members who have seats in the parliament have agreed to a cease-fire.

Israel has not. They are not "finished" getting rid of "hezbollah" and as such they continue bombing homes because it is where Hezbollah stores its so-called, ALLEGED weapons....

Obviously just like saddam hussain was hiding mass weapons of destructions....needless to say we all saw how THAT unfolded. All lies....to win support for a war. And now Iraq is in a bigger disaster than it was with suicide bombings happening daily.

So you are telling the wrong group "enough is enough".

Damn! :unsure:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

i know you're jewish and in this case, bias.

i will not waste 1 minute arguing with you.

good day.

lol,,,,, nobody said to argue with me..... I have nothing to tell u,,,,

frankly, I can careless

good day

ok hello to all of you .....

chish be shomaha mireshe

darin argue mikonid and darin taghsim bandi mikonid....

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

chish be shomaha mireshe

Davood I wish to GOD that u end with a Beautiful Jewish Girl....waht do u say about that haaaaa.... :friends::friends::friends:

Be Nice to others pls... :huglove::huglove:

chish be shomaha mireshe

chish be shomaha mireshe

Davood I wish to GOD that u end with a Beautiful Jewish Girl....waht do u say about that haaaaa.... :friends::friends::friends:

as long as she's iranian, she can be jewish, muslim, catholic, or hindu.

:brows:

chish be shomaha mireshe

chish be shomaha mireshe

as long as she's iranian, she can be jewish, muslim, catholic, or hindu.

:brows:

ok ,,

good then its a done deal....

:brows::brows::brows:

pas berim Khastegari

post-2407-1154712700_thumb.jpg