Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Khoshtippe Bia2

Yekam bekhandin deletoon baz beshe

Here is a typical scene in an Iranian airport:

*You always complain about Iran Air yet you keep travelling on it because you get a free "daakheli" ticket to Kish.

*You always promise yourself that you'll fly with British Airways, Air France, Luthansa next year.

*You always get the same food in Iran Air of either "Cheeeeeken or ESteak"

*The difference between Economy Class and Homa class is that there is a bit more leg room, and the "mehmaandarash" lower their roosaries when they come and serve you.

*You notice how the Iraqi and Pakistani akhoond get the best treatment.

*You have an Iranian-Canadian, an Iranian-American and a Iranian-German sitting around you and the Iranian-English keeps telling them how lucky they are being in those countries.

*You seem to see that same old man who still wears his Immortal Guard Shahee uniform whenever you travel to Iran.

*You always have that Funking kid behind you who keeps either screaming/shouting/whining/pushing and pulling your chair/pulling your hair/spilling water while you put on the best fake smile you can telling his/her mother "Eybei nadareh"

*You have your eye on that hot babe/guy sitting on the other side.

*You hate those shitty Iranian films they put on. Most of them are about the Qajar era of Iran.

*You close your eyes when they announce the safety instructions in that Persian-American accent.

*Those cheap headphones they give to you to listen to the films always break.

*They never seem to give enough coke, sorry Zam-Zam.

*You have that 87 year old granny stealing the luggage compartment on top of your seat.

*You bring too much luggage.

*You argue about the "jareemeh" for the luggage.

*The passport control women who is a khaharaneh Zaynab infuriates you when she looks at you, then your photo, looks at you then your photo, looks at you, then your photo, looks at you then your photo, looks at you then your photo,YES THATS Funking ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then asks for your name,

*You wait 3 hours in the ques for passport checks and luggage control.

*You always seem to find that there are 7 luggages which are identical to yours.

*The hamal asks if you need any help, and then when you find out he's not complimentary you slip him 500 tomans, he then looks at you, then the money ands then says "dollar", you say "Chee?" he says "dollar daaree", you say "che ghadr?" he says "50!!!!!!!", you say "Gooreh Pedaret!" and take your luggage off him. *FINALLY, FINALLY, you pass the luggage checks, you are then faced with 37,897 Iranians in Mehrabad, with their faces pressed against the glass screen waving at you. You wave at one of them, all of them wave at you. You get to the other side with about every daei, khaaleh, amoo, ameh, pesar khaaleh, dokhtar amoo kissing and hugging you, while they take your luggage from your exhausted arms.

*You are in Iran.

Here is a typical scene in an Iranian airport:

*You always get the same food in Iran Air of either "Cheeeeeken or ESteak"

haha and its soo baaad :)))

*You always have that Funking kid behind you who keeps either screaming/shouting/whining/pushing and pulling your chair/pulling your hair/spilling water while you put on the best fake smile you can telling his/her mother "Eybei nadareh"

always! :lol:

*You close your eyes when they announce the safety instructions in that Persian-American accent.

close my eyes and bite my lip :haha:

*FINALLY, FINALLY, you pass the luggage checks, you are then faced with 37,897 Iranians in Mehrabad, with their faces pressed against the glass screen waving at you. You wave at one of them, all of them wave at you. You get to the other side with about every daei, khaaleh, amoo, ameh, pesar khaaleh, dokhtar amoo kissing and hugging you, while they take your luggage from your exhausted arms.

*You are in Iran.

:))):))):)))

its true everyone waves back at you! :))):))):)))

hahahah... i love this part.

*FINALLY, FINALLY, you pass the luggage checks, you are then faced with 37,897 Iranians in Mehrabad, with their faces pressed against the glass screen waving at you. You wave at one of them, all of them wave at you. You get to the other side with about every daei, khaaleh, amoo, ameh, pesar khaaleh, dokhtar amoo kissing and hugging you, while they take your luggage from your exhausted arms.

*You are in Iran.

it is SO true

u just described all of my trips to iran word for word...you should get a nobel for your observation and skill! :DD

thise is so true! last time i went i had to site beside thisold guy who was trying to turn me into a "zartoosht" i did try not to be rude but ended up swaping sits with my dad and if that wasn't bad enough when we actually came into mehrabad ( where all the waving people stand) someone grabed one of our luggageand said "bede komaketeon konam" and i'm like "na mamnon, ehtiaji nist" but he just grabbed it and ran!! we never got it back.

Airport is smelly too! For your seek! Stop farting man! Control yourself! Specially old people and kids! Come on! Like what! People are allowed to fart in the airports but you can not smoke! What kind of law is that! Hah? :sm:

:lol: The flight attendants usually have that "Im pissed and constipated" look too when you ask them for that coke. I have actually had one straight up say "GOM SHO!" to me cuz I asked her for an extra pillow. NO F*CKEN JOKE. I think she was really constipated. LOL!!!!

Airport is smelly too! For your seek! Stop farting man! Control yourself! Specially old people and kids! Come on! Like what! People are allowed to fart in the airports but you can not smoke! What kind of law is that! Hah? :sm:

:lol: The flight attendants usually have that "Im pissed and constipated" look too when you ask them for that coke. I have actually had one straight up say "GOM SHO!" to me cuz I asked her for an extra pillow. NO F*CKEN JOKE. I think she was really constipated. LOL!!!!

:))):))):))):))):))):))):)))